Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images

Transformers News: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images

Thursday, September 29th, 2011 7:57AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,542

Credit(s): Big Shiny Robot

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294612)
Posted by D-340 on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:47am CDT
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294617)
Posted by Red 50 on September 29th, 2011 @ 9:14am CDT
El Duque wrote:Courtesy of Big Shiny Robot we have two additional teaser images from the Transformers Prime season finale, "One Shall Rise". Both images feature Megatron who appears to be juiced up on Dark Energon. Part one of the three episode season finale airs October 1st at 8:30 pm ET, 5:30 pm PT of the Hub.

Okay, now Megatron looks creepy...
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294656)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2011 @ 12:25pm CDT
D-340 wrote:That's supposed to be Unicron? I still can't tell what's goin' on in that pic besides Megs. Looks horrible. I like Prime, but I don't like how Unicron looks in this pic. Hope it looks better in the show.
I think Unicron's turned at an angle a bit. In that flipped pic, you can somewhat make out his arms and torso, with the giant shoulder horns a la his Armada toy mold. Though, his head seems to be obscured. Anyhow, it's a far away shot, so any finer details won't be easily visible in that image. ;)
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294676)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on September 29th, 2011 @ 1:59pm CDT
wow, damn megatron is getting more crazy ass awesome! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294771)
Posted by ILL-Star on September 29th, 2011 @ 5:55pm CDT
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294814)
Posted by El Duque on September 29th, 2011 @ 7:47pm CDT
The Transformers facebook page has posted the fourth teaser image leading up to this Saturday's Transformers Prime season finale part one. Check out the image mirrored below.

[quote]The battle is heating up in this screenshot from the three-part Transformers Prime season finale event, "One Shall Rise" from Hasbro Studios. Part one airs this Saturday on The Hub - and come back tomorrow for another exclusive shot![/quote]

Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294816)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2011 @ 7:55pm CDT
^ Looks like they're underwater. Though, why are they just letting Megs walk around freely like that?
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294822)
Posted by DavidT on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:20pm CDT
ILL-Star wrote:I like Unicron being smaller. It almost eliminates his weakness of being destroyed from the inside by smaller bots. Also allows him to rule over the Decepticons easily.

I think the new pic shows them inside Unicron LOL
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294824)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:22pm CDT
DavidT wrote:

I think the new pic shows them inside Unicron LOL
Or underwater. I see what looks like fish swimming around the bots.

Though, if they are inside Unicron, then he may be smaller but still being enough for them to fit inside.
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294827)
Posted by El Duque on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:30pm CDT
MovieWeb has posted an exclusive 30 second preview clip of this Saturday's Transformers Prime season finale "One Shall Rise" part one. In the clip Ratchet provides a little insight into Dark Energon, also known as the Blood of Unicron. Naturally spoiler warnings are in effect. Click here to view the clip over on MovieWeb.

Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294828)
Posted by prowl123 on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:30pm CDT
Are those flying fish?
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294829)
Posted by DavidT on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:30pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
DavidT wrote:

I think the new pic shows them inside Unicron LOL
Or underwater. I see what looks like fish swimming around the bots.

There was water inside Unicron :D
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294833)
Posted by prowl123 on September 29th, 2011 @ 8:35pm CDT
I love ratchet's voice.

'D-a-a-ark energon.'

'The question is hwaht?'
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294844)
Posted by Blozor on September 29th, 2011 @ 9:46pm CDT
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294850)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2011 @ 10:07pm CDT
Blozor wrote:So that would explain why Unicron is smaller; because it's not really Unicron, just a spawn created from his blood. Sorry if I'm late to this; I just now saw the clip and didn't want to read through all the messages to see if anyone else said it first.
A spawn? How do you figure?
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294858)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on September 29th, 2011 @ 11:03pm CDT
You have to take in the account that Unicron is a god able to do and create just about anything.

We seen many times in the past Unicron can do some amazing things like in the 1986 Movie he created and reformated the Decipticons and made Megatron into Galvatron and made them a ship.

In Beast Wars he appeared also as a Ghost like Object, In Armada he made Nemesis Prime.

Also in the toy line up at one time Unicron was the size of a small tank.

When it comes to Unicron nothing is impossible also In Armada Unicron made the mini-cons also.

Unknown I am just pumped up about this Unicron or whatever is instore this is going to be one epic season finale.

There have been hit & miss episodes such as Scrapheap but other than that Prime is a solid show and I look forward to S2 this november.

I am a Generation 1 original this is my 25th anniversary of being a transfan and I have been pleasently pleased with Prime.

Awesome Writing, cool characters, excellent action.

Favs - Megatron, Arcee, Airachnid, Jack, Miko, Knockout, Starscream.

Least - Breakdown, Optimus, Ratchet Bulk.

dont get me wrong I love Optimus Prime but I think Megatron steals the show in Prime.
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294867)
Posted by wewyllenium on September 29th, 2011 @ 11:20pm CDT
It suck that this is not available yet in Asia. I wanna watch it. :D
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294869)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2011 @ 11:22pm CDT
Rodimus2006 wrote:In Beast Wars he appeared also as a Ghost like Object,
That wasn't him. Or at least, it wasn't the real Unicron. The Vok just made a projection in the shape of his head to talk to Optimus Primal. The Vok chose Unicron's look because he's someone who Primal viewed as an authority figure.

Rodimus2006 wrote:In Energon Unicron Became the Sun and was also the size of a small peeble but that was just his spark.
He didn't willingly become the sun. Galvtron took Unicron's spark into his body and threw himself into the sun, killing them both.

Rodimus2006 wrote:Also in the toy line up at one time Unicron was the size of a small tank.
That was a special case. He looked that way in the Cybertron comic becuase he was just then resurrected but not at full power.

Rodimus2006 wrote:Then again this character could be one of Unicrons minions maybe the Fabled Dreadwing we have heard who is suppose to be in Prime and being voiced by Tony Todd.
No, it's definitely Unicron. All signs and spoilers point to it being so.

Rodimus2006 wrote:He could be like the Herald of Unicron his messenger his follower sort of like how Silver Surfer worked for Galacticus.
Megatron seems to be playing that role himself.

Rodimus2006 wrote:I am seriously about thinking of naming Prime as my all time favorite of the series even replacing Generation 1.
It's definitely better than G1, but it's still not quite up to par with Beast Wars and Animated.

Rodimus2006 wrote:I love my beloved G1 but this series has the potential to be the best out of all of these if the series keeps on devoloping along these lines.
Do note that G1 was not the most well crafted of all the Transformers series. ;)
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294878)
Posted by El Duque on September 29th, 2011 @ 11:58pm CDT
Wonder if those fishy looking things are Unicron antibodies, similar to the defense mechanisms the Autobots faced in Transformers The Movie?
Re: Two Additional Transformers Prime: Season Finale Teaser Images (1294891)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on September 30th, 2011 @ 1:14am CDT
The fish like robots from the 1986 movie are called the Sharkticons created bt the Quintisons and used to execute their prisoners on Quintessa.

They would lower a lever then the prisoner falls into a pit and the Sharkticons would feed upon them like a pack of wild pirahna's.

They have a robotic mode and they transform into a fish like creature seen in the 1986 film.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem