Bonecrusher figure

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Bonecrusher figure

Postby GUSTODD76 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:52 pm

:???: Has anyone seen a figure for Bonecrusher yet?
GUSTODD76
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:00 pm

Postby Dragonslayer » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:57 pm

Motto: "Howdy, dammit!"
Weapon: Photon Laser
They haven't released any images of Bonecrusher yet. He's the only one we haven't seen (unless they plan on making a Frenzy toy too *shudders*).
Image
User avatar
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
Posts: 2723
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Texas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Postby AbsumZer0 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:56 pm

Not yet. Listings have him as a deluxe only and based on the packaging images we've seen of the initial releases I'm assuming he's going to be available in a later assortment, probably along with deluxe Starscream and the 08 Camaro Bumblebee.
AbsumZer0
Pretender
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:13 pm

Postby Bluebullet » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:13 pm

Dragonslayer wrote:They haven't released any images of Bonecrusher yet. He's the only one we haven't seen (unless they plan on making a Frenzy toy too *shudders*).

Why would a kid pay $9.99 for a stick chicken when you could simply take an old TV antennae and bend it into a chicken? :-?

Stick chicken. Kinda rolls off the tongue nicely, doesn't it? :grin:
Bluebullet

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:25 pm

Heh heh. 'stick chicken'
Image

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:43 pm

Postby Bed Bugs » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Bluebullet wrote:
Dragonslayer wrote:They haven't released any images of Bonecrusher yet. He's the only one we haven't seen (unless they plan on making a Frenzy toy too *shudders*).

Why would a kid pay $9.99 for a stick chicken when you could simply take an old TV antennae and bend it into a chicken? :-?

Stick chicken. Kinda rolls off the tongue nicely, doesn't it? :grin:


I want a Masterpiece Frenzy... :-(

:P
Image
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6543
News Credits: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Under Your Bed at Botcon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:47 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
They are making a Frenzy toy. He comes as a tiny little thing you put under the hood of Barricade in car mode.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9696
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Bed Bugs » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:50 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Ironhidensh wrote:They are making a Frenzy toy. He comes as a tiny little thing you put under the hood of Barricade in car mode.


I believe everyone in the thread knows that. What they were talking about was going the route of Energon Kicker and Highwire and making a bigger version of Frenzy to sell for $10.00.
Image
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6543
News Credits: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Under Your Bed at Botcon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:25 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Fender Bender wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:They are making a Frenzy toy. He comes as a tiny little thing you put under the hood of Barricade in car mode.


I believe everyone in the thread knows that. What they were talking about was going the route of Energon Kicker and Highwire and making a bigger version of Frenzy to sell for $10.00.


Oh. Well, it was late. :oops:

But yeah, that would suck.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9696
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Barricade » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:47 am

Motto: ""to punish and enslave...""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Fender Bender wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Dragonslayer wrote:They haven't released any images of Bonecrusher yet. He's the only one we haven't seen (unless they plan on making a Frenzy toy too *shudders*).

Why would a kid pay $9.99 for a stick chicken when you could simply take an old TV antennae and bend it into a chicken? :-?

Stick chicken. Kinda rolls off the tongue nicely, doesn't it? :grin:


I want a Masterpiece Frenzy... :-(

:P
life size..... that would be awesome
Image
User avatar
Barricade
Gestalt
Posts: 2257
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:17 pm
Location: Ramstein AB, Germany
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:21 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Ironhidensh wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:They are making a Frenzy toy. He comes as a tiny little thing you put under the hood of Barricade in car mode.


I believe everyone in the thread knows that. What they were talking about was going the route of Energon Kicker and Highwire and making a bigger version of Frenzy to sell for $10.00.


Oh. Well, it was late. :oops:

But yeah, that would suck.


Don't feel bad, we can't all be omnipotent like some of the fandom. Some of us just have to make mistakes like the rest of humanity. But...somehow, I think we'll get by. ;)

And no, that's not a jab at you Ironhidensh.

Deluxe Frenzy. Mmm...there's a palatable sell. NOT. It wouldn't even pass the child safety tests...unless he was made entirely out of that crappy soft rubber used for swords and stuff. (which would really suck, because he would slowly slump into a ball.)

....just the prospect makes me giggle like a rabid monkey.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9497
News Credits: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby kjeevah » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:26 am

wow, that's an amazing idea.. a true masterpiece transformer that transforms from a working life sizr stereo into a gangly 4 foot tall robot.. now THAT would be worth seeing

Image
kjeevah
Minibot
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:08 pm


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Funko Pop Optimus Prime with Sword # 110 Transformers Vinyl Figure New - Time Remaining: 10 days 23 hours 32 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Go! G05 Gekisoumaru New TAKARA TOMY - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 34 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers RID Classics Optimus Prime  Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 52 minutes 55 seconds
CD - TRANSFORMERS - REVENGE OF THE FALLEN - STEVE JABLONSKY - SEALED - SCORE - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 53 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers RID Classics Bumblebee w/ Bump Scout Upgrade Kit DLX Class - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 54 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers RID Classics Ramjet DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 55 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers RID Classics Starscream DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 56 minutes 22 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Comic Con 2011 Exclusive First Edition Figure Set NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 57 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test