Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS

Transformers News: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS

Monday, December 13th, 2010 11:18AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Store News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 64,962

Just yesterday, we revealed details of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot release, and now site sponsor BigBadToyStore.com has opened a preorder for the figure.

Just one catch, though: the figure is only available as a two pack featuring both the "classic" red/blue deco and the green deco, with the pair retailing $179.99. The figure is slated to be released later this month.
Credit(s): Requiem Prime, Joel - BigBadToyStore.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1156979)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 13th, 2010 @ 11:54am CST
Yea, forget it.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1156983)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on December 13th, 2010 @ 12:03pm CST
I'm gonna see if my former room mate wants to split a set, otherwise, never mind.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1156993)
Posted by Lackadaisical on December 13th, 2010 @ 12:13pm CST
Too expensive! I'm still thinking about the Anhiilator, and this costs about the same if it was only one, and really isn't that great to get 2 of them, that tie 1 by a set of 2, will make them lost a lot of clients... anyways, I wasn't one of them ;)
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1156995)
Posted by Mkall on December 13th, 2010 @ 12:14pm CST

Wanna go halfsies?
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157001)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on December 13th, 2010 @ 12:21pm CST
Mkall wrote:If someone only wants the Prime and wants to split the set, I only want th egreen one.

Wanna go halfsies?

PM sent
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157006)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 13th, 2010 @ 12:35pm CST
What a joke.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157010)
Posted by Stumpybot on December 13th, 2010 @ 12:43pm CST
screw it, they look cool. Pre-ordered. fingers crossed they dont get held up at customs like my last BBTS package.

Got 2 of the Crossfire kits arriving this week, soon as they get sold on ebay i can actually afford these. Must be karma
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157012)
Posted by dirkmagirk1 on December 13th, 2010 @ 12:52pm CST
i cant believe this thing is only 12.6 in long and 7.5in high...how tall is his alt mode? (i will also go halves on one of these, but also only want the green one)
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157021)
Posted by El Duque on December 13th, 2010 @ 1:15pm CST

Wanna go halfsies?

Same here, if anyone just wants the red and blue version I'd be willing to split a set.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157052)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 13th, 2010 @ 2:49pm CST
Let's think this through as if we were Xovergen. This is there first product to be mass produced, so they need it to make money. How better to do that than make people buy two of them. This is pretty extreme, and has solidified my decision to not get them.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157053)
Posted by Torneira on December 13th, 2010 @ 2:51pm CST
I was just about to have a look at Kapow Toys, since I got their email stating that they have it for pre-order on their site also, just when I saw the price here mentioned to be $ 180 ???????

What the... my wallet is like Megatron being sucked by Unicron into oblivion!

For that money I would rather order another MP Rodimus at Robotkingdom! Or the new 2010 Reissue of Prime, but no way I am ever going to pay up that price what they are asking!
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157060)
Posted by --B-- on December 13th, 2010 @ 3:05pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:What a joke.

And not even a funny one. I hope they are only going to produce as many sets as there are pre-orders, cause at that price they are not going to sell too many after that. That would be crazy even for an established company like FP.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157082)
Posted by starboykb on December 13th, 2010 @ 3:47pm CST
Wow! Skip for better 3rd party toys and save for others.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157085)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on December 13th, 2010 @ 3:49pm CST
I was gonna get one... but not now. As Counterpunch said, what a joke. And it's on them, too. Come on Protector.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157133)
Posted by Mkall on December 13th, 2010 @ 5:30pm CST
Let's remember that this is BBTS's decision to sell them as a pair, not XOvergen.

Lay the blame where it should be
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157137)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on December 13th, 2010 @ 5:44pm CST

Also, preordered mine(green for me, R/B for my old roomie).
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157181)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 13th, 2010 @ 7:02pm CST
Well thank you BBTS. Now I can't buy one even if I wanted.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157184)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 13th, 2010 @ 7:05pm CST
This is so tempting but I think I will have to wait for a review first.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157203)
Posted by moneycon on December 13th, 2010 @ 7:28pm CST
That's just not going to work....it's a set up for failure...if I were xovirgin :grin: I'd make sure bbts was happy selling them separate.
Re: Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot Preorder Open at BBTS (1157217)
Posted by Editor on December 13th, 2010 @ 8:22pm CST
Midnight_Fox wrote:I find it funny that BBTS is worried about favourites(seemingly regarding people getting traditional over the green) and yet most of the requests for going halfsies in this thread seems to be people wanting the green and not red/blue.

I have a feeling if they sold them on their own that they would be moving numbers closer to equal than they think.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016