Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Transformers News: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Sunday, October 16th, 2011 1:09AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 55,244

With their products Gyro, and Blood already released in the past few months, what's new for third party HeadRobots? Their third variant of their original release Hothead, is Butcher. This turns Universe Onslaught into a Headmaster, and is set for release in Q4 2011. But that's not all, as HeadRobots displayed their DX Drone prototype figure in Victoria tonight, turning HFTD Tomahawk into this deadly, one-eyed Transformer. Check out some of the images below, while the rest will be found in our Events galleries page later tomorrow.

ImageImageImage

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Blurrz

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300965)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:00am CDT
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300967)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:01am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Wow, looks nice! Too bad Tomahawk is the wrong color, I've got no painting skills.

[color=teal]
Huh? This is just a prototype, I'm not sure what colour the DX Drone is going to be, but I'll ask tomorrow. [/color]
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301073)
Posted by prowl123 on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT

The final will be black and/or yellow.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301074)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301149)
Posted by Rated X on October 16th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Tell them to do a version for the DOTM Vortex repaint instead of Tomahawk. A black whirl is kinda silly when a grey version of the mold is available.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301196)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:08pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Rollbar Toyworld Classics TW-T01 Grind Rod Original run! MINT! - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 10 minutes 55 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS Combiner Wars Generation 2 BRUTICUS Combaticons MIB Set - Time Remaining: 28 days 23 hours 56 minutes 1 second
KUP~ Complete~ REAL NICE~ G1 TRANSFORMERS~ ALL ORIGINAL~ C-9+ - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 30 minutes 8 seconds
TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ROTF AUTOBOT RATCHET MISP NEW! 2009 - Time Remaining: 8 days 14 hours 46 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure B3899 - Time Remaining: 17 days 1 minute 6 seconds
Transformers Classics Deluxe Smokescreen henkei ONE OF A KIND chrome - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 47 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Titans Return FORTRESS MAXIMUS Huge Figure Emissary Cerebros INHAND - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 17 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MP-21G BUMBLEBEE BUMBLE G-2 VER. w/ EXCLUSIVE COIN - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 49 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016