Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display

Transformers News: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display

Saturday, June 30th, 2012 11:16AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Event News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 56,825

By way of their facebook page Autobase Aichi has posted images of Takara's Transformers Prime Arms Micron display for World Toy Fair 2012. Nothing new is revealed, but they had a nice display of figures from the line including the yet to be released AM-15 Darkness Megatron and various campaign Microns. Image mirrored below.

Credit(s): Autobase Aichi

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display (1395859)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on June 30th, 2012 @ 11:35am CDT
Wait. In one of the earlier pictures where Ratchet had microns, his bumper was silver and the insides of his leg was painted red. The AM one has an unpainted bumper, and no stickers for the red legs. I thought it was the hasbro one but this has solid white chest-windows, while Hasbro's was painted blue. :-?

Custom?
Re: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display (1395864)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on June 30th, 2012 @ 11:42am CDT
Damn it Darkness Megatron shipments arrive already!!! This thing looks so awesome it's ridiculous, I can't wait to get my hands on it...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display (1395866)
Posted by craggy on June 30th, 2012 @ 11:51am CDT
Microns out the wazoo!

Love it! Especially seeing more pics of the ones that better be coming soon in the single packs. Can't wait to get my hands on the red chainsaw cat/dog thing. Really tempted to just go crazy and get loads of these AM guys.
Re: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display (1395883)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 30th, 2012 @ 12:40pm CDT
Hrm, Megatron does not look as cool as the official pics suggested. No longer interested in the least!
Re: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display (1395905)
Posted by robotmel on June 30th, 2012 @ 2:25pm CDT
:roll: Gosh, seems Arms Microns are becoming the news equivelant of 3rd party news releases?
Theres just seems to be so many of late! :???:
Re: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display (1395918)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 30th, 2012 @ 3:06pm CDT
I really want that Darkness Megatron now, especially with the addition of the sword Micron combiner. also I wonder why there are so many of the PCC leadfoot microns around.
Re: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display (1395966)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 30th, 2012 @ 6:43pm CDT
Is that a NEW Prime of the Cybertron Satellite?!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Re: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display (1395977)
Posted by DMSL on June 30th, 2012 @ 7:05pm CDT
I love Targetmasters, but these are shit, look cheap and feel cheap. Also not a fan of paying 30+ for a figure that i have to spend time on to detail myself with stickers.

Give us some decent Targetmasters or the weapons they have in the cartoon and paint the damn details onto the figs.

:HEADHURTS:
Re: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display (1396000)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 30th, 2012 @ 8:17pm CDT
My knees are melting at such a site............truly a beauty to behold!
Re: World Hobby Fair 2012 Transformers Prime Arms Micron Display (1396330)
Posted by optimuscarlos on July 1st, 2012 @ 7:27pm CDT
since I was disapointed with the prime line after they canceled the FE, and I really don't care for the Arms Micron concept, I have nothing to focus on by now in the transformers universe. Only the masterpiece line but that is until december.

I'll pass on every single thing that is now on market and coming to.

:HEADHURTS: