Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Transformers News: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Sunday, October 16th, 2011 1:09AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 54,847

With their products Gyro, and Blood already released in the past few months, what's new for third party HeadRobots? Their third variant of their original release Hothead, is Butcher. This turns Universe Onslaught into a Headmaster, and is set for release in Q4 2011. But that's not all, as HeadRobots displayed their DX Drone prototype figure in Victoria tonight, turning HFTD Tomahawk into this deadly, one-eyed Transformer. Check out some of the images below, while the rest will be found in our Events galleries page later tomorrow.

ImageImageImage

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Blurrz
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300965)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:00am CDT
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300967)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:01am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Wow, looks nice! Too bad Tomahawk is the wrong color, I've got no painting skills.

[color=teal]
Huh? This is just a prototype, I'm not sure what colour the DX Drone is going to be, but I'll ask tomorrow. [/color]
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301073)
Posted by prowl123 on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT

The final will be black and/or yellow.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301074)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301149)
Posted by Rated X on October 16th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Tell them to do a version for the DOTM Vortex repaint instead of Tomahawk. A black whirl is kinda silly when a grey version of the mold is available.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301196)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:08pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DELUXE FIGURE WAVE 3 PROTECTOBOT STREETWISE - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 52 minutes 1 second
G1 Transformers 2004 Reissue - Dirge - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 7 minutes 11 seconds
Star Wars Transformers SAESEE TIIN JEDI STARFIGHTER (new) mib mint - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 53 minutes 28 seconds
Free P&P Transformers 3 Voyager Level MEGATRON FIGURE MOVIE MOEDEL TOY GIFT NIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 10 minutes 13 seconds
STAR WARS TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVERS OBI WAN KENOBI JEDI STARFIGHTER **BRAND NEW** - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 13 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Bot Shots 3 boxes a total of nine megatron bumblebee drawl prowl - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 59 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW Deluxe Autobot Orion Pax w/Comic Thrilling 30 - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 18 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Universe Optimus Prime Figure SE-01 Special Edition 2008 MISB - Time Remaining: 10 days 7 hours 3 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016