Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Universe Game Footage

Transformers News: Transformers Universe Game Footage

Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 11:56PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 18,433

Want a sneak peek at game footage from the forth coming Transformers Universe game by Jagex? Youtube user Mrtvii has your hook up on his channel. There is still however no official launch date. The video has been embedded for you.

Credit(s): Youtube user Mrtvii

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Universe Game Footage (1509946)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on August 7th, 2013 @ 12:10am CDT
The lack of Transformation seems to make this look like just "fight random peeps with robots." Early impression is: not impressed. While it is an early look, I do hope to see improvements.
Re: Transformers Universe Game Footage (1509947)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on August 7th, 2013 @ 12:15am CDT
I raged so hard when they switched from a create/customize, open world format for characters to a "select from a set list of characters, arena style" format. I suppose that's just the way of things.

Well, wake me when there's a Transformers MMORPG.
Re: Transformers Universe Game Footage (1509979)
Posted by TheDownshift on August 7th, 2013 @ 6:20am CDT
>Expecting a not-irredeemably terrible game
>Jagex

Literally asking to be disappointed.

0/10, day NEVER pirate.
Re: Transformers Universe Game Footage (1510002)
Posted by #Sideways# on August 7th, 2013 @ 8:42am CDT
Great; well, Jagex seems to have found the video and Cease and Desist-ed the user's face off. From what I'm hearing from you guys, though, I have no reason to get my hopes up. But then again, if I believed everyone and I didn't form my own opinion about things, who knows what I'd be!
Re: Transformers Universe Game Footage (1510050)
Posted by Rex Prime on August 7th, 2013 @ 12:15pm CDT
Guys! Did you forget that the game is still in closed beta? because seriously, don't expect that the beta has everything the finished game will have. They are working on transformation and they are working on customization, and once it is finished they will put it for testing. And don't expect it to be really cool when it is first released.

I like Jagex, they make awesome games. But the Runescape community is soo whiny. They complain because they can't accustom to changes in U.I and combat system, i mean, even Jagex gave them an older version of the game they could use if they want to. Other gaming communities are BEGGING their developers to make changes and bring new things to the game.
Re: Transformers Universe Game Footage (1510074)
Posted by Jazz813 on August 7th, 2013 @ 2:37pm CDT
I totally agree with you guys, Jagex becomes more and more ridiculous... And when they annouced that the game will becomes sort of a Arena game, that was even better...All that Jagex promised to the fans was just a hole joke in some point. And what I saw at the moment was not bad but it could be better, because after the character Railgun, there wasn't really some interesting bots available...And when the game has all the classic game settings like Team Deathmatch and so on but it lags as sh... why should I play this game, then Transformers Fall of Cybertron is even better to play.
Re: Transformers Universe Game Footage (1510180)
Posted by TulioDude on August 7th, 2013 @ 9:34pm CDT
Video isnt working.Something to do with Jagex copyright stuff.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok