Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Universe - GamePlay Reveal

Transformers News: Transformers Universe - GamePlay Reveal

Monday, October 15th, 2012 10:02AM CDT

Categories: Game News, Media
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 34,435

Transformers Universe - GamePlay Reveal

We received the following email from Jagex earlier this morning ...

Join the War!

Beta Registration for Transformers Universe has officially opened – visit http://www.transformersuniverse.com to register.

Watch the first Transformers Universe gameplay trailer and download the screenshots from: http://bit.ly/TFUGamePlayReveal

Transformers Universe; An action packed massively multiplayer war that throws you into the fire of the most epic conflict online– noble Autobots vs. malevolent Decepticons. Recruit your squad from dozens of battle-ready Transformer Warriors - Only the most astute and daring commanders will prevail.

Coming 2013

Credit(s): Jagex
Re: Transformers Universe - GamePlay Reveal (1430593)
Posted by MGrotusque on October 15th, 2012 @ 12:20pm CDT
Has anyone actually played this. Is it good?
Re: Transformers Universe - GamePlay Reveal (1430617)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 15th, 2012 @ 1:19pm CDT
screen captures actually look really good.
Re: Transformers Universe - GamePlay Reveal (1430620)
Posted by TFfan92 on October 15th, 2012 @ 1:25pm CDT
Really looking forward to being a beta-tester if they let me. Hopefully Autobots can fly this time around.
Re: Transformers Universe - GamePlay Reveal (1430676)
Posted by Lord Raze on October 15th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CDT
Need to see more about how story development is handled but I do like what I see so far.
Re: Transformers Universe - GamePlay Reveal (1430703)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on October 15th, 2012 @ 6:06pm CDT
how do you enter the beta testing?
Re: Transformers Universe - GamePlay Reveal (1430711)
Posted by Wigglez on October 15th, 2012 @ 6:18pm CDT
I just signed up so hopefully I'll be getting an e-mail that will let me in. This looks pretty good to be a browser based game. I just hope I'm not disappointed.
Re: Transformers Universe - GamePlay Reveal (1431161)
Posted by vegetacron on October 16th, 2012 @ 8:31pm CDT
I want that screensaver! lol
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip