TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH”

Transformers News: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH”

Monday, September 30th, 2013 11:15AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,300

TransformersAsia has announced a reissue of Transformers Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream for the Chinese. There will be no differences or extras with this release, it's scheduled to hit the market in mid November.

Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH”
Available Date: Mid Nov 2013
Available Place: China Only
Remark: (Same As First Release)

Credit(s): Transformers Asia

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH” (1520855)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 30th, 2013 @ 11:40am CDT
Almost let out a fangirl squeal.

In the middle of class.
Re: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH” (1520858)
Posted by Torneira on September 30th, 2013 @ 11:58am CDT
Oh man, I want him so bad... I hope he also shows up at Robotkingdom or BBTS .
Re: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH” (1520875)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 30th, 2013 @ 1:28pm CDT
November is a bad time for me, but that is tempting. I wonder what the online prices will be like. Maybe I should just cross my fingers for a Hasbro release.
Re: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH” (1520887)
Posted by merphul on September 30th, 2013 @ 2:28pm CDT
oh man, I can hear my wallet making small whimpering sounds already...

seriously this being reissued and an mp-10 scaled megatron are the two things that are highest on the list of toys that I can't resist...
Re: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH” (1520955)
Posted by Metrosuplex on September 30th, 2013 @ 10:16pm CDT
Now if only he's priced as reasonably as the MP Grimlock Asia exclusive! :lol: :-(

Unless this guy is heavy with diecast, I don't see myself paying 2-3x more than the first release. Asian market is expensive... yeesh.... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH” (1520965)
Posted by User897 on September 30th, 2013 @ 11:33pm CDT
My fingers are crossed that this guy makes it Stateside without a king's ransom attached to it! We need us some MP Starscream love with the new mold!
Re: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH” (1521009)
Posted by ScottyP on October 1st, 2013 @ 8:50am CDT
Re: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH” (1521297)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 2nd, 2013 @ 12:44pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:Hopefully it's not basically just re-released at secondary market pricing. Either way, good that there are more coming out! I missed the boat on this one.

Aren't all Asian Exclusives re-releases at secondary market prices?
Re: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH” (1521498)
Posted by Cyberpath on October 3rd, 2013 @ 10:27am CDT
So I know this reissue will be the same as as the original MP-11 release.

But do you think they might tweak this mold in the future, maybe clean up the back a little, or is this it?
Re: TransformersAsia Announces Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream “RELAUNCH” (1521501)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 3rd, 2013 @ 10:37am CDT

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime + Wing Saber Costco - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 44 minutes 2 seconds
TAKARA Japanese version of Transformers movie   strengthen the level Sideswipe - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 3 minutes 51 seconds
AIR RAID - TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS - FALL of CYBERTRON - DELUXE FIGURE - NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 49 minutes 2 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1 Hot Spot Protectobots Defensor Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 49 minutes 44 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-04 Generations Roadbuster G1 IDW In USA Now! - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 35 minutes 43 seconds
SLUDGE MINT 100% Complete Transformers G1 Vintage 1985 Hasbro W/ Booklet,& Tech - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 41 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers G1 Original Dinobot GRIMLOCK with weapons - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 42 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1 G1 VINTAGE 1987 SERIES 4 DECPTICONS OVERKILL CASSETTE - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 43 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive