BIG SALE at WALMART

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby Full Metal » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:51 am

Motto: ""Warmaking doesn't stop warmaking. If it did, our problems would have stopped millennia ago.""
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
They have a bunch of Animated figures here in Charlotte, NC Wal-Mart's Snarl, Soundwave, Sentinel Prime, and some others which were all about $11.88 I think. There were a bunch of ROTF figures to including Bruticus Maximus for $29.99. I wish they would come out with TFU Classics 3.0 :sad:
Image
User avatar
Full Metal
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
News Credits: 30
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: The Planet Zone
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby shonenfan4 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Full Metal wrote:They have a bunch of Animated figures here in Charlotte, NC Wal-Mart's Snarl, Soundwave, Sentinel Prime, and some others which were all about $11.88 I think. There were a bunch of ROTF figures to including Bruticus Maximus for $29.99. I wish they would come out with TFU Classics 3.0 :sad:


Gotta wait till this ROTF craze is over for Classics 3.0 to come out at the earliest. :-?
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby Stockade » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:15 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
MAN! you guys are lucky to find Arcee and Swerve your walmarts!!
Here in Ohio, Thrust and Gears are starting to trickle in and no sign of Arcee, swerve or stalker scorpy anywhere! and Wave 6 beat wave 5 to the shelves....
Image

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
User avatar
Stockade
Gestalt
Posts: 2137
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:40 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby Pontimax 01 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 am

Stockade wrote:MAN! you guys are lucky to find Arcee and Swerve your walmarts!!
Here in Ohio, Thrust and Gears are starting to trickle in and no sign of Arcee, swerve or stalker scorpy anywhere! and Wave 6 beat wave 5 to the shelves....



Went to take advantage of the sale, but Englewood Walmart was useless. All they had was an endless sea of Sideways, Sideswipes, Chromia, and Breakaway. And 1 stinkin' voyager - mixmaster.

Never have seen the twins ice cream truck, or a jetfire, or arcee.
Image
User avatar
Pontimax 01
Headmaster
Posts: 1065
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:22 pm
Location: Vandalia/Dayton, OH

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby shonenfan4 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:22 am

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Stockade wrote:MAN! you guys are lucky to find Arcee and Swerve your walmarts!!
Here in Ohio, Thrust and Gears are starting to trickle in and no sign of Arcee, swerve or stalker scorpy anywhere! and Wave 6 beat wave 5 to the shelves....


Check out your local Kohl's for Arcee/Swerve/Stalker Scorponok B-) Went to a WM today that's not filled with Wheelie and Chromia for a chance, but is instead plagued by Brawl repaint. Anyeone know when this sale will end?
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby Stockade » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
shonenfan4 wrote:
Stockade wrote:MAN! you guys are lucky to find Arcee and Swerve your walmarts!!
Here in Ohio, Thrust and Gears are starting to trickle in and no sign of Arcee, swerve or stalker scorpy anywhere! and Wave 6 beat wave 5 to the shelves....


Check out your local Kohl's for Arcee/Swerve/Stalker Scorponok B-) Went to a WM today that's not filled with Wheelie and Chromia for a chance, but is instead plagued by Brawl repaint. Anyeone know when this sale will end?



I heard the deluxes for $10.00, voyagers for $19.95 and the Leader Class for $35.00 sale ends this month. Again that's what i heard, it could be extended until the end of October too! who know's to be honest....

P.S. i did check my Kohls which theres only one in my area, and they had a big FaT Zero...
Image

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
User avatar
Stockade
Gestalt
Posts: 2137
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:40 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby Powersa » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:27 pm

A year ago this time walmart gave us $7.77 deluxes...good times.
Image
User avatar
Powersa
Targetmaster
Posts: 643
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:29 pm

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby shonenfan4 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Stockade wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:
Stockade wrote:MAN! you guys are lucky to find Arcee and Swerve your walmarts!!
Here in Ohio, Thrust and Gears are starting to trickle in and no sign of Arcee, swerve or stalker scorpy anywhere! and Wave 6 beat wave 5 to the shelves....


Check out your local Kohl's for Arcee/Swerve/Stalker Scorponok B-) Went to a WM today that's not filled with Wheelie and Chromia for a chance, but is instead plagued by Brawl repaint. Anyeone know when this sale will end?



I heard the deluxes for $10.00, voyagers for $19.95 and the Leader Class for $35.00 sale ends this month. Again that's what i heard, it could be extended until the end of October too! who know's to be honest....

P.S. i did check my Kohls which theres only one in my area, and they had a big FaT Zero...


If that's true hopefully the WMs near me gets some new stuff before this sale ends. :-?
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby Alex Jones » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:26 pm

i just picked up Swerve and Arcee at Walmart (and the ice cream bots. lol.). They had stalker Scorponok but I passed it off.

Is 19 dollars for Voyagers worth it?
Alex Jones
Vehicon
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby WheelJacked » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Motto: "Horror is beyond the reach of psychology."
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Lousy_Autobot_Lover wrote:i just picked up Swerve and Arcee at Walmart (and the ice cream bots. lol.). They had stalker Scorponok but I passed it off.

Is 19 dollars for Voyagers worth it?

It depends on the Voyager. For Starscream, Long Haul, Ironhide, Mixmaster, Ratchet, and Stratosphere I say it is worth it. The rest, not so much.
User avatar
WheelJacked
Micromaster
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Stow, Ohio
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby shonenfan4 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
WheelJacked wrote:
Lousy_Autobot_Lover wrote:i just picked up Swerve and Arcee at Walmart (and the ice cream bots. lol.). They had stalker Scorponok but I passed it off.

Is 19 dollars for Voyagers worth it?

It depends on the Voyager. For Starscream, Long Haul, Ironhide, Mixmaster, Ratchet, and Stratosphere I say it is worth it. The rest, not so much.


I'd add Prime and Megatron in there and take out Ratchet. B-)
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby godzill216 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Well, I really hope the WMs near me will finally stock a Leader Jetfire, or two, before the sale is over. I've only seen two Leader Jetfires, one in two different TRUs. If I don't find him, I'll just have to pick up a Leader Optimus Prime, then wait for another sale, to pick up Jetfire.
godzill216
Micromaster
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Re: BIG SALE at WALMART

Postby Onyx Primal » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 am

Weapon: Saber Blade
This sale is also going on at the walmart i visited here in nashville. They also had just stocked the shelves and had alot of the following.

Ice cream twins
BlazeMaster
Jolt
Autobot Gears
Thrust

i was short on cash so i didnt pick any up. i will this friday when i get paid.
User avatar
Onyx Primal
Mini-Con
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:29 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

2003 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ARMADA:  PREDACON with SIDE BURN and SKID-Z - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 16 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers 2009 TFCC Exclusive TOPSPIN Collectors Club Energon repaint - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 19 minutes 30 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 DEVASTATOR EXCAVATOR PLAYSET ORIGINAL VINTAGE TRASFORMER GIG - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 minutes 56 seconds
threeA Transformers: Dark of the Moon STARSCREAM non-scale Movable fFgures EMS - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 22 minutes 29 seconds
Hasbro The Loyal Subjects X The Transformers MegaTron Series One - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 23 minutes 15 seconds
2014 Hasbro Transformers Generations Classics Chromia Diaclone Microman NY - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 36 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Black Convoy Optimus Prime Mecha Nations 02 - Kids Logic 2014 - Time Remaining: 10 days 17 hours 39 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Energon Prowl w/Longarm & Starscream w/Zapmaster - Hasbro 2004 - Time Remaining: 13 days 21 hours 40 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test