Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com

Transformers News: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com

Monday, November 18th, 2013 3:49PM CST

Categories: Store News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,776

Seibertron.com user Shockwave260 has dropped by to alert us to some new pricings for Transformers figures over at Target.com. The three figures concerned are Generations Voyager Grimlock, Blaster and Springer, all priced at $16.99! If you haven't picked them up yet, now's your chance.

Credit(s): Target.com, Shockwave260
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530578)
Posted by megatronus on November 18th, 2013 @ 4:11pm CST
Nice! I've already got mine, but for those that don't... =P~
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530580)
Posted by Uncontrolable_myosin on November 18th, 2013 @ 4:40pm CST
Actually, my target had clearanced the voyagers and i got my blitzwing for $6.88. And Target is just price matching Amazon right now since they've had that price for a few days now.
Just a side note on the Springer, Amazon has one for $13 in their warehouse deal right now, as well as a few others but i cant recall atm
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530583)
Posted by gantzrunner on November 18th, 2013 @ 4:49pm CST
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530585)
Posted by megatronus on November 18th, 2013 @ 5:02pm CST
gantzrunner wrote:my Springer has ridiculously loose shoulders, is it worth buying another in hopes it's better, or is this a common problem? my sandstorm doors not suffer from this issue

My Springer's fine.
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530595)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 18th, 2013 @ 6:06pm CST
this is my chance to get blaster. is this sale for in stores as well?
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530617)
Posted by RiddlerJ on November 18th, 2013 @ 9:13pm CST
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530630)
Posted by megatronus on November 18th, 2013 @ 9:49pm CST
RiddlerJ wrote:Of course. Now that I already paid three times that much on Ebay because I couldn't find a Blaster anywhere and was finally convinced he wasn't going to be available...

BBTS has the Takara Blaster for 45... you should have gotten that instead of the Hasbro one if you were paying that much...
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530640)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 18th, 2013 @ 11:01pm CST
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530645)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 18th, 2013 @ 11:24pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:already have all 3 of those & when it was all said & done i paid just about that price for em. But grimlock is not worth it at all, blaster & springer are though.

Agreed.

Mine were loose out of the box too. Just add a tiny bit of super glue as deep into the joint as possible, and roll it around till it drys and adds the extra friction. Easy fix, you don't need a second springer... just kidding, you do... seriously. I got a second one to keep MISB. :grin:
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530705)
Posted by soundwave87 on November 19th, 2013 @ 8:07am CST
And I paid 41 dollars, as hate being in latin america :sad:
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1530938)
Posted by Bradimus on November 20th, 2013 @ 8:46am CST
Amazon.com is matching Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer.

Also, a number of Gernerations deluxe are marked down to $9 including Bumblebee, Orion Pax, Trailcutter, Hoist, Thundercracker, Sideswipe and Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime,

And Voyager Class Sandstorm is $17.99.

Here is the general link.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_ ... enerations
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1531088)
Posted by spiderbob007 on November 21st, 2013 @ 8:24am CST
Toys R Us has taken the opposite path by raising the prices of their Transformers. I was there last night and Springer is now $25.99.

Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1531334)
Posted by hokieken on November 22nd, 2013 @ 12:14pm CST
Re: Voyager Class Grimlock, Blaster and Springer for $16.99 at Target.com (1531989)
Posted by NecaPrime on November 27th, 2013 @ 7:39am CST
Such a shame that we don't have Target in england :sad: everything is so expensive over here :ic$:
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars