Transformers Universe: Registration is Live

Transformers News: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live

Friday, August 3rd, 2012 8:15AM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,974

Account registration is now live for Transformers: Universe, the free to play browser based MMO from JAGEX. Click here to register your account, choose your faction, and get a glimpse of the character models.

Transformers Universe: Registration is Live
Credit(s): Jazz813
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1406957)
Posted by KnightStrike on August 3rd, 2012 @ 8:42am CDT
Signed up. Really looking forward to seeing how this game turns out.
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1406970)
Posted by Tiki Prime on August 3rd, 2012 @ 9:58am CDT
I'm ready to defend my homeworld! :BOT:
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1406977)
Posted by Gearslide on August 3rd, 2012 @ 10:20am CDT
Wow, those models aren't too shabby! Especially for Free-to-play! I imagine, unfortunately, that like most ftp games out there, there will be paid content. Still, Team Fortress is still really active...
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1406987)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on August 3rd, 2012 @ 10:54am CDT
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1406991)
Posted by #Sideways# on August 3rd, 2012 @ 11:07am CDT
So I can't have an Autobot and a Decepticon character on the same account?

Either way, I want to play this so bad!
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1406993)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 3rd, 2012 @ 11:14am CDT
I am ready to destroy your home world! :twisted:
:CON:
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1406994)
Posted by KnightStrike on August 3rd, 2012 @ 11:15am CDT
SLUGSLINGER81 wrote:I was able to register via my android phone because our work computers blcok "gaming" sites and i am not able to see all the content on my phone...other then just registering our emails, we're we able to select a name as well? unfortunately I wont find out until I get home later to my laptop and I dont want to miss out on chosing an screen name :sad:

No worries, so far you haven't missed anything. All it allows you to do so far is register an account. There is no option select character names or anything else so far. Does anyone know what the launch date for the game is set for?
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407003)
Posted by Lady_Starscream on August 3rd, 2012 @ 11:45am CDT
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407007)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 3rd, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
Lady_Starscream wrote:When is the official release of the game? I'm looking forward to smashing some Autobots. XD

Want to team up with me, fellow Decepticon? :CON: :lol:

I'm not sure, but I can't wait. I thought it was supposed to be sometime this year?
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407010)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 3rd, 2012 @ 12:15pm CDT
Have the system requirements been released yet?
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407029)
Posted by Jazz813 on August 3rd, 2012 @ 1:24pm CDT
Well actually it will be a browsergame so I think we don't might have the high end gamepc for playing this game, but if the graphic for the models are really this, I'm very surprised what a browsergame can do actually. :D
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407038)
Posted by philtron3030 on August 3rd, 2012 @ 1:38pm CDT
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407045)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 3rd, 2012 @ 1:54pm CDT
philtron3030 wrote:i tried to register, put in all the info and put in my real age at 26; then it wouldnt let me create an account saying that im not eligible. i mean im a 26 year old transformers fan that likes video games WTH?, anyone else have this problem? :???:

Nope. "Transaction" was smooth over here. Maybe you already registered? Check your email.
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407050)
Posted by Stryfe Convoy on August 3rd, 2012 @ 2:13pm CDT
So I went against my usual style and selected Decepticons. Time for a change, and I want to destroy... lol
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407099)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on August 3rd, 2012 @ 5:21pm CDT
Sweet! Goodbye transforce, hello transformers: universe.
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407101)
Posted by Burn on August 3rd, 2012 @ 5:31pm CDT
Freaks gonna get unleashed on a new playing field ...
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407107)
Posted by Gundamu on August 3rd, 2012 @ 5:38pm CDT
Just signed up. I'm gonna be an instrument of destruction... :CON:
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407109)
Posted by r3devi7 on August 3rd, 2012 @ 5:41pm CDT
Neat. Signed up. There is only one choice. ALL HAIL STARSCREAM lol
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407122)
Posted by STngAR on August 3rd, 2012 @ 6:15pm CDT
If this game is anything like the registration process its gonna be great!! ;)^ :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Universe: Registration is Live (1407159)
Posted by RAcast on August 3rd, 2012 @ 9:16pm CDT
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out as well. The character models look pretty decent. :)

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering