War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend

Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend

Wednesday, August 18th, 2010 1:39PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Game News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 61,474

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers: War for Cybertron resource!
Credit(s): Varia31

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114579)
Posted by IceWilly on August 18th, 2010 @ 1:44pm CDT
maybe this will motivate me to play? hah probably not :(
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114580)
Posted by Anonymous. on August 18th, 2010 @ 1:45pm CDT
Okay.... that's just unnecessary.
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114582)
Posted by Slayershoop on August 18th, 2010 @ 1:51pm CDT
holy crap.. now if only the dlc would come out on pc... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114584)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on August 18th, 2010 @ 1:57pm CDT
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114587)
Posted by Anonymous. on August 18th, 2010 @ 1:59pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:I guess one of these days I need to get around to buying this game. I'm almost through my back log, so maybe a nice Christmas present. By then it should be down to $40. Perfect...!

[color=teal]
Wait till Christmas? Man, this game is more fun than any pile of Deluxe Generations figures.. [/color]
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114592)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on August 18th, 2010 @ 2:06pm CDT
Does this include the PC version too :KREMZEEK: , please o please...us PC users get no love :sad:
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114603)
Posted by paul053 on August 18th, 2010 @ 2:21pm CDT
This is welcome but I don't think this is a good sign either. Not just because many new players complained the game being too hard because of the level difference.
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114607)
Posted by Heavy B on August 18th, 2010 @ 2:25pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Seibertron.com member Varia31 has let us know that Activision has announced, via their Facebook page for Transformers: War for Cybertron, that this weekend will feature quadruple XP bonuses!

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers: War for Cybertron resource!

HEY, I'M the one who posted it first. almost 2 hours prior

quadruple-xp-weekend-t68632.php
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114615)
Posted by Varia31 on August 18th, 2010 @ 2:33pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers: War for Cybertron resource!

HEY, I'M the one who posted it first. almost 2 hours prior

quadruple-xp-weekend-t68632.php

Yeah, I noticed that AFTER I posted this, sorry dude. Didn't mean to steal your thunder, I didn't look hard enough first because I was so excited. #-o
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114618)
Posted by Artakha Prime on August 18th, 2010 @ 2:39pm CDT
WHY, please, WHY do Activision have to brag me like this?

Last weekend i was at my aunt and uncle. Double XP weekend.

And now this. 4 times the XP. FOUR TIMES. I have all classes but my Soldier maxed out, and if i attend this, i`m pretty sure i can max it out before the end of the weekend.

BUT. Of course there is a but. And this is a very big one. I have to go to some babtising i didn`t even want to go to in the first place! Some friends of the family, who didn`t want to come on my confirmation. And MAN, i don`t want to go!

I know, i know, it`s just a game, but man, is this annoying! Everything just seems to brag me nowadays!
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114622)
Posted by paul053 on August 18th, 2010 @ 2:48pm CDT
Artakha Prime wrote:WHY, please, WHY do Activision have to brag me like this?

Last weekend i was at my aunt and uncle. Double XP weekend.

Then, maybe you can take it with you, try it out and asnwer my question. :lol: Thanks first.
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114631)
Posted by Soundwave__Superior on August 18th, 2010 @ 3:08pm CDT
Hmm a good time to get my lower level classes up and the higher level one (Leader-aka Soundwave) higher.
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114634)
Posted by whacko on August 18th, 2010 @ 3:15pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

I would rather buy a couple of voyagers than buy this game again. I don't necessarily regret my purchase as I still play it from time to time, but every time I log on there are fewer and fewer people playing online. 2000ish is a pathetic pool of online players (and I have my search set to worldwide).

Also there are a host of weapon/ability/class balancing issues that I have ranted about before. I like it because it's a transformers game but in most ways the game is fairly underwhelming.

Also the glitching is really starting to piss me off. Sure your whole team can start with overshields before they get a single kill. Yeah its fair for leaders to cloak and spawn turrets, etc, etc.

If you get around to buying this game at Christmas, it is likely to be $30 or less. It is already at $40 at a lot of retailers. Just don't expect to have many opponents to fight against online.
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114638)
Posted by First-Aid on August 18th, 2010 @ 3:26pm CDT
I DON'T WORK! WOOOHOOOOO!
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114654)
Posted by SlyTF1 on August 18th, 2010 @ 4:02pm CDT
whacko wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Same here, I dont play it anymore at all. The first few weeks where cool, but it gets old fast. But with ROTF's multiplayer, I was playing that for over a year! WFC's multiplayer only lasted a few days.
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114694)
Posted by Tresob on August 18th, 2010 @ 5:58pm CDT
The hackers will be on this like Ratbat on an oilspill...
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114725)
Posted by KingEmperor on August 18th, 2010 @ 7:20pm CDT
I already Primed, but I am so there!
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114773)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 18th, 2010 @ 9:46pm CDT
Good news;
I finally got an XBox 360, and gotten my hands on War for Cybertron on the 30th (woot) and already beaten it on hard and found most of the achievements. :DANCE:

Bad news;
I do not have Live hooked up, and do not have the wireless adapter, so I'm going to miss this chance. :sad: :BANG_HEAD:

If I ever get Live, watch out for the real deadliest Seeker in the sky; Mindmaster! :lol: :lol:
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114776)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 18th, 2010 @ 9:52pm CDT
Tresob wrote:The hackers will be on this like Ratbat on an oilspill...

...What?

Hopefully you mean Trypticon...

Here are the links to the original episode that had Trypticon wasted on oil;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSgWBgim ... re=related

credit to YouTube user jadeTransformer
Re: War for Cybertron: Quadruple XP Weekend (1114790)
Posted by Tresob on August 18th, 2010 @ 10:21pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Tresob wrote:The hackers will be on this like Ratbat on an oilspill...

...What?

Hopefully you mean Trypticon...

Here are the links to the original episode that had Trypticon wasted on oil;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSgWBgim ... re=related

credit to YouTube user jadeTransformer

That works too...I was thinking of the fuel sensors in Ratbat's wings, though.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters : 'PREDAKING'  Voyager Class (2: 002) by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 26 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Stripes & Rewind Set New Blaster Legends Class - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 27 minutes 5 seconds
Predaking Predacon Leader Beast Hunters Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 28 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Grimlock Age of Extinction Stomp and Chomp Dinosaur T Rex Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 28 minutes 54 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Movie 2007 Mudflap, yellow version Toys R Us Exclusive - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 28 minutes 19 seconds
Takara Transformers United Windcharger, complete RTS - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 29 minutes 10 seconds
Hasbro Transformers AGe of Extinction Leader Class Grimlock, complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 29 minutes 57 seconds
Grabuge (Ruckus) Transformers TFCC subscription service 4.0 2016 - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 49 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive