Boom Sticks

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Boom Sticks

Postby Prime Riblet » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Red 50 wrote:
Boom.stick wrote:You kidding me? Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi would be proud that they called 'em boomsticks.

"Alright you primitive screw heads, Listen up! See this? This is my... BOOMSTICK. Its a 12 gauge double barrel Remington, S Mart's top of that line"

I couldn't resist


I don't even understand what you just said, ...

But I like how it sounds!

You sir, are a blasphemer. :lol:


I immediately thought it had to be a reference to Army of Darkness. It may or may not be meant that way, but I would like to think it is.
Image
User avatar
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 am
Location: Rochester, MN U.S.A.
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Boom Sticks

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:22 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Prime Riblet wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Red 50 wrote:
Boom.stick wrote:You kidding me? Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi would be proud that they called 'em boomsticks.

"Alright you primitive screw heads, Listen up! See this? This is my... BOOMSTICK. Its a 12 gauge double barrel Remington, S Mart's top of that line"

I couldn't resist


I don't even understand what you just said, ...

But I like how it sounds!

You sir, are a blasphemer. :lol:


I immediately thought it had to be a reference to Army of Darkness. It may or may not be meant that way, but I would like to think it is.

I meant it's a blasphemy not to know Army of Darkness. Unless what he said was a reference to it, in which case I feel like an ass.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Boom Sticks

Postby Red 50 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:32 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Red 50 wrote:
Boom.stick wrote:You kidding me? Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi would be proud that they called 'em boomsticks.

"Alright you primitive screw heads, Listen up! See this? This is my... BOOMSTICK. Its a 12 gauge double barrel Remington, S Mart's top of that line"

I couldn't resist


I don't even understand what you just said, ...

But I like how it sounds!

You sir, are a blasphemer. :lol:


I immediately thought it had to be a reference to Army of Darkness. It may or may not be meant that way, but I would like to think it is.

I meant it's a blasphemy not to know Army of Darkness. Unless what he said was a reference to it, in which case I feel like an ass.


Actually no, I wasn't referencing to anything.

Sorry if I caused anyone some sort of discomfort.
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Boom Sticks

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Red 50 wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Red 50 wrote:
Boom.stick wrote:You kidding me? Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi would be proud that they called 'em boomsticks.

"Alright you primitive screw heads, Listen up! See this? This is my... BOOMSTICK. Its a 12 gauge double barrel Remington, S Mart's top of that line"

I couldn't resist


I don't even understand what you just said, ...

But I like how it sounds!

You sir, are a blasphemer. :lol:


I immediately thought it had to be a reference to Army of Darkness. It may or may not be meant that way, but I would like to think it is.

I meant it's a blasphemy not to know Army of Darkness. Unless what he said was a reference to it, in which case I feel like an ass.


Actually no, I wasn't referencing to anything.

Sorry if I caused anyone some sort of discomfort.

Naa it's all good. You should check out the movie though it's a classic.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Boom Sticks

Postby Red 50 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Red 50 wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Red 50 wrote:
Boom.stick wrote:You kidding me? Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi would be proud that they called 'em boomsticks.

"Alright you primitive screw heads, Listen up! See this? This is my... BOOMSTICK. Its a 12 gauge double barrel Remington, S Mart's top of that line"

I couldn't resist


I don't even understand what you just said, ...

But I like how it sounds!

You sir, are a blasphemer. :lol:


I immediately thought it had to be a reference to Army of Darkness. It may or may not be meant that way, but I would like to think it is.

I meant it's a blasphemy not to know Army of Darkness. Unless what he said was a reference to it, in which case I feel like an ass.


Actually no, I wasn't referencing to anything.

Sorry if I caused anyone some sort of discomfort.

Naa it's all good. You should check out the movie though it's a classic.


Alright, I'll remember that.

Thanks for the tip.
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Boom Sticks

Postby Alec » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Motto: "If he dies, he dies."
Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
Red 50 wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Red 50 wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Red 50 wrote:
Boom.stick wrote:You kidding me? Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi would be proud that they called 'em boomsticks.

"Alright you primitive screw heads, Listen up! See this? This is my... BOOMSTICK. Its a 12 gauge double barrel Remington, S Mart's top of that line"

I couldn't resist


I don't even understand what you just said, ...

But I like how it sounds!

You sir, are a blasphemer. :lol:


I immediately thought it had to be a reference to Army of Darkness. It may or may not be meant that way, but I would like to think it is.

I meant it's a blasphemy not to know Army of Darkness. Unless what he said was a reference to it, in which case I feel like an ass.


Actually no, I wasn't referencing to anything.

Sorry if I caused anyone some sort of discomfort.

Naa it's all good. You should check out the movie though it's a classic.


Alright, I'll remember that.

Thanks for the tip.


Shop smart shop S Mart!
Image
User avatar
Alec
Mini-Con
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 pm
Location: Inland Empire
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Boom Sticks

Postby Boom.stick » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm

And since some Army of Darkness quotes are cool... I wish this one would have found itself a spot on the Transformers movies... Perhaps this one would have been appropriate somewhere in ROTF... "I got news for you pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and $hit... and Jack just left town." lol
Boom.stick
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:39 pm


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Ultra Optimus Prime MISB Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 31 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Lot Universe Classics Cyclonus + Generations Scourge Complete !! - Time Remaining: 1 day 6 hours 46 minutes 23 seconds
RARE TRANSFORMERS TFCC COLLECTOR'S CLUB OVER-RUN/RUNAMUCK SET OF 2 RUNABOUT - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Botcon Exclusive 2013 Rainmakers Bitstream - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 29 minutes 58 seconds
Takara Transformers TFCC Collectors Club Scourge Black Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 31 minutes 16 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN: FORTRESS MAXIMUS (BODY ONLY) - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 30 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Hero Mashers Bumblebee & Strafe Team Pack *NIP* Ages 4+ A8338 - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 32 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Dawn Of Futures Past Botcon Tigatron 2006 - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 44 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test