Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date

Transformers News: Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date

Friday, November 2nd, 2012 8:19AM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,888

Quick update from the official Transformers Game on the delayed Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron Hardcover. The book is now scheduled to release on December 11th. Below we see High Moon Studios Game Director Matt Tieger proudly displaying a copy, which will contain art from both War from Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron. Click here to pre-order from Amazon.

High Moon's Game Director Matt Tieger holding your Christmas gift! The Official Transformers Fall of Cybertron Art Book from IDW. Packed with glorious art from both War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron. Get it Dec 11th: http://tinyurl.com/FoCbook

Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date
Credit(s): Transformers Game facebook page
Re: Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date (1436308)
Posted by triKlops on November 2nd, 2012 @ 10:28am CDT
i signed the petition for this and pretty suped this is coming out.
really looking forward to seeing the artwork.
Re: Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date (1436322)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 2nd, 2012 @ 11:20am CDT
Not to get off topic, but speaking of High Moon, I heard that they pretty much stopped monitoring FOC (in other words, no more updates, no more DLCs, etc.). Is this true?
Re: Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date (1436366)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 2nd, 2012 @ 1:30pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date (1436412)
Posted by Grimlock Shakur on November 2nd, 2012 @ 2:58pm CDT
finally!

I remember asking at gamestop if they had the art book for it and they looked at me like I was crazy... haha, who's laughing now suckas!

just preordered my copy! :DANCE:
Re: Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date (1436435)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 2nd, 2012 @ 4:18pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:stop working on stupid crap like this and patch the damn game already, if the bugs dont get fixed soon then im trading it in and never buying a HM game again.

Thank you!
Re: Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date (1436646)
Posted by noctorro on November 3rd, 2012 @ 4:53am CDT
What's this talk about bugs in the game?

I play a lot of Multiplayer Team Deathmatch, and I've played a lot of Escalation. There weren't any serious bugs.

Now if you're talking about the PC version, I don't know.

Still the host migration + overall game is far greater then WFC.
Re: Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date (1436647)
Posted by noctorro on November 3rd, 2012 @ 4:54am CDT

Do you know how silly you sound? The best TF game, and you're not going to buy any more from that studio.

:HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers: The Art of Fall of Cybertron - December 11th Release Date (1436847)
Posted by Regimus Prime on November 3rd, 2012 @ 9:57pm CDT
Cool. I'm pretty Lucky to have High Moon Studios right in my back yard. Even more lucky to have the President of High Moon and also game director Matt Tieger coming to the Youth and Teen Center I manage the week of November 13 to speak with our kids. I'm getting my FOC game and game guide and Game Informer FOC cover signed. :BOT:
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip