Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever

Transformers News: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever

Sunday, June 26th, 2011 2:53AM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 41,181

Yes, you read the headline right. Whether you're trying to obtain Prime Mode, feel like maxing out your levels in Prime mode, or simply trying to finish those pesky achievements/trophies, this update from Activision will certainly help. War For Cybertron Multiplayer on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC will now have 5x Multiplayer forever. This comes from Transformers The Game's Facebook..

News for War for Cybertron players. In response to strong feedback from you our loyal players, starting Monday we will be changing the multi-player XP settings to earn 5 times faster than normal - forever! This effects War for Cybertron only on Xbox 360, PS3, & PC. New players this is a great chance to get in and level FAST! The change takes place Monday.

Good news for those trying to get more Gamerscore/Trophies, or are having a slow time leveling up!

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Nemesis Hacker
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247226)
Posted by Screamfleet on June 26th, 2011 @ 3:42am CDT
Cool...I guess?
For 360 people anyway. Being a ps3 user this doesn't mean much to me.
I hope they do something for the ps3 crowd. The game certainly is different when you're going up against lv1's vs lv 25's and it's better when you have the same options as someone else.
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247229)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 26th, 2011 @ 4:01am CDT
this is lame, most people have already ranked up...
GIVE.... PC..... DLC
PERIOD.
goofs... come on!

FYI dotm (any platform) is, for the record, not as brutally competitive and allround awesome as WFC
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247236)
Posted by Nemesis Hacker on June 26th, 2011 @ 4:40am CDT

From the transformers game facebook page.
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247237)
Posted by Nemesis Hacker on June 26th, 2011 @ 4:41am CDT
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247241)
Posted by Anonymous. on June 26th, 2011 @ 5:16am CDT
Nemesis Hacker wrote:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150317347185097&set=a.10150261442950097.372996.125446750096&type=1&theater

F*** Activision. Thanks.
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247242)
Posted by Screamfleet on June 26th, 2011 @ 5:24am CDT
Well good, I guess I can somewhat retract my statement.
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247252)
Posted by Windsweeper on June 26th, 2011 @ 6:35am CDT
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247324)
Posted by Nemesis Hacker on June 26th, 2011 @ 9:52am CDT
good news for everyone lol
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247339)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 26th, 2011 @ 10:39am CDT
Windsweeper wrote:I love this game. Only upgrade I want is the ability to replay the actual game with the extra characters like Onslaught, Dead End and Jazz.

my sentiments exactly. BTW, anyone else here hearing random audio adds on different parts of the sight? :-(
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247346)
Posted by Zequem on June 26th, 2011 @ 11:02am CDT
Cool, I think, though it doesn't affect me anyhow 'cause I already have maxed levels for every chassis. Wish they would make new DLCs and work on multiplayer problems, though...
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247351)
Posted by FullMetalGeth on June 26th, 2011 @ 11:12am CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:this is lame, most people have already ranked up...
GIVE.... PC..... DLC
PERIOD.
goofs... come on!

THIS about sums it up. :CON:
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247382)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 26th, 2011 @ 11:57am CDT
surprised they're keeping the servers up. All my characters are lv 21 primes so this wont make me start playing again. Only way id play again is if they made the dlc free.
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247420)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2011 @ 12:53pm CDT
And they tell us this 3 days after I lose my Gold membership for Xbox Live and planned on getting a RuneScape membership. /:)
Re: Transformers: War For Cybertron Multiplayer - 5x XP Forever (1247628)
Posted by cadenheadr04 on June 26th, 2011 @ 7:23pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:BTW, anyone else here hearing random audio adds on different parts of the sight? :-(

It's some adds that have been in the footer. So yes, I have been hearing this randomly on top of my music. Kind of annoying...
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #107 - A Knight at the Theatre
"A Knight at the Theatre"
Posted: Thursday, December 18th, 2014