Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock

Transformers News: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock

Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 3:56PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 21,907

The Transformers Collectors Club has posted an update on its homepage. In the update, they inform Club members that the Club exclusive figure Nightbeat has sold about 70% of its stock and is running out fast.

{L_IMAGE}

If you're planning on getting this figure, you better act fast cause once its gone, its gone.

If you're not a member, the non member price includes a Third Class package membership to the Club. Get the figure and Club membership all in one shot! Check out the order for Nightbeat by clicking here.
Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832365)
Posted by Stormrider on November 11th, 2008 @ 4:11pm CST
What figure is Nightbeat a repaint of? I can't remember now.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832386)
Posted by TheMuffin on November 11th, 2008 @ 4:50pm CST
Energon Hotshot I believe. With his horrible neck and shoulders.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832428)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on November 11th, 2008 @ 6:11pm CST
Yes, it's E-Hot Shot. For some reason I remember this figure being a retool; didn't Nightbeat get a new head?
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832437)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on November 11th, 2008 @ 6:38pm CST
Yes, it is a repaint/retool of e-hotshot. The head is different.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832479)
Posted by Scaleface on November 11th, 2008 @ 8:08pm CST
Glad I ordered one yesterday. I don't mind the mold, and I like the Classic line, so this helps build up my Autobots. Can't wait to read the comic too.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832592)
Posted by Savage on November 12th, 2008 @ 1:38am CST
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832680)
Posted by rpetras on November 12th, 2008 @ 7:10am CST
Savage wrote:I decided to pass on this out of a seething hatred of that mold. It sucks. NightBeat is one of my favorite characters, and I think he deserved a better mold than this.

I recommend giving it a shot!

I got mine and while I'm not a fan of the mold either, the car mode is super sweet, and it looks pretty good in bot mode. The blue offsets some of the oddball joints. Yea, the neck is funky but, if you're careful, you can pop the head off the stalk and just set it for display.

And if you don't like him you can always sell it on the bay.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS  OPTIMUS PRIME 2007 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 13 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers The Movie 2007 Deluxe Class Premium Barricade MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 29 minutes 2 seconds
original G1 Transformers insecticon SHRAPNEL & BOMBSHELL 100% COMPLETE LOT - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 45 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots rescan QUICKSHADOW playskool RACE CAR VHTF Unreleased#1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 17 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots rescan MORBOT playskool NIP RACE CAR VHTF Unreleased#1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 2 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots rescan BLURR playskool NIP RACE CAR VHTF Unreleased#1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 18 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots HIGH TIDE submarine playskool NIP 2015 Unreleased set#1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 33 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Animorphs - Mega Visser Three/Inferno Creature (MIB) - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 3 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016