Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More

Transformers News: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More

Saturday, February 8th, 2014 10:25PM CST

Categories: Event News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,261

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Also on hand at Wonderfest are Fewture by Art Storm, who are showing off several new releases. It looks like we can look forward to Alpha Trion, Optimus Prime, and Grimlock non-transforming figures, super-deformed Optimus Prime and Rodimus Prime, and a giant replica Unicron head! Images mirrored below courtesy of 2Chan.

Transformers News: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More

Transformers News: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More

Transformers News: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More
Credit(s): 2Chan
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549068)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 8th, 2014 @ 10:36pm CST
WOW, it's exactly what I've wanted staring down at me from my ceiling as I sleep, ever since I saw Other Voices Part 1!

And Alpha Trion is lookin' sharp!
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549069)
Posted by zodconvoy on February 8th, 2014 @ 10:40pm CST
I need that Alpha Trion! Any idea how tall it is? Say, MP-10 sized?
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549073)
Posted by EagleTron on February 8th, 2014 @ 10:50pm CST
If Takara made a voyager or leader sized Alpha Trion that transformed into some kind of earth vehicle and still looked like that in robot mode then that would Simply be one of the best of best figures.

Yeah that's what we need. A mp Galvatron/tank and a MP Alpha Trion. No transformers fan would pass on those two.
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549079)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 8th, 2014 @ 11:09pm CST
A non-transforming Alpha Trion is the most show-accurate he could possibly be. :lol:
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549089)
Posted by Ultra Markus on February 8th, 2014 @ 11:24pm CST
imagine if someone made a body for that giant head :-?
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549093)
Posted by megatronus on February 8th, 2014 @ 11:34pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:A non-transforming Alpha Trion is the most show-accurate he could possibly be. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Agreed!

I am interested in learning more about that Unicron head. Hope we get pricing for all this stuff soon.
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549102)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 9th, 2014 @ 12:21am CST
I don't care how much I hate the G1 cartoon. That Alpha Trion will be mine!
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549117)
Posted by Rated X on February 9th, 2014 @ 2:31am CST
Oh no, another unicron head...
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549120)
Posted by Powermaster Prime on February 9th, 2014 @ 2:49am CST
Rated X wrote:Oh no, another unicron head...


But if they were to come up with a transformable body of that scale, then holy shitmixx...
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549122)
Posted by Venoose1 on February 9th, 2014 @ 3:37am CST
What's the object that's been circled in red in the last photo?
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549134)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 9th, 2014 @ 5:47am CST
zodconvoy wrote:I need that Alpha Trion! Any idea how tall it is? Say, MP-10 sized?

Judging by its size next to Unimetal Optimus Prime, I say it's about MP 10 scale, may be a little shorter.
But damn, that Alpha Trion sure does look sharp, and so does Grimlock, the two Optimus though not so much. I hope these are actually made out of plastic and not shitty vinyl, and have decent articulation.
If it's in scale with MP 10 and is made of plastic with decent articulation I'll get that.

That Unicron head looks incredible and it's damn huge! I really want it. :D And judging by the size of it, it's in scale with WST sized figures! :michaelbay:
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549154)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on February 9th, 2014 @ 8:03am CST
If Unimetal Prime is 430mm (~17 inches) then Alpha Trion is probably about 6 inches, not including base…

Image


EDIT:
Image
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549160)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 9th, 2014 @ 8:45am CST
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:If Unimetal Prime is 430mm (~17 inches) then Alpha Trion is probably about 6 inches, not including base…

Image


EDIT:
Image

That settles it then, MP10 is 23 cm and this just 14.50cm. A shame really.
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549162)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 9th, 2014 @ 8:48am CST
So Alpha Trion is 145 mm (~5.7 inches)? Not bad, and he can even change faces, turning him into A3? Sold!
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549235)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 9th, 2014 @ 2:27pm CST
Why do people keep spelling it as "Unimetal"? The name is even written right there in the photos.
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549239)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 9th, 2014 @ 2:35pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Why do people keep spelling it as "Unimetal"? The name is even written right there in the photos.

Well, it was reported to us as such for quite a while now, so it just kinda stuck.
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1549247)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 9th, 2014 @ 3:15pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Why do people keep spelling it as "Unimetal"? The name is even written right there in the photos.

Well, it was reported to us as such for quite a while now, so it just kinda stuck.
I've only seen it reported a "Ultimetal". If it was, then it must've been a typo.
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611080)
Posted by Va'al on October 5th, 2014 @ 1:09pm CDT
It has been quite a while, to say the least, since we heard anything about the delayed Fewture Ultimetal UM-01 Optimus Prime replica. But it looks like things are warming up, as two videos courtesy of YouTube user イズミ イト show off the figure's voice box and magnetic snap-on armour respectively! Check them out embedded below.



Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611160)
Posted by Cyberpath on October 5th, 2014 @ 5:44pm CDT
Image

Are those magnets?

But who can even afford this?
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611174)
Posted by megatronus on October 5th, 2014 @ 7:14pm CDT
Cool, but still not $800 cool.

Also, a minor quibble that can't really be controlled for due to the passage of time - it would have been nice to have a G1 Optimus Prime's voice instead of Movieverse Optimus Prime's voice.
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611183)
Posted by cramoptimus maximus on October 5th, 2014 @ 8:40pm CDT
I could... But im gonna wait for the first video review of this figure because some parts on the leg "armor" dont seem to be made of metal, only the front of the legs. If it is all metal armor, then its worth every penny... Kinda like my 40th anniversary mazinger z... A thing of beauty!
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611206)
Posted by Autobot tap out on October 5th, 2014 @ 10:28pm CDT
=P~ so beautiful =P~ if i guess correctly that is/ going to be a heavily modded Masterpiece Optimus Prime =P~ ((thinks to self) well time to get a lottery ticket)
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611208)
Posted by megatronus on October 5th, 2014 @ 10:30pm CDT
Autobot tap out wrote:=P~ so beautiful =P~ if i guess correctly that is/ going to be a heavily modded Masterpiece Optimus Prime =P~ ((thinks to self) well time to get a lottery ticket)

No, this is not MP Prime. We know what it is:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ACT10006&mode=retail
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611211)
Posted by Autobot tap out on October 5th, 2014 @ 10:45pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
Autobot tap out wrote:=P~ so beautiful =P~ if i guess correctly that is/ going to be a heavily modded Masterpiece Optimus Prime =P~ ((thinks to self) well time to get a lottery ticket)

No, this is not MP Prime. We know what it is:

http://www.bigbgadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ACT10006&mode=retail


Guess I am behind on the new figures that come out wouldn't you agree
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611215)
Posted by megatronus on October 5th, 2014 @ 10:54pm CDT
Autobot tap out wrote:
megatronus wrote:
Autobot tap out wrote:=P~ so beautiful =P~ if i guess correctly that is/ going to be a heavily modded Masterpiece Optimus Prime =P~ ((thinks to self) well time to get a lottery ticket)

No, this is not MP Prime. We know what it is:

http://www.bigbgadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ACT10006&mode=retail


Guess I am behind on the new figures that come out wouldn't you agree

Haha I guess so ;)
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611255)
Posted by dragons on October 6th, 2014 @ 6:05am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:Image

Are those magnets?

But who can even afford this?


Anyone can for people who go store buy transformers don't buy transformers in stores bbt, tfsource your money will save up you have put aside you to own one if desired takara mp figures cost almost 200.00 alone import .,

Nice if transformerd be better like movie face plate nice touch
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611256)
Posted by megatronus on October 6th, 2014 @ 6:16am CDT
dragons wrote:Anyone can for people who go store buy transformers don't buy transformers in stores bbt, tfsource your money will save up you have put aside you to own one if desired takara mp figures cost almost 200.00 alone import .,

Nice if transformerd be better like movie face plate nice touch

What?
Re: Upcoming Fewture Releases: Giant Unicron Head, Alpha Trion, and More (1611321)
Posted by cramoptimus maximus on October 6th, 2014 @ 10:43am CDT
I think he is saying, anyone who can buy this shoud buy it from TF source and BBTS, or maybe dont buy it and put your money on a Takara MP, but it cost 200 to import. Or something like that...

It would be nice to have a moving faceplate on MP Optimus, which I guess this person doesnt know that MP 1, MP 1B, MP2 and MP4 all have...

Anyway, I thought I do a public service and translate the untranslatable to make sure this seibertronians comments are heard! lol
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014