avengers & the dark night rises

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: avengers & the dark night rises

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:18 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
miketrafficwala wrote:Mr. bay is the great director i like his movies Avenger and the latest one Dark night rises.


Michael Bay didn't direct either of those movies. He didn't have any part in those movies for that matter. We're discussing whether or not Michael Bay watched those films for inspiration.

The Avengers was directed by Joss Whedon and The Dark Night Rises was directed by Christopher Nolan


Just a hunch, but I think you're replying to one of those advertising spam generating bots, or whatever they're called. The AI tries to replicate a normal discussion, creating a stilted approximation of an actual post.

Coudl be wrong, though.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: avengers & the dark night rises

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 pm

SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
miketrafficwala wrote:Mr. bay is the great director i like his movies Avenger and the latest one Dark night rises.


Michael Bay didn't direct either of those movies. He didn't have any part in those movies for that matter. We're discussing whether or not Michael Bay watched those films for inspiration.

The Avengers was directed by Joss Whedon and The Dark Night Rises was directed by Christopher Nolan


Just a hunch, but I think you're replying to one of those advertising spam generating bots, or whatever they're called. The AI tries to replicate a normal discussion, creating a stilted approximation of an actual post.

Coudl be wrong, though.


You're not wrong.

Don't reply to spambots, that's actually a warnable offence.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44542
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: avengers & the darf not for inspiration, then dk night rises

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:47 am

Considering the invasion and fight scenes in The Avengers, Joss Whedon probably watched DotM, if not for inspiration, then definitely for design ideas. And TDKR was a total piece of ****, no one would want to be inspired by that turd.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18853
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: avengers & the darf not for inspiration, then dk night rises

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Rodimus Prime wrote:And TDKR was a total piece of ****, no one would want to be inspired by that turd.


TDKR: Inspired by turd!


:lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5863
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: avengers & the darf not for inspiration, then dk night rises

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:47 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
TDKR: Inspired by turd!


Should have been its tagline.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18853
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers The Last Knight STRAFE Deluxe Premier Edition (slight Wear) - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 24 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Deluxe Sideswipe lot - Time Remaining: 27 days 5 hours 24 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Deluxe shockwave lot - Time Remaining: 27 days 5 hours 26 minutes 46 seconds
Authentic Transformers The Last Knight Bluetooth 4.2 Wireless Speaker Bumblebee - Time Remaining: 6 days 26 minutes 51 seconds
Authentic Transformers The Last Knight Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 6 days 26 minutes 49 seconds
The Transformers #1 (1984), 4, 11, first prints, first Jetfire, Shockwave, Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 28 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe cybertronian soundwave lot foc wfc - Time Remaining: 26 days 6 hours 30 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe cybertronian cliffjumper lot foc wfc - Time Remaining: 26 days 6 hours 32 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test