Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Transformers News: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Sunday, October 16th, 2011 1:09AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 56,032

With their products Gyro, and Blood already released in the past few months, what's new for third party HeadRobots? Their third variant of their original release Hothead, is Butcher. This turns Universe Onslaught into a Headmaster, and is set for release in Q4 2011. But that's not all, as HeadRobots displayed their DX Drone prototype figure in Victoria tonight, turning HFTD Tomahawk into this deadly, one-eyed Transformer. Check out some of the images below, while the rest will be found in our Events galleries page later tomorrow.

ImageImageImage

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Blurrz
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300965)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:00am CDT
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300967)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:01am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Wow, looks nice! Too bad Tomahawk is the wrong color, I've got no painting skills.

[color=teal]
Huh? This is just a prototype, I'm not sure what colour the DX Drone is going to be, but I'll ask tomorrow. [/color]
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301073)
Posted by prowl123 on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT

The final will be black and/or yellow.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301074)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301149)
Posted by Rated X on October 16th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Tell them to do a version for the DOTM Vortex repaint instead of Tomahawk. A black whirl is kinda silly when a grey version of the mold is available.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301196)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:08pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
2016 Transformers TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pretender Bludgeon - Time Remaining: 15 days 2 hours 54 minutes 25 seconds
10421 Transformers Collector Club TFCC 2013 Botcon exclusive Breakdown - Time Remaining: 16 days 9 hours 51 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #164 - Getaway Was Right