Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Sale in Ireland

Transformers News: Transformers Sale in Ireland

Wednesday, June 27th, 2007 11:08AM CDT

Categories: Store News, Toy News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 7,419

Our own GrimSqueaker has brought us news of a Transformers sale in Ireland. Smyths Toy Store in Ireland is having a sale on all Transformers products. The sale is a buy one get another half price!
Credit(s): GrimSqueaker
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (186764)
Posted by kendragon on June 27th, 2007 @ 11:10am CDT
Thanks for the heads up.... question for you grimsqueaker... does your local smyths have a good selection of the figures cause I was at the one in Limerick last week and it only had the leader class and real gears.
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (186765)
Posted by Hotrod on June 27th, 2007 @ 11:11am CDT
Front paged and credited.
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (186792)
Posted by Overloaded on June 27th, 2007 @ 11:27am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
GrimSqueaker wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Damn you irish, damn you!
I want that too!
How much does a fligt to irland cost :P
Hows it going Grim?

It is going good, and dont bother it sounds good but we are totally ripped on price.

the leaders are 60 euro here, thats damn near 100 dollars!

€60? That's 10 more then in Germany!
How much does a delux cost?

Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (186814)
Posted by partholon on June 27th, 2007 @ 11:42am CDT
its a good deal but as mentioned were ripped off on price and the selectons crap. i looked with envy at the displays the yanks and canuks had on this site a few weeks ago.

the selection is basically real gear, the head voice changes thing and the fist/gun/ truck yoke. a shit load of fast action battlers (crap to my eyes) leader class megs and prime and a choice between blackout and ratchet in the medium class models and thats about it.

there is a selection of classics but its mainly jetfire and the megs/prims double set . i havent even seen grimlock yet!

in fairness the movie isnt out here till the 27th july so theres still time to get the act together but we never really got a great selection back in the 80s so i dont hold out much hope :(
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (186865)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 27th, 2007 @ 12:14pm CDT
Overloaded wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
GrimSqueaker wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Damn you irish, damn you!
I want that too!
How much does a fligt to irland cost :P
Hows it going Grim?

the leaders are 60 euro here, thats damn near 100 dollars!

€60? That's 10 more then in Germany!
How much does a delux cost?

Germany:
15-18
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (186879)
Posted by kendragon on June 27th, 2007 @ 12:21pm CDT
Argos (ireland) have deluxe transformers for €11.25 at the moment.
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (186880)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 27th, 2007 @ 12:22pm CDT
kendragon wrote:Argos (ireland) have deluxe transformers for €11.25 at the moment.

That's dream price. Man if only a shop would do the same in Germany........
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (186911)
Posted by kendragon on June 27th, 2007 @ 12:40pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:

That's dream price. Man if only a shop would do the same in Germany........

Good price but it can be difficult to find the figures you want. I had to go to two different argos stores... one to get bumblebee and another to get jazz. :shock:
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (187024)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 27th, 2007 @ 1:56pm CDT
kendragon wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:

That's dream price. Man if only a shop would do the same in Germany........

That's the problem with argos, fill in the sheet, pay, wait and findout they have 100 Tit Soundwaves and no Prime! Well it's still fun, I supose.
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (187065)
Posted by kendragon on June 27th, 2007 @ 2:17pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
kendragon wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:

That's dream price. Man if only a shop would do the same in Germany........

Like a lucky dip?? :grin: :grin:
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (187074)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 27th, 2007 @ 2:20pm CDT
Jep :grin:
I once spent 2 hours in an Argos just to find out that the only deluxe they had was cybertron Thundercracker, which my brother had back then! :shock:
It took me a nother 30mins to return it!
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (187085)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on June 27th, 2007 @ 2:29pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Jep :grin:
It took me a nother 30mins to return it!

you know u can ask to see stuff first, BEFORE you pay
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (187101)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 27th, 2007 @ 2:35pm CDT
GrimSqueaker wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Jep :grin:
It took me a nother 30mins to return it!

you know u can ask to see stuff first, BEFORE you pay

Jea I know, but since they said as I asked if they had diverent ones (yep before I payed!) she sayd that they had two diverent ones. Stupid me, never trust them again! :P
Since then I folow the stragety to see first then buy!
Re: Transformers Sale in Ireland (188397)
Posted by bagofbest on June 28th, 2007 @ 6:11am CDT
toys r us are havin the same sale, and have done since the movie toys came out. woolies have the same thing going as well.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction