Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator

Transformers News: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator

Tuesday, July 29th, 2014 6:00AM CDT

Categories: Collector's Club News, Reviews, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 15,871

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Have you received yours yet? Considering looking for it? Check out below a video review of TFCC's exclusive Thrustinator repaint, courtesy of Seibertronian Fires_Of_Inferno - and refresh your memory with one of the two Seibertron.com dedicated galleries!


Credit(s): Baltmatrix
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1594601)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 29th, 2014 @ 8:42am CDT
You realise he's just linking to Baltmatrix' reviews, right? And he's a user of Seibertron.com to boot.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1594603)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on July 29th, 2014 @ 8:55am CDT
there are 2 other reviews for the guy in the reviews forum as well, mine and another dudes.

pretty cool figure, i think i see where they got the idea for lockdowns gun head now.


does anybody know who the free figure for next year is, didnt hear anything about an announcement yet
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1594606)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 29th, 2014 @ 9:17am CDT
grimdragon2001 wrote:does anybody know who the free figure for next year is, didnt hear anything about an announcement yet


No news yet, tho we do have the details for Subscription Service 3.0:

- G2 Starscream (Classics mold)
- Nacelle (from the Exodus novel. Classics mold with Thrust's wings and regular Seeker head. Deco based on G1 Thrust prototype)
- Zap wit G.B. Blackrock (Gen. Deluxe Bumblebee with deco based on the unreleased Japanese Carzap. Blackrock is a regular Kreon, possibly referencing the Block Town line Carzap was to be part of)
- Krok with Gatoraider (Gen. Deluxe Megatron with a Dai Arms Micron)
- Serpent O.R. (Gen. Scourge with the alternate Ratbat head)
- Tarantulas (RtS Wreck-Gar with Scrap Iron head includes Ida Arms Microns)
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1594607)
Posted by gothsaurus on July 29th, 2014 @ 9:24am CDT
Gotta say... I'm really pleased with the wave 3 of TFSS. There are some really solid concepts based on rare and obscure toys. I love that. Others are really clever uses... those remaining characters can add to previous years Botcon sets like G2 and Beast Wars. A very cool offering for the true fans.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595390)
Posted by Va'al on July 31st, 2014 @ 12:54pm CDT
The official Transformers Collectors' Club have just announced the 2015 membership freebie figure, and they're clearly sticking to the Beast Wars theme with... Lio Convoy! The artwork shown reveals a redeco of the Generations Orion Pax mold, with an entirely new head sculpt too. As with this year's Transmutate Rampage combo, it is highly likely that there will be a figure for sale separately that goes with one - could there be a Megatron dragon kicking about in the future? In the meantime, check the images out, mirrored below!

The 2015 FREE Transformers Collectors' Club Membership Incentive Figure is... Lio Convoy!

Lio Convoy will feature an ALL-NEW head sculpt! The alt mode is fantastic!


Image


Image

Image


UPDATE

Looks as though the Club isn't done with new reveals! According to their Twitter, not one, but TWO reveals are on the way! The first of two is scheduled to be revealed for next Thursday, 7 August, while the second, which the Club claims will "send shockwaves across fandoms", is scheduled for the Thursday after, 14 August.

Also! Stay tuned for not one, but TWO club exclusives! First reveal next Thursday.


2nd reveal in two weeks and will send shockwaves across fandoms!!!
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595392)
Posted by ScottyP on July 31st, 2014 @ 12:59pm CDT
Calling it now - the other figure available for sale will be a BWII Galvatron homage using one of the Predacon molds, probably Predaking or Grimwing.

Also, would have rather had the Dog Rod that they tweeted out first. Would have gone GREAT with Ultra Mammoth.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595399)
Posted by gothsaurus on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:09pm CDT
yeah, that flame chest works surprisingly well! ha. I bet a few of us will do a custom of that before the year's up. While I'm less of a Beast Wars kinda guy, it will go great with the Botcon set.

And we still have a couple surprises coming this way... the TFSS freebie and likely a for-purchase store exclusive to pair with this one. A BW Galvatron would be a great pairing.

I'd also love a third jet for the subscription service... SG Dirge would be a third seeker mold for the set, and a nod to the Shattered Glass collectors... or I'd like to see a Redwing as second choice.

But I digress.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595400)
Posted by dedcat on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:09pm CDT
What an odd choice.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595401)
Posted by durroth on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:14pm CDT
odd, but beautiful. only concern: possibly another sacrifice of head size for clearance?
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595406)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:26pm CDT
Wow... Curve ball. :shock:
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595407)
Posted by megatronus on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:26pm CDT
durroth wrote:odd, but beautiful. only concern: possibly another sacrifice of head size for clearance?

I'm more concerned about the figure's size - that Orion Pax mold is far from large...
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595409)
Posted by Mkall on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:31pm CDT
It's interesting, but not thrilling.

Who want's to bet we'll see a Predacon mold repainted into Galvatron II?
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595413)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:40pm CDT
Mkall wrote:It's interesting, but not thrilling.

Who want's to bet we'll see a Predacon mold repainted into Galvatron II?


I actually would not. None of them match his overall profile, plus I think the Voyagers would be too big for the club to consider at this time.
And who says he'll paired with another release? That only happened twice in non-consecutive years. Didn't the club say they'd make one of the Beast Wars: Uprising characters if one got popular enough?
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595416)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:43pm CDT
Pretty, but no.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595418)
Posted by gothsaurus on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:46pm CDT
Some of the GO dragons are smaller, aren't they?

Still thinking Budora looks like the best match, and he is a bit bigger, sadly.

Beast Wars "Uprising" ??? Gotta find out what this is....
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595419)
Posted by megatronus on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:50pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mkall wrote:It's interesting, but not thrilling.

Who want's to bet we'll see a Predacon mold repainted into Galvatron II?


I actually would not. None of them match his overall profile, plus I think the Voyagers would be too big for the club to consider at this time.
And who says he'll paired with another release? That only happened twice in non-consecutive years. Didn't the club say they'd make one of the Beast Wars: Uprising characters if one got popular enough?

I'd much rather see more modern/pre-beast takes of the original Beast Wars crew. I know the ones we've gotten are technically Uprising versions of the characters, but I at least have a connection to them...
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595420)
Posted by gothsaurus on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:51pm CDT
OH! Just revisited those. Botanica at the absolute top... with new head, of course. Other favorites are Dynobot (shockingly good for a simple repaint) and Jawbreaker. He's just pretty in those colors. The others I could live without.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595423)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:55pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:Beast Wars "Uprising" ??? Gotta find out what this is....


It's the home universe of this year's Rampage and Trans-Mutate, and last year's Depth Charge. Several designs were re-used for the characters like:

- Rattrap: Prime Rumble, based his BM form
- Botanica: BH Soundwave, with Laserbeak instead of Ravage (no jokes please)
- Geckobot: BH Wheeljack with Dead End head
- Torca: BotCon 2010 Clench
- Jawbreaker: BH Ratchet
- Dynobot: Gen. Springer

And the GO! Oni were the same size as our Predacons just with new heads
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595424)
Posted by bagofshhh on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:57pm CDT
Aw, that's cute. The decoed the entire truck into a lion's head. Complete with nose and mane. Kind of reminds me of the dog van from "Dumb and Dumber". :lol:
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595430)
Posted by Flashwave on July 31st, 2014 @ 2:21pm CDT
This is awesome, I'v ben wanting a Maximalleader to interact with Prime so that Primal can remain a ship's captain. Cha ching! Also, i wkipped this mold, so very glad to hve a crack at it here.

Getting a Nova Prime nod here though too.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595432)
Posted by gothsaurus on July 31st, 2014 @ 2:29pm CDT
BLAIGHR!!! The nose!! I didn't even notice that. Hilarious. Much more fun.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595435)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2014 @ 2:42pm CDT
Another one of Cheetimus Primal's custom ideas made official by the Club - http://www.cheetimus.com/2013/09/pre-earth-lio-convoy.html

Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595437)
Posted by Flashwave on July 31st, 2014 @ 2:46pm CDT
Hey, what if we're going thecwrong way? We're assuming Galvatron, but they did CRYOTEK in a Bulkhead body. One of the Voyagers, can't tell if it was the rirst edition or PRID, but that's the possibilty...
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595438)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on July 31st, 2014 @ 2:47pm CDT
So is he working with the club, or are they finally that creatively bankrupt? >:oP
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595442)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2014 @ 2:52pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:So is he working with the club, or are they finally that creatively bankrupt? >:oP
I on't think he's working with them, but he at least good buds with them.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595446)
Posted by Optimizzy on July 31st, 2014 @ 2:55pm CDT
ok. I'll get this. Ive never gotten membership before...so I will this time.

when can you start your membership to get it?

I'm unfamiliar with the TFCC.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595448)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 31st, 2014 @ 2:56pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:So is he working with the club, or are they finally that creatively bankrupt? >:oP
I on't think he's working with them, but he at least good buds with them.


Good enough buds to have the club borrow his ideas? He should be asking for perks!
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595451)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:02pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:So is he working with the club, or are they finally that creatively bankrupt? >:oP
I on't think he's working with them, but he at least good buds with them.


Good enough buds to have the club borrow his ideas? He should be asking for perks!
Credit/acknowledgement for the ideas is a start.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595462)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:20pm CDT
About time they showed us what next year's freebie is! And... it's something I really did not see coming.

I, uh... I'm not sure what to think. I mean, this is the perfect opportunity to get the Orion Pax mold since I missed out on the original, but I can't see Lio Convoy out of that. I'll probably still continue my membership, mainly because I enjoy the magazine issues, and Rampage was really cool.

Really hoping they hop off the pre-Beast Era party boat soon... it was a neat idea at the start, but now it's starting to get a little stale.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595463)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:25pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Really hoping they hop off the pre-Beast Era party boat soon... it was a neat idea at the start, but now it's starting to get a little stale.
Uprising =/= "pre-Beast Wars" (especially not with Trans-Mutate).
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595464)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:27pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Really hoping they hop off the pre-Beast Era party boat soon... it was a neat idea at the start, but now it's starting to get a little stale.
Uprising =/= "pre-Beast Wars" (especially not with Trans-Mutate).


How should we take it otherwise though? An alternate "Beast Era" without Beast Modes?
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595465)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:28pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Really hoping they hop off the pre-Beast Era party boat soon... it was a neat idea at the start, but now it's starting to get a little stale.
Uprising =/= "pre-Beast Wars" (especially not with Trans-Mutate).


Wow people care about Uprising!?
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595467)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:32pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Really hoping they hop off the pre-Beast Era party boat soon... it was a neat idea at the start, but now it's starting to get a little stale.
Uprising =/= "pre-Beast Wars" (especially not with Trans-Mutate).


How should we take it otherwise though? An alternate "Beast Era" without Beast Modes?
Pretty much.

I'm still not even sure it was a good move of them to use the name "Beast Wars" in the title since it's more like a "Beastless Wars".
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595470)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:45pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Really hoping they hop off the pre-Beast Era party boat soon... it was a neat idea at the start, but now it's starting to get a little stale.
Uprising =/= "pre-Beast Wars" (especially not with Trans-Mutate).


Eh, it's basically the same concept. Beast Wars-era characters reimagined as vehicles.

As I've said, it was a cool idea from the start, but now I'm starting to get bored of it. >:oP
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595473)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Really hoping they hop off the pre-Beast Era party boat soon... it was a neat idea at the start, but now it's starting to get a little stale.
Uprising =/= "pre-Beast Wars" (especially not with Trans-Mutate).


How should we take it otherwise though? An alternate "Beast Era" without Beast Modes?
Pretty much.

I'm still not even sure it was a good move of them to use the name "Beast Wars" in the title since it's more like a "Beastless Wars".


Knowing the Club, they'll probably have the use the word "Beast" as a derogatory term for the Maximals and Predacons, considering for what purpose they were created.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595478)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:52pm CDT
That works surprisingly well. Heck, the panels on the arms even match the panels on the original Lio Convoy.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595483)
Posted by TheVenocWarlord on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:59pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Really hoping they hop off the pre-Beast Era party boat soon... it was a neat idea at the start, but now it's starting to get a little stale.
Uprising =/= "pre-Beast Wars" (especially not with Trans-Mutate).


Wow people care about Uprising!?


You kidding? I can't get enough of it. I'm a huge fan of Beast Wars and their Transtech forms.

These Transtech guys are gold to Beast Wars fans, IMO. At least to me. They're almost as good as the BW figures themselves. Now if we could get more guys than Rhinox, Waspinator, and Rattrap, that would be great. Improved Dinobot and CHEETOR would be fantastic. :D
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595486)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 31st, 2014 @ 4:02pm CDT
TheVenocWarlord wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Really hoping they hop off the pre-Beast Era party boat soon... it was a neat idea at the start, but now it's starting to get a little stale.
Uprising =/= "pre-Beast Wars" (especially not with Trans-Mutate).


Wow people care about Uprising!?


You kidding? I can't get enough of it. I'm a huge fan of Beast Wars and their Transtech forms.

These Transtech guys are gold to Beast Wars fans, IMO. At least to me. They're almost as good as the BW figures themselves. Now if we could get more guys than Rhinox, Waspinator, and Rattrap, that would be great. Improved Dinobot and CHEETOR would be fantastic. :D


They're not TransTech. Uprising is simply an all-new Universe, with separate versions of our Beast Wars characters. Nothing more.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595492)
Posted by ScottyP on July 31st, 2014 @ 4:09pm CDT
It's all DofP to me.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595494)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2014 @ 4:12pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:It's all DofP to me.
Even if they make the Rattrap and Dynobot ones?
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595495)
Posted by ScottyP on July 31st, 2014 @ 4:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
ScottyP wrote:It's all DofP to me.
Even if they make the Rattrap and Dynobot ones?


In my head canon, sure. Transmetals or something. They went on a moon mission in between seasons 1 and 2, or something else that probably doesn't work at all in the actual BW canon :lol:

I don't take the fiction too seriously when the source is the club, but you know that about me by now. I know they're not technically DofP, but it works well enough for me.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595503)
Posted by gothsaurus on July 31st, 2014 @ 4:48pm CDT
Yeah, while I know the club and fiction have to often skirt around issues... just like when Hasbro loses an official name... I think most of us can "sense" a good place to direct the figures... and how to cobble together a timeline.

As for many of us, pre-beast-mode figures go on the Botcon DoFP shelf... and I'm definitely one of those. It's just the best place to display them.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595514)
Posted by TheVenocWarlord on July 31st, 2014 @ 5:12pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
TheVenocWarlord wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Really hoping they hop off the pre-Beast Era party boat soon... it was a neat idea at the start, but now it's starting to get a little stale.
Uprising =/= "pre-Beast Wars" (especially not with Trans-Mutate).


Wow people care about Uprising!?


You kidding? I can't get enough of it. I'm a huge fan of Beast Wars and their Transtech forms.

These Transtech guys are gold to Beast Wars fans, IMO. At least to me. They're almost as good as the BW figures themselves. Now if we could get more guys than Rhinox, Waspinator, and Rattrap, that would be great. Improved Dinobot and CHEETOR would be fantastic. :D


They're not TransTech. Uprising is simply an all-new Universe, with separate versions of our Beast Wars characters. Nothing more.


Heh, that's still Transtech to me. Beast Wars characters before they get their beast bodies; or in this case, instead of getting beast bodies. They still share the same coloration as they would have gotten if they got Beast Modes.

Either way; I can't get enough of it. G1 Fans keep getting references to what they love; so why not use Beast Wars fans? It's about time for us to get more love.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595519)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2014 @ 5:25pm CDT
TheVenocWarlord wrote:Heh, that's still Transtech to me. Beast Wars characters before they get their beast bodies; or in this case, instead of getting beast bodies.
But that's not what Transtech is, nor is it even relevant to those examples you mentioned.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595520)
Posted by shajaki on July 31st, 2014 @ 5:26pm CDT
yeah! keep the beast wars and beastless wars coming!
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595523)
Posted by BobbyC93 on July 31st, 2014 @ 5:30pm CDT
What SG transformer from FSS would you like to see in the future? I would like to see SG backstreet.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595530)
Posted by Metro Prime on July 31st, 2014 @ 5:44pm CDT
This may be my first TFCC figure. Mostly so I can stick that head on my Orion Pax and call it Optimus Prime, but still...
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595532)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2014 @ 6:00pm CDT
Okay, so, according to both Pete Sinclair and Cheetimus Primal, the fact that the Club is making a Lio Convoy out of the Orion Pax mold like Cheets had done is a coincidence.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/996929-2015-tfcc-freebie-4.html#post11416357
Pete@BotCon wrote:Coincidence this time...
http://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/106224-so-the-club-is-making-a-lio-convoy-leo-prime/page-7#entry2645728
Cheetimus Primal wrote:Does my word count?
It's a coincidence. I know that for a fact.
http://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/106224-so-the-club-is-making-a-lio-convoy-leo-prime/page-7#entry2645740
Cheetimus Primal wrote:For the record I know well in advance when FP is going to use anything I've done. They aren't jerks.

Jesse Wittenrich also explained which ideas both Cheets and Fun Pub had done that were coincidences and which weren't:
http://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/106224-so-the-club-is-making-a-lio-convoy-leo-prime/page-8#entry2645833
Both Krok and Lio Convoy came from conversations that Pete and I had a while back - Lio Convoy actually came about VERY shortly after the first Orion Pax photos went public (I still have the first proof of concept mock-up made from the hand-painted Hasbro publicity shots) and Krok was right after Megatron was released. Just about this time last year, actually.

Lio Convoy came from me, since I saw a lion's head in the truck mode almost immediately. (My first thought then was Under-3 but I couldn't get the plastic layout to cooperate the way I wanted it to.) I don't remember who had Krok as an idea first, since as Pete mentioned it was a fairly obvious idea to both of us. Him being the huge Actionmaster fan that he is, it was probably him though. And then I added Gatoraider.

Alpha Trizer was another one that came from a conversation between Pete and myself. All the way back to like a week after BotCon 2012 when Hasbro first had shown Thundertron. I remember frantically looking for the best photos from BotCon and the SDCC so that I could make a mock-up for him.

Pounce and Wingspan were all Cheetimus though. Repeating it here in case it hasn't been said.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595556)
Posted by TheVenocWarlord on July 31st, 2014 @ 7:21pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
TheVenocWarlord wrote:Heh, that's still Transtech to me. Beast Wars characters before they get their beast bodies; or in this case, instead of getting beast bodies.
But that's not what Transtech is, nor is it even relevant to those examples you mentioned.


Well, I've only heard the term applied to Beast Wars figures before they got beast modes. What else are you going to call these guys?

But anyway, there are a lot of us happy that Beast Wars and it's extensions are getting more attention.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Thrustinator (1595558)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2014 @ 7:27pm CDT
TheVenocWarlord wrote:Well, I've only heard the term applied to Beast Wars figures before they got beast modes.
Whoever told you that was mistaken.

This is what Transtech was going to be - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transtech

And what it ultimately became instead (though spelled as "TransTech") - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_TransTech
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transcendent_Technomorph

TheVenocWarlord wrote:What else are you going to call these guys?
For the 2006 ones, "Dawn of Future's Past" toys or just "pre-Beast Wars" toys.

For the 2013 Depth Charge, and the 2014 Rampage and Trans-Mutate, "Beast Wars: Uprising" toys.

TheVenocWarlord wrote:But anyway, there are a lot of us happy that Beast Wars and it's extensions are getting more attention.
Agreed. :APPLAUSE:

Click here to view an additional 506 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...