Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Transformers News: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Sunday, October 16th, 2011 1:09AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 55,056

With their products Gyro, and Blood already released in the past few months, what's new for third party HeadRobots? Their third variant of their original release Hothead, is Butcher. This turns Universe Onslaught into a Headmaster, and is set for release in Q4 2011. But that's not all, as HeadRobots displayed their DX Drone prototype figure in Victoria tonight, turning HFTD Tomahawk into this deadly, one-eyed Transformer. Check out some of the images below, while the rest will be found in our Events galleries page later tomorrow.

ImageImageImage

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Blurrz

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300965)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:00am CDT
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300967)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:01am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Wow, looks nice! Too bad Tomahawk is the wrong color, I've got no painting skills.

[color=teal]
Huh? This is just a prototype, I'm not sure what colour the DX Drone is going to be, but I'll ask tomorrow. [/color]
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301073)
Posted by prowl123 on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT

The final will be black and/or yellow.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301074)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301149)
Posted by Rated X on October 16th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Tell them to do a version for the DOTM Vortex repaint instead of Tomahawk. A black whirl is kinda silly when a grey version of the mold is available.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301196)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:08pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Blowpipe Sideways New Super Tuner Throwdown - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 21 minutes 57 seconds
1999 Beast Wars Transformers Mega Transmetal Predacon SCAVENGER 100% ANT FIGURE - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 52 minutes 34 seconds
1998 Transformers Beast Wars SILVERBOLT Fuzors Dog Bird MAXIMAL DELUXE 100% - Time Remaining: 20 days 13 hours 37 minutes 4 seconds
1996 DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Figure Deluxe Class MAXIMAL 100% Hasbro - Time Remaining: 20 days 13 hours 52 minutes 12 seconds
1996 Beast Wars Transformers Maximal Basic RATTRAP 100% Complete ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 52 minutes 46 seconds
1996 Waspinator 100% Complete Deluxe Beast Wars Transformers GREEN YELLOW WASP - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 37 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Cybertron CYRO SCOURGE New with Planet Key - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 54 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers 3 Movie DOTM Shockwave Voyager CLASS Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 5 hours 41 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive