Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs

Transformers News: Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs

Sunday, December 29th, 2013 5:35AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 66,559

A fellow fan by the screen name Sinestro found several YOTH Optimus Prime figures at his local TRU. There were no Starscreams, however. He also provided picture proof of his find.

Does this mean we'll see it be released sooner by BBTS? That question seems to remain unanswered.

Here's what Sinestro had to say:

Sinestro wrote:Four YOTH MP Prime into Cribbs Causeway store, no Starscream though.

Credit(s): Sinestro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs (1538155)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 29th, 2013 @ 6:02am CST
Cool :D
It's also up on their Website, priced at 124.99!
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys ... Position=3
Re: Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs (1538179)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 29th, 2013 @ 11:47am CST
How much? Trying it on a bit there.

Quite happy to pass on this.
Re: Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs (1538187)
Posted by craggy on December 29th, 2013 @ 12:24pm CST
more expensive than the one that looked good and I still couldn't justify spending that much on? no ta.
Re: Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs (1538200)
Posted by noctorro on December 29th, 2013 @ 1:26pm CST
Re: Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs (1538298)
Posted by TimothyR on December 29th, 2013 @ 9:10pm CST
noctorro wrote:It's a great oppertunity for those who missed out on the first release. I got mine across the ocean with a lot of postage costs and hassle. Cost me quite a kidney or two, but it's the best Prime at the moment so worth it.

a great opportunity for those who missed out on MP10?.. i don't think so.. this isn't a good substitute for MP10 at all.
Re: Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs (1538375)
Posted by megatronus on December 30th, 2013 @ 11:48am CST
TimothyR wrote:

It is for those who enjoy the G2-esque colors... not that I'm one of those people (though I do have one on order).
Re: Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs (1541529)
Posted by TheGlynreaper on January 13th, 2014 @ 5:02am CST
Im skipping on this one myself as i already bought the MP10 Optimus Prime Last Year for £75 during a big sale at toys r us although i am already saving up for starscream as really i get a whole starscreams ghost vibe from him
Re: Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs (1541546)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on January 13th, 2014 @ 7:28am CST
£124? :shock: ouch!
Re: Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released At UK TRUs (1558999)
Posted by TheMuffin on March 20th, 2014 @ 5:23pm CDT
I'll admit it. The colors are so bad that I was oddly drawn to them. My TRU Had one sitting on the shelf and I bought it. My original MP Prime is so wobbly anymore so I figured this would be a good replacement.

Ending Soon On eBay

2008 Hasbro Transformers:Movie Leader Class Premium Optimus Prime Stunning AFA90 - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 44 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers, Dark Of The Moon Autobot Leadfoot, Human Alliance!! - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 22 minutes 14 seconds
PLAYSKOOL HEROES TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS HIGH TIDE RESCUE RIG PLAYSET BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 20 days 17 hours 52 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Series Decepticon Scourge Sealed on Card - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 10 minutes 24 seconds
ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE BATTLE CHARGED TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ROBOT TO CA - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 15 minutes 31 seconds
2007 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS:Movie ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE Super Conversion AFA 90 WOW!!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 2 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 COMMEMORATIVE SERIES III ,2002 RE-ISSUE AUTOBOT JAZZ - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 3 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Universe KING ATLAS Figure NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 35 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory