Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed!

Transformers News: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed!

Friday, December 28th, 2007 1:38PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Press Releases, Media, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 108,550

Transformers Collectors' Club has updated it's website with an image of the cover of issue #19 of their Collector's Magazine, giving us our first look at one of the new figures of the upcoming "Transformers Universe" line, a continuation of Transformers Classics, updating classic G1 characters. The new issue will also unveil five of the new wave 1 figures of the Transformers Universe Classics line.

The cover features our first look at the Decepticon Onslaught (based on the Generation 1 Combaticon Onslaught)

See the image on the mainpage of the Transformers Collectors' Club website by clicking here.

Issue 19 of Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine will leave you speechless as we debut not one, not two, but all FIVE of the upcoming Wave 1 Transformers Universe Classics! We decided that we just can't wait until January 25th to show at least one of these awesome figures, so enjoy our New Year's gift to you as we unveil the cover to our best issue yet!
Credit(s): Transformersclub.com, Prime Evil

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586751)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on December 28th, 2007 @ 1:41pm CST
Yeah im psyched!
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586753)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 28th, 2007 @ 1:43pm CST
sooo buying! I can't wait! The animated abstanance will be well worth it. :grin: :) 8)
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586754)
Posted by Sherade on December 28th, 2007 @ 1:43pm CST
Nice.
On tghe "I'm buyin'" list. :grin:
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586755)
Posted by Robinson on December 28th, 2007 @ 1:44pm CST
The link to the club website is a little messed up.

Looks cool, can't wait to see the other 4
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586756)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 28th, 2007 @ 1:45pm CST
Robinson wrote:The link to the club website is a little messed up.
Prime Evil posted this a few mins ago the pic is there too.
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586759)
Posted by BLIX007 on December 28th, 2007 @ 1:48pm CST
Hopefully the rest of the Bruticus Combiner will show up as well. Wish I could see a better picture but the link is not sending me anywhere.
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586761)
Posted by Blitz Magnus on December 28th, 2007 @ 1:51pm CST
Wow, Onslaught looks awesome! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

I hope the black strip down his face is a shadow or something,:shock:
I also hope those two rods by his ears aren't attatched to his head :?
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586762)
Posted by Skowl on December 28th, 2007 @ 1:52pm CST
Link fixed. Sorry about that folks. And we don't host images from the Club here on the site, we can only link to their mainpage.

BLIX007 wrote:Hopefully the rest of the Bruticus Combiner will show up as well.

There is no official word that this Onslaught is part of any Combiner. He may just be a figure on his own, fans will need to consider that possibility.
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586765)
Posted by Blitz Magnus on December 28th, 2007 @ 1:56pm CST
Skowl wrote:
BLIX007 wrote:Hopefully the rest of the Bruticus Combiner will show up as well.

:-( Aww, that would be a real disappointment! Although the 5 figures could be the 5 Combaticons, but why release only the Combaticons for Wave 1? Great chance he might be a stand-alone figure =(
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586774)
Posted by Skowl on December 28th, 2007 @ 2:03pm CST
Ok, I fixed the link AGAIN (this new site setup really hates me) and I credited Prime Evil for the find.

I think the figure looks cool, liking the whole S.W.A.T motif. Looks to be a solid figure, though I doubt he's part of any combiner. I wonder who the other four wave 1 figures will be...
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586784)
Posted by Symbiote Spiderman14 on December 28th, 2007 @ 2:11pm CST
Blitz Magnus wrote:
I hope the black strip down his face is a shadow or something, because I don't want Onslught to have a split visor :shock:
I also hope those two rods by his ears aren't attatched to his head :?

looks like the black stip is down his face
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586790)
Posted by Robinson on December 28th, 2007 @ 2:17pm CST
Symbiote Spiderman14 wrote:
Blitz Magnus wrote:
I also hope those two rods by his ears aren't attatched to his head :?

looks like the black stip is down his face

You may want to delete the attachment from your post. Skowl said we don't host the pics or mirror them, we only link to it.
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586795)
Posted by Sgt.Schnitzel on December 28th, 2007 @ 2:32pm CST
Interesting, id better look up who onslaught is.
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586797)
Posted by Heavy B on December 28th, 2007 @ 2:42pm CST
Sgt.Schnitzel wrote:Interesting, id better look up who onslaught is.

i didn't hear that........

is all 5 gonna be a club exclusive
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586800)
Posted by shortround on December 28th, 2007 @ 2:44pm CST
I hope this indicate that the combaticons will be wave 1. I'm so excited that this might be the new combiner and it looks like it might be a s.w.a.t. style.
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586801)
Posted by Jazz Reborn on December 28th, 2007 @ 2:45pm CST
lovin' it!! how can i get the mag? i hope the other 4 are wheeljack, jazz, shockwave, hound.
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586807)
Posted by Overcracker on December 28th, 2007 @ 2:55pm CST
Onslaught looks extraordinarily cool.

The head is a little weird, and he doesn't look like he combines with anybody, but he still looks amazingly nice.

Glad I'm gonna skip most of animated so I can save up for this line.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586809)
Posted by tom brokaw on December 28th, 2007 @ 3:01pm CST
:!: :D =P~ =P~ :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586810)
Posted by OptitronPrime on December 28th, 2007 @ 3:02pm CST
I'm buying all of the Animated and Classics/Universe 2.0 because I just bought 3 shelves I need to fill with TF's and my G1 Bruticus is missing Vortex so hopefully this a combiner
Re: Transformers Universe / Classics Onslaught Revealed! (586814)
Posted by Senor Hugo on December 28th, 2007 @ 3:12pm CST
I'm not really sure about Onslaught, he looks, kind of, bootleg.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016