Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available!

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available!

Monday, August 22nd, 2011 11:02PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 83,768

In our latest Twincast/Podcast (which you can download here), ring leader Counterpunch and regular troublemakers Tigertracks, Razorclaw, Jon3.0, and Seibertron delve into some fringe toy collecting for your listening pleasure!

First up, we talk Human Alliance, and the recent sightings of Human Alliance Leadfoot.

Next, we move across the ocean and break down our mixed feelings for Alternity, and the recent announcement the line will continue.

Crossovers come up next, and Jon3.0 plays with himself!

The podcast then picks up where the last episode left off, discussing some important points on long-term storage of a collection.

Finally, we celebrate a very special milestone for the Twincast/Podcast: our one year anniversary!

In conjunction with the Seibertron.com Enter To Win contest featuring Razer products, we are also giving you another chance with our "Listen To Win" contest! Just head on over to the official Podcast contest page, enter the keyword you hear in the podcast before August 31st, 2011 at 11:59PM Central and you'll be automatically registered to win a Bumblebee edition DeathAdder mouse!

This Contest is only open to registered Seibertron.com members in the US and Canada who have not won a Seibertron.com contest within the past 90 days. Staff members are ineligible. See official rules at the contest page. For additional details, please click here.

The Twincast/Podcast is available here or at iTunes.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280244)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on August 22nd, 2011 @ 11:23pm CDT
Ya know what, I really do enjoy the podcasts. I look forward to them. Keep up the good work!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280270)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 23rd, 2011 @ 1:16am CDT
Not to nitpick, but.
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Lastly, Razorclaw and Counterpunch indulge their vinyl fetishes as we bring you the ins and outs on Revoltech.

Revoltechs are made out of PVC and ABS (For the joints), no vinyl involved. :-B

Also, the thumbnail scares me a little :-(, yeah I know, I'm kinda sick for thinking about that. :oops:
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280284)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on August 23rd, 2011 @ 2:53am CDT
Happy to help you out pal! LD Unicron is instrumental in Microns arriving at me door, but specifically, the set that Counterpunch received, was an added bonus to one of my personal grails, DRAGOYELL!!!

I'll say it again, DRAGOYELL!

Rikkomba had an opportunity to get Dragoyell, but sadly and in his words, regretfully, he passed never to see it again. To my knowledge I now have 2 more figures to get, unfortunately they are both lucky draws.

...I'll be the first to say it is an obsession, but also a passion.

Counterpunch you sound as though you are positively beaming and I am thrilled i was able to help your collection come a little closer to completion.

And for clarification purposes, The Rikkomba Collection has just one complete collection of ML DVD Microns. More posts as i listen.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280287)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on August 23rd, 2011 @ 3:03am CDT
Animated Shockwave was a quad-changer!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280300)
Posted by Trikeboy on August 23rd, 2011 @ 4:58am CDT
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280341)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on August 23rd, 2011 @ 7:32am CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Not to nitpick, but.

Revoltechs are made out of PVC and ABS (For the joints), no vinyl involved. :-B

While you've ruined my clever tongue-in-cheek joke, I'm still reasonably right. "Vinyl" is almost always referring to PVC when used colloquially.

PVC
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280382)
Posted by FullMetalGeth on August 23rd, 2011 @ 9:41am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:Either you guys got unlucky with a bad Thundershread or I got very very lucky but I have no issues with that toy in the slightest. I can't fault it in any way.

Same here, I can't bash Thundershread in any way.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280438)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 23rd, 2011 @ 12:34pm CDT
It won't let me download it...that's just prime...
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280462)
Posted by FullMetalGeth on August 23rd, 2011 @ 1:23pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:It won't let me download it...that's just prime...

Same here and I couldn't find it on Itunes either. :???:
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280466)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on August 23rd, 2011 @ 1:30pm CDT
Decectiscourge45 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:It won't let me download it...that's just prime...

Same here and I couldn't find it on Itunes either. :???:

Try this link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/seib ... d430391340

Then click the "View in iTunes" button on the left.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280471)
Posted by FullMetalGeth on August 23rd, 2011 @ 1:38pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Decectiscourge45 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:It won't let me download it...that's just prime...

Same here and I couldn't find it on Itunes either. :???:

Try this link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/seib ... d430391340

Then click the "View in iTunes" button on the left.

Thanks, got it now. :D
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280474)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on August 23rd, 2011 @ 1:53pm CDT
Ah, come on. Crossovers Venom ain't that bad. I like that toy. It is the only Crossover figure I've ever bought.

Love my Alternity Skywarp. I want to get the other seekers, and would love to get Convoy.

Love the podcast like always guys!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280507)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 23rd, 2011 @ 3:07pm CDT
I'm still a little surprised when I hear about people listening to us.

It's awesome, don't get me wrong. Just a little strange.

So, where all do you guys get around to listening to the show? In your car? On a bus? Just in and about your home?
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280567)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on August 23rd, 2011 @ 5:29pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I'm still a little surprised when I hear about people listening to us.

It's awesome, don't get me wrong. Just a little strange.

Usually listen in at home. Usually play something like Minecraft while I listen. That, or while cleaning up, or dusting my collection :P
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280568)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 23rd, 2011 @ 5:29pm CDT
Gadzooks, people discuss our discussion as it happens in a thread, as they listen to it at different times, and places.

Thanks for listening fellow fans. Please continue to question our opinions.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280660)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 23rd, 2011 @ 9:32pm CDT

I need to pick up HA Jazz though.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1280674)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on August 23rd, 2011 @ 10:35pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:I'm thinking about skipping HA Leadfoot all together after all of this negative feedback.

I need to pick up HA Jazz though.

If you have any near you, check TJ Max,I found one there for $16 bucks (but unfortunately didn't have it at the time. Hoping it will hang around for me).
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1281859)
Posted by Fortress Rodimus on August 26th, 2011 @ 8:08am CDT
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1281863)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 26th, 2011 @ 8:17am CDT
Fortress Rodimus wrote:Great Episode. I love listening to you guys. The one thing i still miss is the ask the twincast as well as this week in transformers history. Congrats on the first year of the pod cast waiting for the next year.

Ah...but is there anything we can leave out to get those things back in?

We try and do questions every couple of months now. We're always so cramped for time, it's tough to get the news and discussion in as it is.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #27 "First Birthday" Now Available! (1282116)
Posted by TulioDude on August 26th, 2011 @ 5:14pm CDT
I like the crossover toys.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers TAKARA MP-31 Masterpiece Delta Magnus Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 35 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED 2008 OPTIMUS PRIME ROLL OUT COMMAND SUPREME CLASS NEW MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 22 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Robot Replicas Sideswipe Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 38 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers G1 1988 DOUBLEDEALER  powermaster hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 54 minutes 24 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Movie AD14 jolt New - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 32 minutes 50 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-10B Black Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 49 minutes 11 seconds
2007 Hasbro Transformers Megatron G1 statue Diamond Select Look Sharp - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 5 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers: DOTM Voyager Class Optimus Prime Comettor Set (Walmart Exclusive) - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 6 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory