Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock

Transformers News: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock

Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 3:56PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 22,384

The Transformers Collectors Club has posted an update on its homepage. In the update, they inform Club members that the Club exclusive figure Nightbeat has sold about 70% of its stock and is running out fast.

{L_IMAGE}

If you're planning on getting this figure, you better act fast cause once its gone, its gone.

If you're not a member, the non member price includes a Third Class package membership to the Club. Get the figure and Club membership all in one shot! Check out the order for Nightbeat by clicking here.
Credit(s): TFCC
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832365)
Posted by Stormrider on November 11th, 2008 @ 4:11pm CST
What figure is Nightbeat a repaint of? I can't remember now.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832386)
Posted by TheMuffin on November 11th, 2008 @ 4:50pm CST
Energon Hotshot I believe. With his horrible neck and shoulders.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832428)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on November 11th, 2008 @ 6:11pm CST
Yes, it's E-Hot Shot. For some reason I remember this figure being a retool; didn't Nightbeat get a new head?
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832437)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on November 11th, 2008 @ 6:38pm CST
Yes, it is a repaint/retool of e-hotshot. The head is different.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832479)
Posted by Scaleface on November 11th, 2008 @ 8:08pm CST
Glad I ordered one yesterday. I don't mind the mold, and I like the Classic line, so this helps build up my Autobots. Can't wait to read the comic too.
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832592)
Posted by Savage on November 12th, 2008 @ 1:38am CST
Re: Update: Club Exclusive Nightbeat almost out of stock (832680)
Posted by rpetras on November 12th, 2008 @ 7:10am CST
Savage wrote:I decided to pass on this out of a seething hatred of that mold. It sucks. NightBeat is one of my favorite characters, and I think he deserved a better mold than this.

I recommend giving it a shot!

I got mine and while I'm not a fan of the mold either, the car mode is super sweet, and it looks pretty good in bot mode. The blue offsets some of the oddball joints. Yea, the neck is funky but, if you're careful, you can pop the head off the stalk and just set it for display.

And if you don't like him you can always sell it on the bay.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1986 D-63 TRYPTICON figure body MINT works japan takara - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 38 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1986 TRYPTICON ramp set - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 41 minutes 36 seconds
New Transformers Animated TA-18 Snarl PAINTED - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 42 minutes 6 seconds
KRE-O TRANSFORMERS, STARSCREAM, #30667, 316 PIECES, NIB, 2010 - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 42 minutes 17 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Q-Transformers QT29 Starscream F/S from Japan with Tracking number!! - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 12 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers G1 1986 D-63 Trypticon BRUNT 100% complete works - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 45 minutes 14 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG14 Ultra Magnus Import Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 46 minutes 28 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV13 Nemesis Prime Figure from Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 1 minute 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory