Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics

Transformers News: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics

Sunday, September 21st, 2008 9:00PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Rumors
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 31,131

While the rumors that Megatron is not in the new Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Movie set for next Summer are still up in the air, there sure are a lot of pictures of him and his incredible new vehicle mode that say otherwise.

Whether you believe this is Megatron or a new character ( perhaps "The Fallen" ) do yourself a favor and check out the images below.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): S250, PetitB
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792175)
Posted by omega666 on September 21st, 2008 @ 9:08pm CDT
If he's bigger, maybe they rebuild him with parts of Brawl, Bonecrusher, Blackout...
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792193)
Posted by Cryosis Prime on September 21st, 2008 @ 9:34pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:Maybe "The Fallen" is kinda like the black spider man costume. Finds Megatrons broke ass and latches on to him making him stronger and clearly, more awesome.

I like this posibility. Maybe the Fallen has had his spark seperated from his true body, and he's using Megatron's body as a placeholder. Makes sense, as even in death, Megatron had the most powerful body of the Transformers seen thus far. Plus, in the guise of Megatron, the Fallen could control the other Decepticons, at least for a little while before they realized what was up.

And it wouldn't be a bad throw back to Beast Wars either.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792194)
Posted by Narc on September 21st, 2008 @ 9:34pm CDT
Looks very impressive. He has a certain insect-like visage. Maybe there is some truth to the previous report that Scorponok revived him with his spark.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792202)
Posted by Caelus on September 21st, 2008 @ 9:45pm CDT
Looks like I'm going to be Hasbro's b***h this time around.

So long as they release it in shiny 'premium' colors.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792215)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 21st, 2008 @ 10:04pm CDT
Well if its real i guess this confirms that Megatron will never look good in the movies. No matter what form he takes.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792225)
Posted by MYoung23 on September 21st, 2008 @ 10:19pm CDT
Ive done my share of hating on the movie design but that is a bad ass tank.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792248)
Posted by KingLionForce on September 21st, 2008 @ 10:59pm CDT
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792250)
Posted by Ronny the Mighty on September 21st, 2008 @ 11:02pm CDT
KingLionForce wrote:That's a lot of sharp corners on him, imagine the toy if this shot is real, all those parts to twist and turn, like the pain in the @ss Megatron toy that had 6 transformation modes, still it does look bad-@ss though.

Don't talk sh*t about Gigatron :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792272)
Posted by BluePhirePB on September 22nd, 2008 @ 1:06am CDT
That is one badass tank!
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792274)
Posted by JEDI ALCHEMIST on September 22nd, 2008 @ 1:16am CDT
The Fallen.....................? :|
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792282)
Posted by An_de on September 22nd, 2008 @ 2:42am CDT
In the first pic it looks like Megatron mixed with Scorponok.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792297)
Posted by Chaoslock on September 22nd, 2008 @ 4:50am CDT
It looks like it was made to a video game, with the head screaming: "Shoot here, this is the weak spot!"
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792363)
Posted by physucks on September 22nd, 2008 @ 8:54am CDT
I dub thee "Crotch Head Megatron," as his head looks like it settles between his legs in Alt mode.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792371)
Posted by Kryptikore on September 22nd, 2008 @ 9:14am CDT
Now this would've have been a much better Alt. mode for Megatron in the first movie! I'm guessing some concept art from the first movie is leakng out and confusing people. Look at that bad-ass cannon! They didn't even give that much love to Megatrons gun in the first movie anyway! Optimus's gun too!
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792389)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on September 22nd, 2008 @ 9:50am CDT
Incredibly impressive alt mode for Movie Megs, for once he actually looks like he could do an awful lot of damage :grin:
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792428)
Posted by previousPrime on September 22nd, 2008 @ 11:25am CDT
scorponok?
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792487)
Posted by ShockUzer on September 22nd, 2008 @ 12:36pm CDT
He is Galvatron (i think) !
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (792842)
Posted by NewFoundStarscreamLuv on September 22nd, 2008 @ 8:28pm CDT

just cause megatron hates humans doesn't mean he cant have an alt form from Earth...I mean, he cant be very effective if he doesnt blend in at all.

this should be the Fallen's form, not Megatrons.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (793137)
Posted by woosh on September 23rd, 2008 @ 9:21am CDT
And I hoped for an actual earth mode, not a pile of scrapmetal forming another armada-esque piece of crap.
First Jetfire+optimus prime combination, then this...
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (795089)
Posted by syphonn on September 25th, 2008 @ 3:07pm CDT
Technically since all technology on Earth came from reverse engineering Megatron, he shouldn't mind taking the for of an earth vehicle
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (796152)
Posted by 0ptimus__Prime on September 26th, 2008 @ 8:22pm CDT
It is megatron look at the bottom right corner of this picture

It says Megatron.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (796437)
Posted by Carly_Vixen on September 27th, 2008 @ 12:06pm CDT
This is kick ass AWESOME! :D
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (799727)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on October 1st, 2008 @ 2:09pm CDT
Has anyone confirmed if this is authentic or a fake?
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (799939)
Posted by Malikon on October 1st, 2008 @ 4:56pm CDT

I love the G1 look for what it is, blocky bots. I love the classics look for making posable somewhat blocky bots. And I love the Bay-Formers because they look more "real."

That's a mean looking tank, it definitely looks like his Cybertron plane reshaped into a tank. And his face down in the bottom staring at you is kinda creepy.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (801474)
Posted by Ronny the Mighty on October 2nd, 2008 @ 10:46pm CDT
Malikon wrote:I think it's very cool looking. I'm one of the few people that really seem to like the look of the "Bay-Formers."

It's not that people don't like them. I love them. They don't lokk like transformers. They're still cool.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (802466)
Posted by Bottom Out on October 3rd, 2008 @ 11:04pm CDT
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:I thought 1/2 the point of transformers was that they transformed into vehicles from earth...I mean, why not just make him into a hover tank at this point?

this should be the Fallen's form, not Megatrons.

shockwave
arcee
elita one
wreckgar
unicron
cyclonus
scourge
wheelie

and im sure there are others...transformers is about robots that turn into something else, not robots that turn into earth vehicles
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (802469)
Posted by Bottom Out on October 3rd, 2008 @ 11:06pm CDT
bumblebeerocks wrote:

correction, they dont look like g1 transformers. they still very much look like transformers, just not the ones you grew up with. They look better than animated, you gotta give it that at least
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (802669)
Posted by Ronny the Mighty on October 4th, 2008 @ 8:55am CDT
Bottom Out wrote:
bumblebeerocks wrote:

Precicely. I'm tired of G1ers Hating the movie because they dont look exsactly like they did in an old cartoon from the 80's. I don't like movie megs, but To fix that problem, all I have to do is not buy his toy. simple as that. No one says you have to buy every figure.
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (802690)
Posted by krayziejones on October 4th, 2008 @ 9:15am CDT
if the tank is real, why do they keep making his head visible? you know he was hardly in the first movie and now the second one, maybe at the end? when is megatron gonna get a true earth mode and also his true moment of glory on the big screen?
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (803448)
Posted by bossbot on October 5th, 2008 @ 5:11am CDT
I can definetly see this working, like i said before I can't realy think of any earth type of tank/mobile weapon systhem that would truly fit megatron's badassness.... this would rock!
Re: Transformers: ROTF "Megatron" Vechicle Mode Pics (953757)
Posted by Demon-Fox on July 12th, 2009 @ 7:38pm CDT
The tank is Megatron. Also, it looks like a tank batmobile(the Dark Knight version).
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction