Transformers News: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime

Thursday, March 14th, 2013 7:54AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,306

Site sponsor BigBadToyStore seems to have mistakenly updated their product listing the Voyager Class Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime with new images of his upcoming Ultimate Class version. Check the two new images out below.

Update: In-package image added courtesy of eandilek.cz:

Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime and Predaking

Credit(s): BBTS, eandilek.cz

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471666)
Posted by WarHorse on March 14th, 2013 @ 7:59am CDT
Finally. A Prime that comes with his own Bop It... :roll:
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471670)
Posted by Redimus GTS on March 14th, 2013 @ 8:12am CDT
[color=#FF0000]Wow. Words can't describe how awful that thing looks.

Supreme Cheetor, RotF Devastator, step back, you can't compete with this crock of shite![/color]
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471672)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 14th, 2013 @ 8:14am CDT
I think his "battle wheel" is kinda cool. But I don't like that shield at all. The sword's kinda cool, but I like the Voyager version's green sword better.

I already have the Voyager version, and this looks like it's practically the same figure, just upscaled. The Voyager is good enough for me. I'll pass on this.
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471673)
Posted by Venoose1 on March 14th, 2013 @ 8:18am CDT
Did someone stick a legends class head on him for a laugh?
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471674)
Posted by Super Megatron on March 14th, 2013 @ 8:18am CDT
LOL take that, Optimus Prime worshippers! Hasbro has finally realized that Optimus fanboys are gonna buy anything with the name "Optimus" slapped onto it!

Coming soon: Optimus Prime tampons - for men!
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471676)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 14th, 2013 @ 8:24am CDT
Venoose1 wrote:Did someone stick a legends class head on him for a laugh?

LOL, I was so distracted by the weapons I didn't even notice his head. :lol:

In all seriousness, I wonder if they actually just repurposed the Voyager head?
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471677)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 14th, 2013 @ 8:24am CDT
those weapons are pure crap
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471678)
Posted by Optimizzy on March 14th, 2013 @ 8:33am CDT
I'm an optimus prime completists (in that I get new US released molds , no repaints) but even I'm not sure about that thing. Voyager size may be my limit here.
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471679)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 14th, 2013 @ 8:33am CDT
Holy... what?

Why's his head so small?

What's with the hoola hoop?

Why is his vehicle mode stubby and full of holes?

Why did he steal my Monster Hunter characters' sword?

Think I'll pass on this and grab the Voyager Beast Hunters Optimus.
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471682)
Posted by Brakethrough on March 14th, 2013 @ 8:37am CDT
I know Optimus Prime figures have a history of having fairly lazy transformations...but this one is monumentally lackadaisical. Don't bother filling in those gaps with panels or anything, right?
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471684)
Posted by Chandler Prime 1 on March 14th, 2013 @ 9:05am CDT
Anyone know when this is coming out and how much it will be ?
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471694)
Posted by Chandler Prime 1 on March 14th, 2013 @ 9:41am CDT
Anyone know when it is coming out and how much it will be ?
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471695)
Posted by Xephon0930 on March 14th, 2013 @ 9:45am CDT
Oh for Primus sake!!! This thing looks absolutely terrible. I mean,the vehicle mode is riddled with gaps and obvious kibble and the weapons do little to obscure it. Added with the stupid hoola hoop on his back and the weapons also looked better photoshopped. I mean seriously,there are much better figures of Prime such as the APS-01 Striker I could be splurging on!!! This is an easy pass for me. Also,where in the Allspark is Predaking?
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471697)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on March 14th, 2013 @ 10:08am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
Venoose1 wrote:Did someone stick a legends class head on him for a laugh?

LOL, I was so distracted by the weapons I didn't even notice his head. :lol:

In all seriousness, I wonder if they actually just repurposed the Voyager head?

Dammit you beat me to that image but that's what it reminded me of :lol: wtf to that giant crap of plastic!!! Give us new megatron already :-x
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471698)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 14th, 2013 @ 10:14am CDT
that wheel kills it. if it did not have that i would be sold.
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471699)
Posted by mesh on March 14th, 2013 @ 10:18am CDT
Ok so I own the Voyager BH Optimus Prime and I have to admit it's nothing special. In fact, it does nothing for me, so I've decided I'm gonna sell it at TFCon in Mississauga this July.

I can't stand it!

And now this!!!!?????
PASS! PASS! PASS!

I'm an Optimus Prime fan but I'm very selective and this doesn't even come under my radar.

Wow, what a shitty design.
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471713)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 14th, 2013 @ 11:13am CDT
Beast Hunters Beast Hunter Optimus Prime is a Beast Hunter in Beast Hunters who hunts beasts in Beast Hunters as a Beast Hunter hunting beasts. :P
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471714)
Posted by omega666 on March 14th, 2013 @ 11:13am CDT
Yes, just what I thought an Optimus Prime needed. An handle on the back of the truck mode so that I can carry it easily.
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471719)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 14th, 2013 @ 11:36am CDT
Chandler Prime 1 wrote:Anyone know when it is coming out and how much it will be ?

No (probably $49.99 or more and who-knows-when), but the Voyager version is already available, and it's both better and cheaper. Do yourself a favor and get the Voyager and forget this thing even exists.
Re: Updated Official Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime (1471721)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on March 14th, 2013 @ 11:38am CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:
Venoose1 wrote:Did someone stick a legends class head on him for a laugh?

LOL, I was so distracted by the weapons I didn't even notice his head. :lol:

In all seriousness, I wonder if they actually just repurposed the Voyager head?

Ha ha ha! Beetlejuice X3!

Actually the first image that popped into my head was that thing with the tiny pin head and huge arms from those horrible Puppet Master movies!

I must say I'm not in the least bit impressed by this iteration of Optimus. Absolutely nothing screams "BUY ME!" about it. I too will stick with the Voyager.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS 4 GENERATIONS DELUXE CLASS SNARL SERIES M4 #10 DINOSAUR FIGURE!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 54 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers 4 Age of Extinction GALVATRON & HOUND Voyager Class Generations AOE - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 24 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Autobot BumbleBee Hasbro Series 2 Minicar 1985 AFA Graded - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 25 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE BRAWL DELUXE COMP. 2007 FREE S/H - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 56 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ROTF DELUXE AUTOBOT SKIDS MINT COMP. 2009 FREE S/H - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 59 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON SERIES  HUGE MEGATRON WITH KEY - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 30 minutes 9 seconds
2016 SDCC Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Fortress Maximus Sword - Time Remaining: 9 days 23 hours 16 minutes 8 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ROTF DELUXE MUDFLAP MINT COMP. 2009 FREE S/H - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 16 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016