Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Transformers News: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 2:18PM CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,611

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Our friends at Jagex wanted us to remind everyone that the beta application process is now in full swing for their Transformers Universe MMO. Click here visit the Transformers Universe website.

Credit(s): Jagex, Jazz813
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437657)
Posted by Crosscheck on November 6th, 2012 @ 2:41pm CST
Didn't Beta applications go up a while ago?
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437659)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 6th, 2012 @ 2:48pm CST
Yeah...I remember them going up a while back. :???:
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437663)
Posted by El Duque on November 6th, 2012 @ 3:13pm CST
Crosscheck wrote:Didn't Beta applications go up a while ago?

PrymeStriker wrote:Yeah...I remember them going up a while back.


Jagex just wanted us to post a reminder as they get closer to the closed beta testing.
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437664)
Posted by Crosscheck on November 6th, 2012 @ 3:15pm CST
El Duque wrote:
Crosscheck wrote:Didn't Beta applications go up a while ago?

PrymeStriker wrote:Yeah...I remember them going up a while back.


Jagex just wanted us to post a reminder as they get closer to the closed beta testing.

Oh, I get it now. Hopefully I make the beta.
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437673)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 6th, 2012 @ 3:46pm CST
all of these should be toys
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437674)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on November 6th, 2012 @ 3:47pm CST
I wish the site had more to do after you've signed up, like a sign-in option or something. I also kinda wish you could register the name of your bot after signing up...but meh, guess I'll have to wait.
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437681)
Posted by Atomatron on November 6th, 2012 @ 4:38pm CST
basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437682)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on November 6th, 2012 @ 4:44pm CST
Atomatron wrote:basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something

I signed up for the entire thing through my iPod, and as far as I can tell, Yeah, you just give them your e-mail. After the validation, you should get an e-mail thanking you for joining whichever side you chose(An e-mail from "Optimus" for Autobots, "Megatron" for Decepticons).
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437684)
Posted by Atomatron on November 6th, 2012 @ 4:47pm CST
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something

I signed up for the entire thing through my iPod, and as far as I can tell, Yeah, you just give them your e-mail. After the validation, you should get an e-mail thanking you for joining whichever side you chose(An e-mail from "Optimus" for Autobots, "Megatron" for Decepticons).


great thanks! decepticon here!
my charger looks vehiconish already, hope to do something like that
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437685)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on November 6th, 2012 @ 4:49pm CST
Atomatron wrote:
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something

I signed up for the entire thing through my iPod, and as far as I can tell, Yeah, you just give them your e-mail. After the validation, you should get an e-mail thanking you for joining whichever side you chose(An e-mail from "Optimus" for Autobots, "Megatron" for Decepticons).


great thanks! decepticon here!
my charger looks vehiconish already, hope to do something like that

Your what? Am I missing something here? :-?
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437687)
Posted by Atomatron on November 6th, 2012 @ 4:53pm CST
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something

I signed up for the entire thing through my iPod, and as far as I can tell, Yeah, you just give them your e-mail. After the validation, you should get an e-mail thanking you for joining whichever side you chose(An e-mail from "Optimus" for Autobots, "Megatron" for Decepticons).


great thanks! decepticon here!
my charger looks vehiconish already, hope to do something like that

Your what? Am I missing something here? :-?


dodge charger, my actual car lol, not missing anything game related
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437688)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on November 6th, 2012 @ 4:54pm CST
Atomatron wrote:
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something

I signed up for the entire thing through my iPod, and as far as I can tell, Yeah, you just give them your e-mail. After the validation, you should get an e-mail thanking you for joining whichever side you chose(An e-mail from "Optimus" for Autobots, "Megatron" for Decepticons).


great thanks! decepticon here!
my charger looks vehiconish already, hope to do something like that

Your what? Am I missing something here? :-?


dodge charger, my actual car lol, not missing anything game related

Ah, I feel like an idiot now :lol:
Thought you meant Charger as in, like, a body type or something
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1437724)
Posted by Manterax Prime on November 6th, 2012 @ 7:25pm CST
I already signed up a while back. No need.
Hopefully I make it....
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1438178)
Posted by felinafullstop on November 8th, 2012 @ 9:48am CST
My husband :CON: and I :BOT: signed up...he got a vaidation email and so did I ...after we validated he got a THANK YOU email...I didn't ...I wonder why that is... 0.o odd

Felina
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1438191)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 8th, 2012 @ 10:37am CST
felinafullstop wrote:My husband :CON: and I :BOT: signed up...he got a vaidation email and so did I ...after we validated he got a THANK YOU email...I didn't ...I wonder why that is... 0.o odd


:twisted:

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1438748)
Posted by craggy on November 9th, 2012 @ 8:38pm CST
yeah, signed up when it went live. Strange that they didn't ask anything about the system we'll be playing on. Usually beta sign-ups ask that. Granted, a browser game shouldn't need detailed info, but I'd have thought they'd at least ask something about how many hours we're likely to play and what browser we'll use primarily. Guess not. Oh well. Went for :CON: but would have ideally had more info before joining. I suppose, since it's set in the Prime universe, there's plenty of scope to be somewhat isolated from the core canon cast regardless...
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1438777)
Posted by tornadosmith on November 9th, 2012 @ 10:07pm CST
signed up as an Autobot!
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1438808)
Posted by Wigglez on November 10th, 2012 @ 1:43am CST
I already signed up a while as a Dcon. and then I signed up again a few days ago. I've been checking my e-mail everyday but still nothing on if I could be in the beta. Still waiting...
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1439063)
Posted by tornadosmith on November 10th, 2012 @ 11:19pm CST
I have no idea when they will send out the official beta invites or if it will be to all of us. I signed up for the first time a few weeks ago, and haven't gotten any other emails except the one from "Optimus Prime".
Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now! (1441104)
Posted by El Duque on November 20th, 2012 @ 12:06pm CST
Our friends at Jagex dropped by let us know their upcoming Transformers Universe MMO will be featured on the cover of this month's EDGE magazine and receive an eight page article detailing the process of building your own Transformer. Click here to visit the EDGE website, we've mirrored the covers below.

Also a friendly reminder they are still accepting registrations for the beta, click here to register if you haven't already.

[quote]The enduring war between Autobots and Decepticons spills onto Edge’s cover this month, as the opposing sides occupy two different designs – Guardian and Oppressor, both of which you can see below – for issue 248 of Edge, out November 22. The reason, of course, is Jagex’s upcoming MMOG Transformers Universe, which we look at in detail in our lead feature.[/quote]



Ending Soon On eBay

New GIANT BUMBLEBEE WALL DECALS Transformers Age of Extinction Wall Stickers  - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 13 minutes 52 seconds
New GIANT OPTIMUS PRIME WALL DECALS Transformers Age of Extinction 13 Stickers - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 13 minutes 45 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generation 1 Series 3 1986 Combaticons Brawl Action Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 17 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Year of the Horse Optimus Prime Platinum Edition - New - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 22 minutes 16 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS STARSCREAM ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 24 minutes 25 seconds
SDCC 2011 OPTIMUS PRIME First Edition Transformers Display Matrix Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 14 minutes 48 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN~LEADER CLASS~AUTOBOT POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME~LOOSE - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 35 minutes 42 seconds
NEW 1985 Hasbro G1 Transformers Heroic Autobot Warrior Tracks Action Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 38 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016