Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack

Transformers News: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack

Friday, June 1st, 2012 8:28PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 47,119

Toys2mail facebook page has posted an interesting Generations 4 pack that will be exclusive to Walmart. This gift set features 2 deluxe figures: Combat Hero Optimus Prime (RTS G2 Optimus Prime repaint) and Jazz (RTS Special Ops Jazz repaint).

The 2 Legion Class figures include Thundercracker (RTS Legends Starscream repaint) and Motormaster (RTS Legends Optimus Prime repaint). Using the name Motormaster in the advertisement is a little strange as the previously announced asian exclusive changed his name to Motorbreath.

It is unknown at this time if this will be a U.S. release or which market will recieve it. The picture has been mirrored below.

Credit(s): Toys2mail Facebook, Daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386155)
Posted by Starwave Prime on June 1st, 2012 @ 8:43pm CDT
Hope this means more new G1 based Generations soon! :BOWDOWN: >:oP
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386156)
Posted by WolfDawg on June 1st, 2012 @ 8:44pm CDT
So, having Legends Op repainted as Motor Master gives me a little hope that the Asian exclusives may someday see the light of day here in the States.

The two Deluxe (Jazz repaint and RTS Laser Prime repaint) look like shit. But at least we're getting a TCracker from the Legends Screamer mold!
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386157)
Posted by RAcast on June 1st, 2012 @ 8:47pm CDT
Haha, the Combat Hero OP deco finally sees a release, huh? How appropriate that it's the RTS G2 mold. :P

I'm calling it now, that mold will be done up in green camo like the OTHER unreleased G2 Optimus deco! (A redeco of G2 autoroller Dirtbag as Optimus was planned but scrapped along with a white camo "Sgt. Hound" redeco of autoroller Roadblock)
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386159)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 1st, 2012 @ 8:52pm CDT
depending on the price ill probably get these, the Jazz & Prime molds are great and wouldnt mid have another and i was never able to find the original release of those legends. Hope that entire wave gets repainted since alot of us never got them.
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386160)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 1st, 2012 @ 8:56pm CDT
Meh, just repaints.

Yoopteedoo, they are exclusives. At least, they are WALMART exclusives.
And Walmart CARE about Québec. So far, all of their Transformers exclusives came to Québec sooner or later.

HEAR THAT, TOY R US? YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTES!
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386161)
Posted by Brakethrough on June 1st, 2012 @ 9:00pm CDT
I might FINALLY be able to get that Jazz mold!
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386163)
Posted by Rated X on June 1st, 2012 @ 9:08pm CDT
Screw the legends. But I am happy about the deluxes. Although I am not happy with the crappy new decos. Would it have been too hard to repaint jazz as Dead End in proper Burgandy colors ??? He's a porsche and now he even has a gold stripe like Dead End. Or at least they could have done G2 Jazz like the reprolabels set. And WTF is that Optimus supposed to be Botcon SG Ultra Magnus ugly twin ???
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386166)
Posted by Agamemnon on June 1st, 2012 @ 9:14pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Using the name Motormaster in the advertisement is a little strange as the previously announced asian exclusive changed his name to Motorbreath.

Actually, unless I need better glasses, it's "Motomaster" not "Motormaster". New trademark posibility?

[Edit] Look at that. I do need glasses. Next to the pic it says "Motormaster" and next to the add it says "Motomaster"...
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386167)
Posted by DISCHARGE on June 1st, 2012 @ 9:15pm CDT
splendid
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386174)
Posted by Mkall on June 1st, 2012 @ 9:31pm CDT

I'll get a set for sure. Perhaps someone who just wants the legends would like to go in on a set?
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386179)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 1st, 2012 @ 9:37pm CDT
I'm getting them all. don't care for the jazz but the others i do. i need more legends decepticons. and that prime looks prime. 8)
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386202)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 1st, 2012 @ 10:51pm CDT
I am really liking that Jazz but I wish we could actually see what the deco was. The Prime looks... well, Prime. And I have a Legends class Motormaster already (the Menasor repaint of Cybertron OP) but Thundercracker is a welcome edition!
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386206)
Posted by RAcast on June 1st, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
Mkall wrote:I wish we could have a better look at that Jaz. Looks like it could be a pseudo-G2 repaint.

That would be my guess as well. It's clearly not the regular G2 Jazz deco, but I'd wager it's something similar in nature, since it's being packaged with another different G2 deco Optimus.
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386219)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 2nd, 2012 @ 12:20am CDT
Really interested in the set. More importantly to me is the Jazz figure. I never got my paws on the original RTS figure, so seeing this as a representation of the original G1 Jazz, I'm sold. Prime in his G2 Combat coloring? That is pretty cool, but that's not the winnebago here. It's a nice bonus to go along with Jazz though, so I'll be keeping him. ;) I never was big on Legends, and seeing how that I already own an MP Skywarp, I prefer to keep my Seekers proportional with each other. Same thing with Motormaster, I'm not real keen on getting Legends, I'll probably give him away to a child that wants it. I don't mean that in a jerky way, so no hating here please!

Anyone think it's weird how the Decepticon figures, since one's a jet and another's a truck, is smaller than the Autobot figures, which being cars would normally be smaller than a jet and truck (well, Prime's a truck too. Don't mess me up, I'm on a roll!) other than me? If it were me planning this set, I would have made it even teams; one Autobot Deluxe and Legend, one Decepticon Deluxe and Legend. Just a little thought I'd throw out there. ;)
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386245)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on June 2nd, 2012 @ 1:41am CDT
Seriously? I was hoping for a Speedway Bumblebee and a Sword Slice Bumblebee...
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386254)
Posted by Flashwave on June 2nd, 2012 @ 2:09am CDT
So, let me get this straight, we have a Diaclone repaint of Optimus Prime, of a mold I don't have (and WANT!!!) plus a repaint of Jazz that still passes for Jazz (of a mold I don't have and WANT!, but maybe not as much anymore as I do the FoC) plus some scouty thingys I don't care about.

WIN!

I want this.
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386257)
Posted by leokearon on June 2nd, 2012 @ 2:24am CDT
That's not Combat Hero Optimus, he looks nothing like G2 Sureshot
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386260)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 2nd, 2012 @ 2:26am CDT
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386263)
Posted by Flashwave on June 2nd, 2012 @ 2:31am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Aw man, from the thumb that looked like Nemesis Prime. :( Disappointing... These look pretty cool but I don't need them.

Kirben, TFCC has already announced the black repaint Scourge, and Hasbro won;t let them do anything that Hasbro isn't already planning to do themselves. Sadly, the fact that TFCC has the card for Scourge means we won't see him domestically barring a rather large snafu.

Which is doable, considering the subjects, but more unlikely than us getting the Asian exclusives.
Re: Walmart Exclusive Generations Deluxe and Legion Class 4 Pack (1386279)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 2nd, 2012 @ 5:32am CDT
leokearon wrote:That's not Combat Hero Optimus, he looks nothing like G2 Sureshot

At the end of G2 a lot of repaints were canceled at the last minute, including repaints of the two Hero molds:

G2 Combat Hero Optimus Prime

That's what this repaint is based on, and the sole reason I want this set. :grin:

And FYI, the two Legion toys are the exact same ones as solicited for Asia. So it's "Motorbreath" for sure, as "Motormaster" is merely a placeholder name and thus not subject to trademark.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS Revenge Of The Fallen ROTF 2009 Movie Deluxe RAMPAGE Complete RARE! - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 29 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Hasbro 2007 1st Movie Voyager Class Decepticon MEGATRON Spaceship - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 14 minutes 38 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon DOTM Movie Leader Class SENTINEL PRIME Sealed NEW! - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 44 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2005 Cybertron Deluxe Class SIDEWAYS Figure Complete w/ Cyber Key - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 59 minutes 36 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Hasbro 2007 1st Movie Voyager Class Autobot IRONHIDE Complete VGC - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 29 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Hasbro 2007 1st Movie Voyager Class Decepticon MEGATRON Complete EX - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 14 minutes 39 seconds
2003 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ENERGON UNICRON WITH MINICON DEAD END SAMS CLUB EXCL - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 14 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Remake Shockwave Megatron Gobots GUN ROBOT rare unique China g1 - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 1 minute 42 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed