Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" Cover Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" Cover Revealed

Thursday, July 26th, 2012 3:03PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,711

TVShowsOnDVD.com have revealed the cover art for the upcoming Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" DVD. The title will be available from Shout! Factory on October 2nd. Covert art mirrored below.

Credit(s): TVShowsOnDVD.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" Cover Revealed (1404666)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 26th, 2012 @ 10:27pm CDT
The art's okay. More concerned about the content.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" Cover Revealed (1405359)
Posted by El Duque on July 29th, 2012 @ 10:57am CDT
Courtesy of TVShowsOnDVD.com we now have the contents and special features of Shout! Factory's upcoming Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" DVD. The DVD is scheduled to release on October 2nd. Check out the details below.

Episodes Include:
  • Under Pressure
  • Hotshots
  • Flobsters On Parade
  • The Alien Invasion Of Griffin Rock
  • Four Bots and A Baby

DVD Bonus Content:
  • The premiere episode Family of Heroes
  • Printable Coloring Sheets

TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS: ROLL TO THE RESCUE DVD
Street Date: October 2, 2012
Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1)
English
Total Running Time: Approx. 110 minutes
Closed Captioned
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" Cover Revealed (1405376)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 29th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CDT
Um.... what? Episodes 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8? With episode 1 as a bonus episode? And that's the extent of the good bonus content?

Okay, as much as I love Rescue Bots, this is a PASS!!! >:oP
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" Cover Revealed (1405511)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 29th, 2012 @ 7:49pm CDT

I wonder if this is the result of Hasbro's meddling; they screwed up what fans considered to be correct episode order for Shout!'s G1 re-release, right? I sure hope this doesn't bode ill for the complete widescreen release of TF Animated that the Hub's gotten our hopes up for.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Roll to the Rescue" Cover Revealed (1405512)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 29th, 2012 @ 7:51pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:Yeah, I agree. Considering what a great job Shout! has done on complete box sets of so many '80s and '90s cartoons + other stuff I love like MST3K, I expected better. Sure it's "just preschool TF", but it's also part of the Aligned family, and quite frankly has better internal continuity than its older brother, the Prime cartoon. Even if complete season box sets aren't viable, they should respect broadcast order.

I'm sure this is just an individual volume release and that the season 1 box set will come later, after the season 1 finale airs.