Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip

Transformers News: TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip

Thursday, July 18th, 2013 4:07PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,438

geekmomvideos has uploaded a new preview clip from tomorrow's new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Synthesis". Be sure to tune into the Hub Network tomorrow evening at 7:30 PM ET. Clip is embedded below:

Credit(s): geekmomvideos

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip (1504474)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 4:14pm CDT
Check it out: that's the second instance of Ratchet transforming! :lol:

Can't wait until tomorrow to watch this episode! :grin:
Re: TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip (1504485)
Posted by Sodan-1 on July 18th, 2013 @ 4:32pm CDT

I absolutely loved the last episode. =P~
Re: TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip (1504657)
Posted by Yweggo on July 18th, 2013 @ 10:10pm CDT
While I agree with Ratchet being one of my favorite Autobots, I'm not so sure about the killing him off bit. Do kinda agree one of the Autobots need to bite the dust though, maybe Bulkhead. Ya know kinda like we didn't in Hurt but we're gonna now.
Re: TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip (1504734)
Posted by Henry921 on July 19th, 2013 @ 2:23am CDT
Glad to see Knock Out has those priorities straight. ;)

And while I'd welcome some Autobot pruning, I unfortunately feel they'll all survive to the finale. It's not like Simon Furman's writing the episode.
Re: TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip (1504768)
Posted by Bleak5170 on July 19th, 2013 @ 5:53am CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Ratchet is easily my favourite of the Autobots. That said, I'd like to see him die. I think it's time for PRIME to step up and once again demonstrate why it's an awesome show and kill-off a good guy.

Screw that $#%&!!!!
Re: TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip (1504902)
Posted by El Duque on July 19th, 2013 @ 3:26pm CDT
Don't forget to tune into the Hub Network tonight at 7:30 PM ET for the next episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Synthesis". The official Transformers Facebook page has posted another teaser image, take a look below.

Only two more episodes to go for this season of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters! Tune in tonight at 7:30 pm ET on The Hub Network for “Synthesis.”

Re: TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip (1504905)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 19th, 2013 @ 3:35pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

Lol really Megatron? Release Predaking on the one Autobot that doesn't have a blaster.
Re: TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip (1504929)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 19th, 2013 @ 7:01pm CDT
Dayum, Predaking put the hurt on the Decepticons, and vice versa with Megatron versus Predaking! :lol:

Dunno why, but I really love the nod to the Decepticons' cliche plan of cyberforming Earth as a second Cybertron.

Optimus Prime's pre-battle speech was pretty sweet. :grin:

WOOT! THE DARK STAR SABER RETURNS! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

Awesome episode all around, as usual.

Next week will most certainly be a very long one: I want to see this event that "changes the Transformers universe forever". :-?
Re: TransformersPrime Beast Hunters "Synthesis" New Preview Clip (1505045)
Posted by PrymeStriker on July 20th, 2013 @ 1:12am CDT
This episode was vomit-worthy. The Megatron vs Predaking fight was the only part I gave a flying boot about. Otherwise, it was like watching a turtle cross the road. This is easily the worst episode of Transformers Prime. :SICK:
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014