Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11

Transformers News: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11

Wednesday, May 11th, 2011 6:42AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 13,643

Transformers At The Moon member Duckstar has posted in the message board an email he recieved from Toys R Us in the UK. He wrote asking if the UK street date was the same as the US. This is the reply he recieved:

Dear Mr Hughes, Thank you for your recent e-mail. I can confirm that the release date for the range in the UK is also 16/05/11.

I hope that this is of help to you.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Credit(s): Transformers At The Moon
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1220343)
Posted by Mykltron on May 11th, 2011 @ 7:23am CDT
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1220350)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on May 11th, 2011 @ 2:11pm CDT
Mykltron wrote:LOST Cybertronian, your heading is wrong. The release date isn't the fifth day of the sixteenth month :lol:

Ugh, americans(NOT BEING RACIST)...
even when its about th uk they use there own language. :lol:
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1220385)
Posted by MightyMegatron94 on May 11th, 2011 @ 2:41pm CDT
I am VERY excited for these toys. Even my English GCSE exam won't stop me purchasing some on Monday :grin: :CON:
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1220500)
Posted by craggy on May 11th, 2011 @ 5:42pm CDT

We don't have to wait til the 5th of Julember? Thank goodness.
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1220705)
Posted by leokearon on May 12th, 2011 @ 2:59am CDT
Ireland already has DOTM toys and RTS wave 2
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1220725)
Posted by alldarker on May 12th, 2011 @ 5:24am CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:

Ugh, americans(NOT BEING RACIST)...
even when its about th uk they use there own language. :lol:

Talking about language...: Even when it's about the UK they use their own language. :P

Anyhow, here in the Netherlands a lot of DotM toys have hit the high streets since last Tuesday.
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1220792)
Posted by Overloaded on May 12th, 2011 @ 9:01am CDT
What figures are in ave one ?
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1221273)
Posted by Mykltron on May 13th, 2011 @ 5:35am CDT
alldarker wrote:
ArmadaPrime wrote:

Ugh, americans(NOT BEING RACIST)...
even when its about th uk they use there own language. :lol:

Wow Armada Prime - you've just had your grammar corrected by a foreigner!

I went in a local non-chain toyshop yesterday and they confirmed they'll put the toys out on Monday. They already have them in but won't sell them.
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1221481)
Posted by sentinelprime1234 on May 13th, 2011 @ 3:14pm CDT
I'm Irish and we usually have the same release dates as the UK and I saw DOTM Voyager Ironhide Optimus and Megatron in smyths(irish toy store) today, they told me they weren't aloud to sell them yet but since they have them they are obviously getting ready for the 16th, they also said they have lots more in the back, but I only got to see the 3 voyagers since they were on top of the shelf
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1221482)
Posted by sentinelprime1234 on May 13th, 2011 @ 3:17pm CDT
leokearon wrote:Ireland already has DOTM toys and RTS wave 2

what is RTS?? and I saw some DOTM toys in smyths today(ireland) they weren't aloud to sell them but on tuesday they can :D YAYY
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1221769)
Posted by RogueDeathangel on May 14th, 2011 @ 5:14am CDT
Got my final exam of this semester on Monday morn, after that I think I'll be headed straight for TRU!

:D
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1221808)
Posted by JokerFC on May 14th, 2011 @ 7:48am CDT
my friend who has worked in Smyths in Ireland for years said May 16th.however I dont see their website getting updated.......

Ireland and the UK usually share these kinda dates so heres hoping.
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1221837)
Posted by Autobot Genocide on May 14th, 2011 @ 8:41am CDT
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1221874)
Posted by Motorthing on May 14th, 2011 @ 9:41am CDT
My Son just picked up DOTM Optimus Deluxe from the Entertainer in Kingston, so obviously not everywhere is sticking to the 16th.
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1221880)
Posted by JokerFC on May 14th, 2011 @ 9:57am CDT
Messiah Complex wrote:I just phoned Smyths in my area (Co Durham) to check and its definite for wed 16 ill confirm it when i have one or two .

ok sounds good!!!the 16th is this Monday.....I wont be shopping until Friday so again heres hoping.
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1221914)
Posted by Mykltron on May 14th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
sentinelprime1234 wrote:
leokearon wrote:Ireland already has DOTM toys and RTS wave 2

Return To Sender Reveal The Shield.
Re: UK DOTM Toy Release Date: 5-16-11 (1221963)
Posted by JokerFC on May 14th, 2011 @ 1:23pm CDT
sentinelprime1234 wrote:
leokearon wrote:Ireland already has DOTM toys and RTS wave 2

I hope their selection is better than the ROTF and Original movie launches.I was crushed with the selection available for ROTF.I only got Soundwave,Sideswipe,Sideways and Rampage.

I was agahst that Fallen and the rest werent around when they were stateside.