Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock

Transformers News: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock

Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 3:56PM CST

Categories: Collector's Club News, Store News, Toy News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 17,654

The Transformers Collectors Club has posted an update on its homepage. In the update, they inform Club members that the Club exclusive figure Nightbeat has sold about 70% of its stock and is running out fast.

{L_IMAGE}

If you're planning on getting this figure, you better act fast cause once its gone, its gone.

If you're not a member, the non member price includes a Third Class package membership to the Club. Get the figure and Club membership all in one shot! Check out the order for Nightbeat by clicking here.
Credit(s): TFCC
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832365)
Posted by Stormrider on November 11th, 2008 @ 4:11pm CST
What figure is Nightbeat a repaint of? I can't remember now.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832386)
Posted by TheMuffin on November 11th, 2008 @ 4:50pm CST
Energon Hotshot I believe. With his horrible neck and shoulders.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832428)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on November 11th, 2008 @ 6:11pm CST
Yes, it's E-Hot Shot. For some reason I remember this figure being a retool; didn't Nightbeat get a new head?
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832437)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on November 11th, 2008 @ 6:38pm CST
Yes, it is a repaint/retool of e-hotshot. The head is different.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832479)
Posted by Scaleface on November 11th, 2008 @ 8:08pm CST
Glad I ordered one yesterday. I don't mind the mold, and I like the Classic line, so this helps build up my Autobots. Can't wait to read the comic too.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832592)
Posted by Savage on November 12th, 2008 @ 1:38am CST
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832680)
Posted by rpetras on November 12th, 2008 @ 7:10am CST
Savage wrote:I decided to pass on this out of a seething hatred of that mold. It sucks. NightBeat is one of my favorite characters, and I think he deserved a better mold than this.

I recommend giving it a shot!

I got mine and while I'm not a fan of the mold either, the car mode is super sweet, and it looks pretty good in bot mode. The blue offsets some of the oddball joints. Yea, the neck is funky but, if you're careful, you can pop the head off the stalk and just set it for display.

And if you don't like him you can always sell it on the bay.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok