Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info

Transformers News: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info

Thursday, August 14th, 2014 6:53PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie News, Toy News, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 52,983

Earlier today, we reported that Seibertron, himself, found the newly released Wal*Mart AOE exclusives at a local store in the Chicagoland area, which you can see here.

Seibertron has taken the time to make a Mini gallery of these items, in packaging, so we can get their UPC info. Why, you ask? Because these are part of Wal*Mart's upcoming seasonal reset and most, if not all stores, have these sitting in the back room awaiting a chance to be stocked on shelves and pegs. However, since they're on hand and active in the computer, you can buy them now. With the aid of the UPC info, the toy department associate can help you get them out of the back. (However, not every employee will be able to or be willing to help, so be polite when asking and try someone else if they won't. Manners go a long way in the collector world.)

NOTE: Sometimes Wal*Mart's computer system modifies the UPC for internal stock keeping purposes. If the full UPC doesn't work, give the UPC with the last number removed. The computer should be able to recognize it, then.

Bumblebee & Dinobot Strafe : 6 53569 98399 6

Optimus Prime & Grimlock: 653569 98404 7

Decepticon Stinger & Dinobot Slug: 6 53569 98402 3

The images have been mirrored below:

Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599422)
Posted by Flashwave on August 14th, 2014 @ 7:24pm CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:I know that feeling, my walmart, and I've counted, has got 8 IDW Legends Primes, 1 IDW Legends Starscream, 3 AOE RID Crosshairs, 4 AOE RID Strafes, 3 Leader class AOE Generations Prime, 6 AOE Grimlocks, 2 AOE Hounds, 5 Dino Sparkers, and 10 or so misc AOE Contruct-bots....

God I hate my walmart.

Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599431)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on August 14th, 2014 @ 7:59pm CDT
How much is one two-pack? I hope not a crazy price like $29.99.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599432)
Posted by william-james88 on August 14th, 2014 @ 8:06pm CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:How much is one two-pack? I hope not a crazy price like $29.99.

No, less than that for sure since the 3 pack is 29.99$ in canada
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599439)
Posted by Seibertron on August 14th, 2014 @ 8:39pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

No, less than that for sure since the 3 pack is 29.99$ in canada

As stated in the original news story, each 2 pack is $14.99.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599445)
Posted by Bounti76 on August 14th, 2014 @ 8:47pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Va'al wrote:Seibertron.com user Bounti76 reports a sighting from the Walmart in Layton, Utah, and it's the Cyberverse repaints part of the Age of Extinction exclusives line! Check out below for photo proof of the appearance at retail of Stinger and Grimlock, though we are told that Optimus and Bumblebee were also available, each priced at $5.96 plus tax. Make sure to flag up any of your own sightings in the appropriate section and forums, too!

I can't wait to see what Legends Class Coke and Sand Candle look like! ;) :KREMZEEK:

Hahahaha! I didn't realize that would should up so clearly. :lol: You know, if they made Transformers that turn into baseball caps, shoes, memory sticks and the like, I bet you a scented candle Transformer isn't far off. ;)
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599448)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on August 14th, 2014 @ 8:52pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Transformers that transform into baseball caps? Show me.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599449)
Posted by Bounti76 on August 14th, 2014 @ 8:52pm CDT
[quote]="Flashwave"

If you mean Voyager Hound, you are up on every Walmart, Target, and Meijer in thirty miles of the city of Indianapolis.[/quote]

Not to mention every mass retail store outside of TRU in the Salt Lake City metro area. I've seen Voyager Hound and Galvatron at TRU, once or twice, but aside from ONE Target that had Wave 2 deluxes briefly, I haven't seen anything past Wave 1 of Deluxes or Voyagers. Every single Target and Walmart still has a bazillion Power Attackers and Dino Sparkers. And like 16 Deluxe Crosshairs. Surprised he's the shelfwarmer of this movie.

And, I kid not, my local Walmart has about 10-15 Evasion Primes on the shelf. :BANG_HEAD: They're never going to put anything new out if they can't sell those. Ugh.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599451)
Posted by Bounti76 on August 14th, 2014 @ 8:55pm CDT
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599452)
Posted by Samsonator on August 14th, 2014 @ 8:56pm CDT
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599453)
Posted by Bounti76 on August 14th, 2014 @ 8:57pm CDT
Samsonator wrote:Anybody else spotted the Target exclusive Prime and Grimlock set with voyager FoC Grimlock and DOTM Deluxe Prime done in obscene amounts of chrome? I found some yesterday and was blown away by the cost. It was tagged on-shelf for $16.99 for a deluxe AND a voyager.

I've seen a bunch at my local Target, but they're still full price. If they go down, I might consider one.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599456)
Posted by Samsonator on August 14th, 2014 @ 9:00pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:

What's the full price on it? I check my local stores regularly and this is the first I've seen it.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599462)
Posted by Bounti76 on August 14th, 2014 @ 9:29pm CDT
Samsonator wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:

Well, here in the U.S., they're $29.99 for the set, which isn't bad at all, if you consider a Voyager is about $23 and a Deluxe around $10-14. So it saves a few dollars. I just have both molds, so I wouldn't consider paying for them a second time unless they were less expensive.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599468)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 14th, 2014 @ 10:05pm CDT
Any idea when those Wal Mart 2 packs will hit Walmart.com? That's my only chance of getting them for a decent price.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599497)
Posted by toddD on August 15th, 2014 @ 3:51am CDT
These 2 packs r so cool! I cant wait to get my hands on all 3! To have repaints of figures 10 years & older is so great. The only thing is I live in Australia, does anyone know if they'll be avaliable here?
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599520)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 15th, 2014 @ 6:44am CDT
dalekslayer96 wrote:

God I hate my walmart.

You should be happy. Over here we don't have ANY of the IDW stuff. Or the 2nd wave.

Actually we do get the IDW legend stuff, like the prime and starscream, the asda near me is chock full of them (For £6, opposed to the exclusive legions £3), as is the toy r us. We sometimes get the IDW deluxes...Just not with the comics.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599522)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on August 15th, 2014 @ 6:50am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
dalekslayer96 wrote:

God I hate my walmart.

I don't live in the US...?
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599525)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 15th, 2014 @ 6:56am CDT
Neither do I :P

EDIT: I should be more spefic, I'm not in the US either, I'm talking about stores based around me in the UK, I knew you weren't from previous posts and things, so I'm just assuming we live in the same country
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599526)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on August 15th, 2014 @ 7:00am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Neither do I :P

Oh well, doesn't really matter.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599529)
Posted by Mr O on August 15th, 2014 @ 7:37am CDT
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Mini Gallery And Search Info (1599531)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on August 15th, 2014 @ 7:39am CDT
Mr O wrote:Check it out ZeroWolf,

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/en_U ... 081C:en_US

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/en_U ... 2960:en_US

G2 Megatron coming too, I'll take it.

I'm buying those JUST for my TFP Predacon collection.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial