AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon, AMW-01-06, EZ-15 Energon Driller, EZ-16 Ultra Magnus

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon, AMW-01-06, EZ-15 Energon Driller, EZ-16 Ultra Magnus

Postby freaky777 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:47 am

Image

Image

Yup the jet vehicon is mis-transformed, they forgot 1 step which is to rotate the back wings (kibble) up into a slot, it looks really nice. (hopefully you guys can see it from my crappy photos) I highly recommend if anyone could get this to get it. It is a really cool figure and I'm kinda sad I've only ordered 2..
User avatar
freaky777
Pretender
Posts: 798
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon, AMW-01-06, EZ-15 Energon Driller, EZ-16 Ultra Magnus

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Jet vehicon is getting a Hasbro western release, right?
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon, AMW-01-06, EZ-15 Energon Driller, EZ-16 Ultra Magnus

Postby El Duque » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
MINDVVIPE wrote:Jet vehicon is getting a Hasbro western release, right?


Not that we know of.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon, AMW-01-06, EZ-15 Energon Driller, EZ-16 Ultra Magnus

Postby RAcast » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
El Duque wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Jet vehicon is getting a Hasbro western release, right?


Not that we know of.

Come on Hasbro, don't balls this one up! The regular ones sold like hotcakes, these will too!!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon, AMW-01-06, EZ-15 Energon Driller, EZ-16 Ultra Magnus

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAcast wrote:
El Duque wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Jet vehicon is getting a Hasbro western release, right?


Not that we know of.

Come on Hasbro, don't balls this one up! The regular ones sold like hotcakes, these will too!!
How? They've barely showed up at the stores. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28746
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon, AMW-01-06, EZ-15 Energon Driller, EZ-16 Ultra Magnus

Postby RAcast » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
El Duque wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Jet vehicon is getting a Hasbro western release, right?


Not that we know of.

Come on Hasbro, don't balls this one up! The regular ones sold like hotcakes, these will too!!
How? They've barely showed up at the stores. :P

And were the first things gone from shelves, ask anyone who hunted for them.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon, AMW-01-06, EZ-15 Energon Driller, EZ-16 Ultra Magnus

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
El Duque wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Jet vehicon is getting a Hasbro western release, right?


Not that we know of.

Come on Hasbro, don't balls this one up! The regular ones sold like hotcakes, these will too!!
How? They've barely showed up at the stores. :P

And were the first things gone from shelves, ask anyone who hunted for them.
I've hunted for them. Diligently. Yet, no hide or hair of them have shown up at any of my stores (8 Wal-Marts, 6 Targets, 2 Kmarts, 1 TRU, and a Kohls). Just the same darn DOTM Deluxes/Voyagers, Bot Shots, Prime masks, and Prime BBs that no one wants to buy. :roll:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28746
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon, AMW-01-06, EZ-15 Energon Driller, EZ-16 Ultra Magnus

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
El Duque wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Jet vehicon is getting a Hasbro western release, right?


Not that we know of.

Come on Hasbro, don't balls this one up! The regular ones sold like hotcakes, these will too!!
How? They've barely showed up at the stores. :P

And were the first things gone from shelves, ask anyone who hunted for them.
I've hunted for them. Diligently. Yet, no hide or hair of them have shown up at any of my stores (8 Wal-Marts, 6 Targets, 2 Kmarts, 1 TRU, and a Kohls). Just the same darn DOTM Deluxes/Voyagers, Bot Shots, Prime masks, and Prime BBs that no one wants to buy. :roll:


Same here
Image
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: AM-15 Darkness Megatron, AM-16 Jet Vehicon, AMW-01-06, EZ-15 Energon Driller, EZ-16 Ultra Magnus

Postby funklizard » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:56 am

Motto: "Livin' the funk."
Weapon: Stereophonic Sonic Blaster
RAcast wrote:
El Duque wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Jet vehicon is getting a Hasbro western release, right?


Not that we know of.

Come on Hasbro, don't balls this one up! The regular ones sold like hotcakes, these will too!!

At this point, I'm not too worried. There was remarkably little in the way of new information on the Prime line announced at BotCon. And, yet, it's pretty clear that this line will continue through at least next year. I have a hard time believing that Voyager Dreadwing, Ultra Magnus, and Thundertron (and maybe Skyquake) will be the extent of new figures this year, let alone next. No new Deluxes? Not likely.

And even if it doesn't happen this year, it could easily happen next year. There's plenty of time for this one to make it to the US.
User avatar
funklizard
Fuzor
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 am
Buy from funklizard on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Wave 4 Cogman New - Time Remaining: 27 days 10 hours 17 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 21 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Micron Legend Magma Convoy Ultra Magnus Armada Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 22 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Skullitron The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Brand New Factory Sealed - Time Remaining: 20 days 19 hours 33 minutes 29 seconds
Hot Toys (Hasbro) TF001 Optimus Prime Starscream Version" MIB 2015 TRANSFORMERS - Time Remaining: 4 days 50 minutes 34 seconds
Lot of 4 ~LOOSE~ Transformers Generations Action Figures ~BLITZWING~BRAINSTORM~ - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 50 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME vs MEGATRON Heroes LEGENDS Cybertron Convoy MINICON - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 59 minutes 47 seconds
Hasbro Transformers 3 Megatron Voyager Class DOTM Movie Dark Of The Moon T3V02 - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test