Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Transformers News: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon

Sunday, April 15th, 2012 12:16AM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,714

Amazon.com has listed the pre-order for Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover. This volume collects the four issue Drift miniseries, Transformers Ongoing issues #7-18, and Infestation Volume 1: Transformers #1-2. The hardcover has a SRP of $49.99 (Amazon priced $32.99) and is scheduled to release on September 18th, 2012. No cover art has been posted yet.

Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 [Hardcover]

Product Details
Hardcover: 358 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (September 18, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1613774060
ISBN-13: 978-1613774069
Credit(s): Amazon
Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon (1369280)
Posted by tekering on April 15th, 2012 @ 1:42am CDT

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon (1369293)
Posted by Chaoslock on April 15th, 2012 @ 5:11am CDT
tekering wrote:But.. the four-issue Drift miniseries was already included in The IDW Collection vol.4... :BANG_HEAD:

Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon (1369353)
Posted by Stormrider on April 15th, 2012 @ 10:57am CDT
I have 1 - 5 and mostly pleased. I may or may not get this depending on the stories.
Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon (1369388)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 15th, 2012 @ 12:57pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon (1369511)
Posted by Stormrider on April 15th, 2012 @ 7:50pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:boy if you want some of the older volumes and dont have them good luck. they really expensive used

Very true. I am surprised how much the one with Grimlock on the cover goes for. Any ideas who will be on the cover for # 7?
Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon (1369532)
Posted by Dean ML on April 15th, 2012 @ 9:16pm CDT
I've thought about who'll be on the cover and my guess was either Ironhide or Hot Rod. Two well known characters featured prominently in these issues. But then I just realized they have been alternating back and forth between Autobots and Decepticons on the covers and since vol 6 features Bumblebee, it's time for a Con. Only problem is I can't think of any iconic or even well known Decepticons that were featured prominently in these issues. Soundwave had only a minor role in these stories, but he's my best guess. Hot Rod's my guess for volume 8.
Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon (1369553)
Posted by Vicalliose on April 15th, 2012 @ 11:01pm CDT

Also, as a number of others already pointed out, the Drift miniseries was in volume 4. :roll:
Chaoslock wrote:It's only a hunch, but I think it's the Ironhide mini rather than the Drift - was IH in any of the collections?
Nope. "The Transformers: Ironhide" it is then.
Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon (1369997)
Posted by Dean ML on April 17th, 2012 @ 9:39am CDT
Vicalliose wrote:I haven't collected anything after 4. Everything after that is a clusterf***, until the series split in two. Besides I have the paperbacks of All Hail Megatron already. Still I'd rather keep collecting them than not. The books themselves are pretty awesome and are packed with the cover art at least. Ah, but #5 is currently out of stock so I'd have to pay a shipping charge from one of the sellers. :-(

Nope. "The Transformers: Ironhide" it is then.

It's worth it to buy all these collections. At $30 on Amazon, they're a steal - beautifully packaged with amazing EJ Su covers, oversized pages, and put in the ideal reading order. Even if you don't want to hold on to one, you can sell it at a markup later. It looks like these things regularly go for hundreds of dollars when supplies are scarce. These have to be some of the most collectable TF items in production.
Re: Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 7 Hardcover Pre-Order Listed on Amazon (1370192)
Posted by Stormrider on April 17th, 2012 @ 6:45pm CDT
Dean ML wrote:

Nope. "The Transformers: Ironhide" it is then.

Yeah, I have been wondering about that regarding their worth down the road. Curious if they often reprint these.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS #87; FN, Marvel UK 1986; Comic Comics; Target 2006 galvatron magnus - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 10 minutes 20 seconds
TRANSFORMERS #132; GD/VG, Marvel UK 1987; Comic Comics Kup's Story - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 26 minutes 51 seconds
Gen 1"1984" Hasbro Transformers: Autobot Commander "Optimus Prime" Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 30 minutes 21 seconds
Gen 1 "1984" Transformers: Dinobot "Slag" Action Figure COMPLETE WITH BOX! - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 9 seconds
Takara Transformers SCF Act 4 Optimus Megatron Thundercracker Starscream Gundam - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 46 minutes 5 seconds
2012 HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS--ORION PAX FIGURE (NEW) - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 46 minutes 38 seconds
TRANSFORMERS RODIMUS FORD GT 2007 SDCC HASBRO EXCLUSIVE MIB + MAGNET GIVEAWAY - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 17 minutes 35 seconds
2006 Transformers Optimus Prime Electronic Talking Voice Changer - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 25 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks