Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket!

Transformers News: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket!

Thursday, December 20th, 2007 3:09PM CST

Categories: Collectables, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Air Commander Starscream   Views: 25,122

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Transformers Collectors Club is hosting a contest to win a Transformers-Xip3 Jacket. The thing is really cool and is no ordinary jacket, it's a triplechanger! It can be a jacket, backpack or pillow.


"Win a Limited Edition, Individually Numbered, TRANSFORMERS-Xip3 from CoreGear (a.k.a, the coolest jacket EVER!)

Send in your name, mailing address and jacket size through the official contest entry form below, latest by Monday December 31st, midnight, Central Time. Only one entry per person/email address please.

CoreGear's Limited Edition TRANSFORMERS-Xip3 is the world's first triple-function jacket. For more info on the Contest and CoreGear, be sure to Click Here.

The jackets come in UNISEX sizes; Kids' from 6 to 14 and Adults' from Small to Extra Large.

MANY will enter, only ONE will win!"

To enter the contest click here or head over to Transformersclub.
Credit(s): Transformersclub.com , http://www.xip3.com/transformers.html
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (591711)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 2nd, 2008 @ 3:02pm CST
The same to you Grimy. :D

You know I'm on this, as a matter of fact I'm just taking a brake.
And may I dare say that considering that I have never heard of the main bot and have never tried drawing the other two it looks kinda good, I just love gory robots! B-)
Good luck to you Grim, I hope (for your sake :P ) that you and I have two different subjects. :grin:
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (591746)
Posted by Justicity on January 2nd, 2008 @ 3:31pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:And may I dare say that considering that I have never heard of the main bot and have never tried drawing the other two it looks kinda good, I just love gory robots! B-)

Same here XD

Yea, this is going to be fun. I so hope I haven't got the same one you two have, I ain't able t' win against both o' ya :P
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (591755)
Posted by Tangent on January 2nd, 2008 @ 3:36pm CST
I think we all have the same guy :P

Maybe I should just give up now? :shock:
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (591767)
Posted by Justicity on January 2nd, 2008 @ 3:45pm CST
Tangent wrote:I think we all have the same guy :P

Maybe I should just give up now? :shock:

Noooo, don't give up! XD
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (592121)
Posted by Tangent on January 2nd, 2008 @ 9:08pm CST
Justicity wrote:
Tangent wrote:I think we all have the same guy :P

Maybe I should just give up now? :shock:

Noooo, don't give up! XD

Lol, I'm gonna take a stab at it, just so you guys can have a lol on my behalf :P

Is it just us 4 then so far?
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (592132)
Posted by Repair Bay on January 2nd, 2008 @ 9:15pm CST
Tangent wrote:
Justicity wrote:
Tangent wrote:I think we all have the same guy :P

Maybe I should just give up now? :shock:

Noooo, don't give up! XD

Lol, I'm gonna take a stab at it, just so you guys can have a lol on my behalf :P

Is it just us 4 then so far?


Haha, nope, I'm in, too. Good luck to y'all!
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (592344)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on January 3rd, 2008 @ 1:43am CST
Well there are 24 different categories so odds are we all dont have the same brief.

The easy way to check would be to go to the original email and check the other people who have received the same email.

If u see ctrl+f on ur email and can find Grimsqueaker there...be afraid....be very afraid!!!!
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (592404)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 3rd, 2008 @ 5:11am CST
GrimSqueaker wrote:Well there are 24 different categories so odds are we all dont have the same brief.

The easy way to check would be to go to the original email and check the other people who have received the same email.

If u see ctrl+f on ur email and can find Grimsqueaker there...be afraid....be very afraid!!!!

I just did that, ..... and I'm afraid I'm dead!
Timshin has the same as me :sad:
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (592417)
Posted by Deadpool. on January 3rd, 2008 @ 5:51am CST
I'm in.


And i got something that echoes when he speaks-speaks.
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (592441)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on January 3rd, 2008 @ 6:27am CST
Deadpool. wrote:I'm in.


And i got something that echoes when he speaks-speaks.


Hmm sounds like a decpticoncon?
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (592445)
Posted by Deadpool. on January 3rd, 2008 @ 6:39am CST
GrimSqueaker wrote:
Deadpool. wrote:I'm in.


And i got something that echoes when he speaks-speaks.


Hmm sounds like a decpticoncon?

Yesyes.
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (592519)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on January 3rd, 2008 @ 8:24am CST
Deadpool. wrote:
GrimSqueaker wrote:
Deadpool. wrote:I'm in.


And i got something that echoes when he speaks-speaks.


Hmm sounds like a decpticoncon?

Yesyes.


Fun-so any clues to ur other 2 characters????

I gave a clue else where to my main con, my other con has a habit of spiting (really, it says it in his profile) and my bot is BEZERK!!
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (592876)
Posted by Shinobi Rendar on January 3rd, 2008 @ 2:58pm CST
I got an unknown decepticon that made me laugh when i read his name lol. The other two characters is another decep who i never heard of and very well known autobot :D in an almost wtf setting. :D :| :-?

My decep likes mayhem and to destroy stuff!
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (592993)
Posted by siekone on January 3rd, 2008 @ 6:57pm CST
Man That deal has me so pised off I can barley contain myself!
I sent my name and e-mail before this started and they sent one back to let me know on january 1st I would get an assignment but I never got an assignment and I can't log in to the forums there either so if one of you guys could let them know I wanted to participate really bad!
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593138)
Posted by Shinobi Rendar on January 3rd, 2008 @ 9:33pm CST
don't worry man. I'll send word to one of the organizers.
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593230)
Posted by Richter on January 3rd, 2008 @ 11:40pm CST
siekone wrote:Man That deal has me so pised off I can barley contain myself!
I sent my name and e-mail before this started and they sent one back to let me know on january 1st I would get an assignment but I never got an assignment and I can't log in to the forums there either so if one of you guys could let them know I wanted to participate really bad!

Send the contest another email, letting them know you didn't get an assignment.

A lot of people didn't receive them, they were sent out in bulk so it's possible your spam filter blocked it.
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593335)
Posted by Altitron on January 4th, 2008 @ 2:10am CST
You better believe I'm in on this.

Good luck guys.

- Alty
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593338)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on January 4th, 2008 @ 2:12am CST
Shinobi Rendar wrote:

My decep likes mayhem and to destroy stuff!


Thats soooooooooooooooooo descriptive. Really norrws down the choices :wink:
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593368)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 4th, 2008 @ 3:19am CST
GrimSqueaker wrote:
Shinobi Rendar wrote:

My decep likes mayhem and to destroy stuff!


Thats soooooooooooooooooo descriptive. Really norrws down the choices :wink:

This can only be Megatron, no whayt, Devastator, no Starscream, no Cyclonus, no it must be........
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593404)
Posted by Justicity on January 4th, 2008 @ 4:47am CST
Dead Metal wrote:
GrimSqueaker wrote:
Shinobi Rendar wrote:

My decep likes mayhem and to destroy stuff!


Thats soooooooooooooooooo descriptive. Really norrws down the choices :wink:

This can only be Megatron, no whayt, Devastator, no Starscream, no Cyclonus, no it must be........

Well, anyone who's got that character (like myself) knows exactly who he's got :wink: You others'll just have to wait till submission day to find out the other categories, unless you can work 'em out of course. (Or you're like Squeaker & flat out ask :P )
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593418)
Posted by Deadpool. on January 4th, 2008 @ 5:13am CST
GrimSqueaker wrote:Fun-so any clues to ur other 2 characters????

Yes.

The Autobot gave his life, so that six could be born.

The Decepticon is part of a gestalt.
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593485)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on January 4th, 2008 @ 7:09am CST
Deadpool. wrote:
GrimSqueaker wrote:Fun-so any clues to ur other 2 characters????

Yes.

The Autobot gave his life, so that six could be born.


Hmm now that is a noodle scratcher :-?

requires research :-B
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593522)
Posted by Shinobi Rendar on January 4th, 2008 @ 8:12am CST
Justicity wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
GrimSqueaker wrote:Thats soooooooooooooooooo descriptive. Really norrws down the choices :wink:

This can only be Megatron, no whayt, Devastator, no Starscream, no Cyclonus, no it must be........

Well, anyone who's got that character (like myself) knows exactly who he's got :wink: You others'll just have to wait till submission day to find out the other categories, unless you can work 'em out of course. (Or you're like Squeaker & flat out ask :P )


haha my description hit the nail I don't know what you guys are talking about :P lol

Justicity i finally found someone who's got the same character i do 8) (haha it's better to play with them than squeek out who your character is :twisted: )
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593524)
Posted by Deadpool. on January 4th, 2008 @ 8:14am CST
Okay, who here has an Insecticon as the main guy?
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593541)
Posted by Justicity on January 4th, 2008 @ 8:38am CST
Shinobi Rendar wrote:
Justicity wrote:Well, anyone who's got that character (like myself) knows exactly who he's got :wink: You others'll just have to wait till submission day to find out the other categories, unless you can work 'em out of course. (Or you're like Squeaker & flat out ask :P )


haha my description hit the nail I don't know what you guys are talking about :P lol

Justicity i finally found someone who's got the same character i do 8) (haha it's better to play with them than squeek out who your character is :twisted: )

Our guy's possibly the least known guy out of all the categories I've heard about :P
Just to check, your secondary characters are a gestalt & a cassetticon, right??? On an earth coastline?
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593560)
Posted by Shinobi Rendar on January 4th, 2008 @ 8:51am CST
Justicity wrote:Our guy's possibly the least known guy out of all the categories I've heard about :P
Just to check, your secondary characters are a gestalt & a cassetticon, right??? On an earth coastline?


hmmm actually no. One is a targetmaster and the other is an autobot warrior :?
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593659)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on January 4th, 2008 @ 11:01am CST
HA! told u it could be anyone!!! Ha!

How many different settings are there? So far i know that there is the Arctic, a Jungle and a Coastline-

Any others?
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593703)
Posted by Justicity on January 4th, 2008 @ 11:44am CST
Shinobi Rendar wrote:
Justicity wrote:Our guy's possibly the least known guy out of all the categories I've heard about :P
Just to check, your secondary characters are a gestalt & a cassetticon, right??? On an earth coastline?


hmmm actually no. One is a targetmaster and the other is an autobot warrior :?

Heh :P Damn I was wrong.
Oh well, mine too is a destruction nut, bent on blowing things up, but with the leg of a gestalt & the combined form of two Casseticons, rather than your's.
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593734)
Posted by Tangent on January 4th, 2008 @ 12:12pm CST
Justicity wrote:Heh :P Damn I was wrong.
Oh well, mine too is a destruction nut, bent on blowing things up, but with the leg of a gestalt & the combined form of two Casseticons, rather than your's.

Shhh! You will give it away :P

This is fun trying to guess everyones. :-?
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593749)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 4th, 2008 @ 12:29pm CST
wayt you guys have combiners?!
If they are Green and purple, well I think there's going to be more combining of those spotlights than we might think!
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593805)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on January 4th, 2008 @ 1:27pm CST
Soooooooooooooooooo Deadmetal has a Constructicon,

adding onto that that i know there is a Seacon adn a Combaticon knocking around means that IDW are really pushing the Con-Combiners.

Interesting?
:-?
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593830)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on January 4th, 2008 @ 1:52pm CST
I just figured out something very very interesting-the assigments are assigned alphabetically according to what the user name on ur email is.

So i am in the H-G joining bit.

Good luck if ur in D....as in Don :grin:
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593832)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 4th, 2008 @ 1:56pm CST
GrimSqueaker wrote:I just figured out something very very interesting-the assigments are assigned alphabetically according to what the user name on ur email is.

So i am in the H-G joining bit.

Good luck if ur in D....as in Don :grin:

:shock: And I thought that I was bad off with timshin!

Um 08 will be Attack of the combiners, or something like that.

I can't wait till I'm finished with this, so I can finally start my Death in a Hogfather costume pic :D
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593842)
Posted by Shinobi Rendar on January 4th, 2008 @ 2:02pm CST
Justicity wrote:Heh :P Damn I was wrong.
Oh well, mine too is a destruction nut, bent on blowing things up, but with the leg of a gestalt & the combined form of two Casseticons, rather than your's.


I think I know who you've got... is it Squawkbox(squawktalk/ Beastbox)?


GrimSqueaker wrote:I just figured out something very very interesting-the assigments are assigned alphabetically according to what the user name on ur email is.

So i am in the H-G joining bit.

Good luck if ur in D....as in Don :grin:


haha I noticed that too. I'll check the email again to see if i recognize someone. I doubt Don is going to participate.

What really really really but really worries me are all the freelance comic artist that are gonna be participating who have years of experience :? .... but w/e this is for fun :D
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593864)
Posted by Richter on January 4th, 2008 @ 2:35pm CST
GrimSqueaker wrote:HA! told u it could be anyone!!! Ha!

How many different settings are there? So far i know that there is the Arctic, a Jungle and a Coastline-

Any others?

There's six different settings.
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593934)
Posted by Justicity on January 4th, 2008 @ 3:32pm CST
Shinobi Rendar wrote:
Justicity wrote:Heh :P Damn I was wrong.
Oh well, mine too is a destruction nut, bent on blowing things up, but with the leg of a gestalt & the combined form of two Casseticons, rather than your's.


I think I know who you've got... is it Squawkbox(squawktalk/ Beastbox)?

Nope. The other one :wink:
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (593995)
Posted by Shinobi Rendar on January 4th, 2008 @ 4:33pm CST
Justicity wrote:Nope. The other one :wink:


haha got it! :wink:

Richter wrote:
GrimSqueaker wrote:HA! told u it could be anyone!!! Ha!

How many different settings are there? So far i know that there is the Arctic, a Jungle and a Coastline-

Any others?

There's six different settings.


hmmm the artic guys got a goood deal lol... I got a jungle :roll: lol
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (594000)
Posted by Tangent on January 4th, 2008 @ 4:38pm CST
I'd have prefered a Jungle, fiddly inconsequential detail is my specilty! :mrgreen:
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (594016)
Posted by Sonray on January 4th, 2008 @ 4:58pm CST
Good thing i dont have the energy or desire to draw right now (uber art block) otherwise id pwn all of you. :P

I would have liked to enter not to compete as such things are a waste of time IMO but just to have an excuse to draw some TF's but like i said im not in the right condition to do anything like that now. Plus im busy with repaints and kitbashing.
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (594026)
Posted by Justicity on January 4th, 2008 @ 5:10pm CST
Sonray wrote:Good thing i dont have the energy or desire to draw right now (uber art block) otherwise id pwn all of you. :P

Yea, you wish Son', we both know I'd whup yur ass!
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (594151)
Posted by Sonray on January 4th, 2008 @ 7:03pm CST
Justicity wrote:
Sonray wrote:Good thing i dont have the energy or desire to draw right now (uber art block) otherwise id pwn all of you. :P

Yea, you wish Son', we both know I'd whup yur ass!



"WE"? You mean you and your imaginary friend? :P
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (594301)
Posted by Shinobi Rendar on January 4th, 2008 @ 9:22pm CST
Sonray wrote:
Justicity wrote:
Sonray wrote:Good thing i dont have the energy or desire to draw right now (uber art block) otherwise id pwn all of you. :P

Yea, you wish Son', we both know I'd whup yur ass!



"WE"? You mean you and your imaginary friend? :P


Oh snap! It's a DRAW OFF!!! it's a draw off everyone!!!
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (594619)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on January 5th, 2008 @ 6:38am CST
I have been really really sneaky, i researched all of the artists in my group :grin:

There is one artist who is maybe better than me-a few who are almost as good and most are just fanart kids.

I am feeling pretty good :grin:
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (594644)
Posted by Shinobi Rendar on January 5th, 2008 @ 7:54am CST
GrimSqueaker wrote:I have been really really sneaky, i researched all of the artists in my group :grin:

There is one artist who is maybe better than me-a few who are almost as good and most are just fanart kids.

I am feeling pretty good :grin:


haha that is pretty sneaky lol. Your odds sound pretty damn good

I'm actually afraid to do that. I'm afraid of what i might find ;;)
How did you manage to find their stuff anyways? :-? ... i'm very intrigued
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (594646)
Posted by Tangent on January 5th, 2008 @ 7:55am CST
Ooooh, very sneaky!

*goes off to do the same*
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (594701)
Posted by Sonray on January 5th, 2008 @ 9:58am CST
Me thinks grim is letting his ego get the better of him as usual. I wouldn't underestimate people like that Grim, you'd be surprised how easy you can be beaten, no matter how good you think you are at something theres always someone better than you. (when i say "you" im using the word as a generalization)

I am curious as to who you think are competition for you though.
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (594954)
Posted by GrimSqueaker on January 5th, 2008 @ 1:56pm CST
Shinobi Rendar wrote: How did you manage to find their stuff anyways? :-? ... i'm very intrigued


Just put their user names into google with "Transformers fanart" with it :grin:

Sonray wrote:Me thinks grim is letting his ego get the better of him as usual. I wouldn't underestimate people like that Grim, you'd be surprised how easy you can be beaten, no matter how good you think you are at something theres always someone better than you.


Read all of my post

GrimSqueaker wrote:There is one artist who is maybe better than me-


This guy is scary.....http://littleiron.deviantart.com/... although if it takes him a month to do his work then i am still golden

(p.s. Sonny u may have forgotten i am an art teacher, so judging artistic ability is something i am pretty good at-I trust my judgement)
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (595051)
Posted by Justicity on January 5th, 2008 @ 3:43pm CST
Sonray wrote:
Justicity wrote:
Sonray wrote:Good thing i dont have the energy or desire to draw right now (uber art block) otherwise id pwn all of you. :P

Yea, you wish Son', we both know I'd whup yur ass!



"WE"? You mean you and your imaginary friend? :P

Actually I meant you and me... baka :P


Best way to comeback sarcasm is with explanation, followed by patronization :3

Hehe, I think a quick draw off would be good fun, and by quick I mean properly done XD
How about it Son', you up for the challenge??? A friendly, two person art contest??? Theme/character decided by a neutral, black & white line art submitted by the two of us, the publics vote? Similar spec to the IDW contest?
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (595103)
Posted by optimus_lime on January 5th, 2008 @ 4:19pm CST
sonray blowing smoke out his but as usual hehe.
he's gonna get pnwed. :arrow:
Re: Win a Ingenious Transformers-Xip3 Jacket! (595108)
Posted by Sonray on January 5th, 2008 @ 4:26pm CST
Aw man littleiron has you beat hands down grim. He's awesome, thats some of the best tf art out there. So what if he likes to take his time on his work? Not everyone likes to rush things out in 5 minutes, quality over quantity i say. And no i didn't forget you was an art "teacher", but that doesn't make any difference to me. Joe shmoe off the high street can be just as good of a judge as you, without the snooty education and certificate that "qualifies" one as an artist. :roll:


Justicity: If i could i would, but like i already said im not entering the contest due to the fact that i think contests are an utter waste of time (especially when you don't win anything worthwhile like this one), art block, lack of energy or drive to draw, and the fact that im already too busy with repaints and kit bashes. :P

We can do a TF repaint-off though if ya like? lol

Click here to view an additional 187 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014