Transformers News: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon

Thursday, August 8th, 2013 4:02PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,462

Thanks to Amazon we have some nice high quality official images of the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Class Air Vehicon. The images include both modes and the packaging. Check out the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): Amazon

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1510387)
Posted by Burn on August 8th, 2013 @ 4:06pm CDT
Not a bad looking figure!
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1510389)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 8th, 2013 @ 4:13pm CDT
deluxe or gtfo
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1510395)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 8th, 2013 @ 4:21pm CDT
Meh. After Cyberverse Cliffjumper, I can no longer enjoy Legion figures without knees and elbows. And the alt mode of this figure is pretty bad. It should look like a winged car, but that looks like a gun or something instead. What's going on at the front end?
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1510405)
Posted by Neurie on August 8th, 2013 @ 4:38pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:deluxe or gtfo

Well you'll be happy then, given Hasbro's plans for the next year this will just be blown up to a deluxe byt the end of 2014
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1510425)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 8th, 2013 @ 5:57pm CDT
a hell of a lot better than that halfassed deluxe POS, this actually looks like a new figure & not just a vehicon with wings slapped on it.
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1510443)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on August 8th, 2013 @ 7:56pm CDT
Liking the look of this, will certainly pick one (or more!) up as and when they hit the UK
Speaking of which I do need to grab a couple more standard vehicons...
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1510464)
Posted by Metrosuplex on August 8th, 2013 @ 9:23pm CDT
$18 on Amazon! Woo! (Damn scalpers...) :BANG_HEAD:

Seriously, I'm not spending an inordinate amount of time to track these. And with the new Generations and Target exclusives out, I'm not sure which stores will be restocking for these.

Maybe TJ Maxx will carry em eventually, and I could grab a few troop-builders that way. But otherwise, this will most likely be a sad pass for me. I'm not liking the vision of 1 per store I'm getting... :roll:
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1510520)
Posted by MrMunkeepants on August 8th, 2013 @ 10:39pm CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:Maybe TJ Maxx will carry em eventually, and I could grab a few troop-builders that way.

OT, but I'm hoping to see Insecticons there (or Ross, or Marshall's) for the same reason
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1516743)
Posted by Metrosuplex on September 9th, 2013 @ 12:17am CDT
MrMunkeepants wrote:

Five Below is my new go-to shop! $5 for a deluxe, and $3 for a legion?!?! YES! :ic$: :APPLAUSE:

They just got some Prime deluxes, too: Kup, Airachnid, Arcee, Rumble, Dead End, and Stealth BB. I bought a few Rumble to repaint and build into a land-based seeker squadron! :-$
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1517054)
Posted by dirk2243 on September 10th, 2013 @ 9:34pm CDT
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Air Vehicon (1517160)
Posted by Metrosuplex on September 11th, 2013 @ 2:45pm CDT
dirk2243 wrote:Target has these guys quite often. I have two but don't think I will get anymore.

Awesome, but you live in CA. Your State gets more merch, and typically gets it faster.

Nonetheless, I'll check my Midwest Target and see what's what! >:oP

Unless they've JUST come in, I'm still seeing the same old junk, except that now, finding Hun-gurr is painfully easy.

Hopefully, TRU will get some of these in time for a BOGO 50% promo! :DANCE:

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage Chevrolet Action Figure G1 - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 24 minutes 14 seconds
28657 TF Transformers United WFC Darkside Optimus Prime & Darkside Megatron Set - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 26 minutes 30 seconds
R0500086 MAGNABOSS BEAST WARS TRANSFORMERS MINT IN SEALED BOX MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 29 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers TAKARA MP-26 Masterpiece Road Rage Corvette Stingray C3 Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 32 minutes
Optimus Prime Transformers Rescue Bots Figure Hasbro New Action Leader Movie Boy - Time Remaining: 2 days 54 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers G1 2010 vintage meeting COBRA headrobots C.O.N.S mint sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 2 minutes 26 seconds
TAKARA Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 TRACKS Chevrolet figure + EXCLUSIVE COIN - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 19 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers 2007  Deluxe UNIVERSE TANKOR SEALED NEW MOC MISP complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 55 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive