Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals

Transformers News: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals

Thursday, March 13th, 2014 12:16PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,613

Jagex have fully revealed their new in-game characters Autobot Front-Line and Decepticon Conduit for the Transformers: Universe MOTA! Additional specs and images for each can be found by visiting the the following links:

Autobot Front-Line
Decepticon Conduit

We've embedded their bios and intro videos below:

Decepticon Conduit

Killer and healer in equal measure, crash into Conduit and you'll quickly get wise to the hand you're being dealt. A force of nature manifested by the green glow of his repairing weapons, Conduit keeps his allies pumped and fighting for their faction.

Autobot Front-Line

Former vigilante, Front-Line was always first to gate-crash and last to exit the most depraved crime scenes. Now a titanium-tough Autobot, Front-Line deploys his own brand of justice on the battlefield. Annihilating enemy shields with his minigun, frenzied axe and hammer attacks bang out more bodywork than a Cybertronian chop shop.
Credit(s): Jagex
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1557309)
Posted by Flashwave on March 13th, 2014 @ 12:21pm CDT
Is it wrong to want toys?
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1557312)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2014 @ 12:24pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Is it wrong to want toys?
Not "wrong", per se. But, kinda like chasing a rainbow at this point, since the Prime lines are going under.
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1557325)
Posted by Flashwave on March 13th, 2014 @ 12:50pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Is it wrong to want toys?

There's always generations, it worked for WfC and FoC, right? Front Line could almost pass for a Bulkhead repaint... I still want Generations Rescue Bots though (I don't ask for much, but Knees and elbows would be nice for a non-kiddie market)[/dreaming]
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1557328)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 13th, 2014 @ 12:51pm CDT
Conduit is all sorts of marvelous in every language known to man.
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1557428)
Posted by Flashwave on March 13th, 2014 @ 7:56pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Conduit is all sorts of marvelous in every language known to man.

Agreed. And I keep seeing Guiltar in the chest and shoulders
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1557456)
Posted by durroth on March 13th, 2014 @ 10:17pm CDT
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1557464)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2014 @ 10:57pm CDT
durroth wrote:we could get some of them in the lineup for the Prime sequel, whenever that is, though I doubt it. they are nice designs though.
If it is a Prime sequel, that is. We know that some of the same crew is on it and would like it to be affiliated with Prime, but Hasbro has the final say and only time will tell what the nature of the next cartoon will be.
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1557466)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 13th, 2014 @ 11:05pm CDT
I'll be honest, these designs are looking pretty sweet. I'm just still really butthurt about the switch to a MOBA style game. Then again, I'm wetting my fruit of the looms for Mechwarrior Online, so I might enjoy this. I dunno.
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559024)
Posted by El Duque on March 20th, 2014 @ 7:28pm CDT
Calling all Decepticons! Report to Transformers Universe and enlist for the next round of Beta to bolster the ranks! Click here to choose your allegiance!

As Beta applications continue to rise we thought we’d share our faction sign ups so far with you. Decepticons, call upon your friends and allies to join you in the war! http://ow.ly/uFP6u

Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559033)
Posted by megatronus on March 20th, 2014 @ 7:50pm CDT
I guess I need to sign up. I am pretty hardcore Decepticon. :CON:
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559035)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on March 20th, 2014 @ 7:58pm CDT
Well, if they made the beta Mac-compatible, they'd have at least one more…
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559037)
Posted by megatronus on March 20th, 2014 @ 8:04pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Well, if they made the beta Mac-compatible, they'd have at least one more…

I'm a Mac user... issues...
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559040)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 20th, 2014 @ 8:09pm CDT
megatronus wrote:

I'm a Mac user... issues...

#macuserproblems
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559043)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on March 20th, 2014 @ 8:17pm CDT
I wonder if Mac and Linux users are more likely to be Decepticons…
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559046)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 20th, 2014 @ 8:33pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:I wonder if Mac and Linux users are more likely to be Decepticons…

;) :CON: :CON: :CON:

Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559048)
Posted by harvester on March 20th, 2014 @ 8:41pm CDT

And you can switch your name but you can't transfer your bot from Autobot to Decepticon. =[[
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559052)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on March 20th, 2014 @ 9:56pm CDT
harvester wrote:I signed up at Botcon 2 years ago (was it just last year?) with a Decepticon named Hotbox, I even have the Decepticon printout they gave me for registering as a Decepticon. I sign in today and I still have the name but for some reason it has me down as an Autobot. I wonder if they have a low Decepticon rating because someone screwed up and signed up Decepticons as Autobots. I know that's the case with me at least.

Click the gear to get the pull-down that allows for faction switching… traitor. ;)
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559054)
Posted by harvester on March 20th, 2014 @ 10:05pm CDT
I saw that and when I tried, it asks for a new commmander name. Doesn't seem to let me switch sides and keep the name =[[
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559055)
Posted by toyskingstudio on March 20th, 2014 @ 10:08pm CDT
:CON: :CON: :CON:
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559070)
Posted by rockman_fan on March 20th, 2014 @ 11:20pm CDT
peace through enforced leadership. :CON:
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559071)
Posted by DeadCaL on March 20th, 2014 @ 11:23pm CDT
A friend of mine was gonna try having a go as Decepticon, but he gave up after most of the controls stopped working half way through the tutorial. He's giving it a few weeks to see if it gets sorted.
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559073)
Posted by SlyTF1 on March 20th, 2014 @ 11:41pm CDT
I signed up for the Decepticons, but they never sent me a damn beta code.
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559104)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on March 21st, 2014 @ 5:55am CDT
I signed up as a 'Con when they first gave the option to opt in for the beta. At this point I've just lost interest.
Re: Transformers Universe Front-Line and Conduit Full Reveals (1559132)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on March 21st, 2014 @ 9:49am CDT
Just set up as a Decepticon. Peace through tyranny!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars