Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com

Transformers News: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com

Tuesday, November 27th, 2012 11:11AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 21,763

Have you been on the fence about the previously Asian exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime that Amazon.com started selling last month? If so, now's the time to pull the trigger and add this to your growing collection! You can get YOTD Ultimate Optimus Prime for only $49.99. Some lucky fans were able to get this for $29.99 earlier today when Amazon.com had it listed as one of their lightning deals. Either way, it sure beats the $160 some of us paid way back when this figure first came out in Asia.

Year of the Dragon Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com

Year of the Dragon Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com

Year of the Dragon Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com

Year of the Dragon Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com
Credit(s): Starlorz
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442527)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 27th, 2012 @ 11:19am CST
Was kinda disappointed at most of the DOTM molds (mainly because they all depended on their MechTech weapon for their gimmickry). This one, despite it's lack of MechTech weapons, is no exception. I still have yet to get one (a little too late, anyway. I could care less).
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442542)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on November 27th, 2012 @ 11:57am CST
For some crazy reason a friend loved the UOP toy, so I think I will get this for her for Christmas. I signed up for Amazon's deal list, just in case I might be able to score it for $30, but I doubt it. It's alright, $50 will be OK.
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442589)
Posted by gantzrunner on November 27th, 2012 @ 2:38pm CST
I'm a fanatic for collecting Optimus Prime figures, I've cleared the 100 mark, but i can't bring myself to buy this or the normal ultimate optimus. This has to be one of the worst optimus molds ever created. I'm sure kids love the hell out of it, but I can't stand to look at it.
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442606)
Posted by gantzrunner on November 27th, 2012 @ 3:48pm CST
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442607)
Posted by gantzrunner on November 27th, 2012 @ 3:51pm CST
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442613)
Posted by STngAR on November 27th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CST
I just lit a 50 dollar bill on fire just so I wouldnt get so drunk and have it to order that. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime only $49.99 at Amazon.com (1442671)
Posted by mooncake623 on November 28th, 2012 @ 12:53am CST
I would buy for $30... too bad it's not $30 anymore.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Age of Extinction Voyager Class Slog NEW! Dinobot Apatosaurus - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 31 minutes 27 seconds
JAPAN RARE Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-21 HardHead Action Figure MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 19 minutes 1 second
Transformers Universe Voyager Class NEMESIS PRIME Action Figure SDCC Limited - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 48 minutes 51 seconds
Japan Rare!! TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS UNITED UN-22 LASER OPTIMUS PRIME MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 3 minutes 46 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS 2010 Universal Dominator UNICRON ToyHobbyMarket Limited - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 48 minutes 43 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Revenge of the Fallen SOUNDWAVE RD-04 Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 minutes 55 seconds
TAKARA Transformers Beast Wars BLACK BIG CONVOY Action Figure Limited Edition - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 48 minutes 54 seconds
Japan Rare TakaraTomy Transformers MasterPiece MP-31 DELTA MAGNUS Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 3 minutes 56 seconds
Website Security Test