Chuck's Reviews Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Wheeljack

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime"). Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.

Chuck's Reviews Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Wheeljack

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:30 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Joining us for the second time in the Cyberverse line is Wheeljack now in the Scout Class. The figure is actually kinda cool looking although very under detailed compared to the package pics. Transformation is simple and like other Scout Class figures results in some bot/vehicle hybrid. I dig the figure and think it would look great on any desk or small space you can think of.

Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6052
News Credits: 233
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Video Review for Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Wheeljack

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Chuckdawg takes another hit for the fans to see if the newish Cyberverse Wheeljack is anything worth getting. For those unaware, this is one of those half transforming scout class toys.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Joining us for the second time in the Cyberverse line is Wheeljack now in the Scout Class. The figure is actually kinda cool looking although very under detailed compared to the package pics. Transformation is simple and like other Scout Class figures results in some bot/vehicle hybrid. I dig the figure and think it would look great on any desk or small space you can think of.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26478
News Credits: 2808
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Wheeljack

Postby MadnessMechanic » Sat May 16, 2020 12:48 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Interesting. I've avoided the scout class figures thus far but this looks alright
User avatar
MadnessMechanic
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:03 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Wheeljack

Postby Glarryg » Sat May 16, 2020 2:24 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I fully intend to buy no less than one of these, remove the wheels from the butt, add some paint, and pass it off as an Action Master. If possible, I'd like to add elbow and knee joints, too (something I've never attempted before, but I'll do it to make this guy more playable). I've got my fingers tightly crossed in the hopes that they'll do another Build-a-figure wave soon, because those have given us the best Cyberverse figures so far and I need me a decent Cyber-Jack.

Glarryg
Image
The battle rages on...
User avatar
Glarryg
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:52 am
Location: OH, MAN
Buy from Glarryg on eBay
Alt Mode: Bitter Old Man
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Wheeljack

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat May 16, 2020 5:30 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Glarryg wrote:I fully intend to buy no less than one of these, remove the wheels from the butt, add some paint, and pass it off as an Action Master. If possible, I'd like to add elbow and knee joints, too (something I've never attempted before, but I'll do it to make this guy more playable). I've got my fingers tightly crossed in the hopes that they'll do another Build-a-figure wave soon, because those have given us the best Cyberverse figures so far and I need me a decent Cyber-Jack.

Glarryg


I doubt they'll do another deluxe wave as the show is over and I don't see a lot of demand for more.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6052
News Credits: 233
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Wheeljack

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 16, 2020 6:30 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Glarryg wrote:I fully intend to buy no less than one of these, remove the wheels from the butt, add some paint, and pass it off as an Action Master. If possible, I'd like to add elbow and knee joints, too (something I've never attempted before, but I'll do it to make this guy more playable). I've got my fingers tightly crossed in the hopes that they'll do another Build-a-figure wave soon, because those have given us the best Cyberverse figures so far and I need me a decent Cyber-Jack.

Glarryg


I doubt they'll do another deluxe wave as the show is over and I don't see a lot of demand for more.


Working on a news story that might show the opposite
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26478
News Credits: 2808
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Wheeljack

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat May 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Glarryg wrote:I fully intend to buy no less than one of these, remove the wheels from the butt, add some paint, and pass it off as an Action Master. If possible, I'd like to add elbow and knee joints, too (something I've never attempted before, but I'll do it to make this guy more playable). I've got my fingers tightly crossed in the hopes that they'll do another Build-a-figure wave soon, because those have given us the best Cyberverse figures so far and I need me a decent Cyber-Jack.

Glarryg


I doubt they'll do another deluxe wave as the show is over and I don't see a lot of demand for more.


Working on a news story that might show the opposite


The plot, like my Thanksgiving gravy thickens.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6052
News Credits: 233
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Wheeljack

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:29 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Glarryg wrote:I fully intend to buy no less than one of these, remove the wheels from the butt, add some paint, and pass it off as an Action Master. If possible, I'd like to add elbow and knee joints, too (something I've never attempted before, but I'll do it to make this guy more playable). I've got my fingers tightly crossed in the hopes that they'll do another Build-a-figure wave soon, because those have given us the best Cyberverse figures so far and I need me a decent Cyber-Jack.

Glarryg


I doubt they'll do another deluxe wave as the show is over and I don't see a lot of demand for more.


Working on a news story that might show the opposite


The plot, like my Thanksgiving gravy thickens.


Turns out it was already talked about the other day on our boards but through the netflix series seige toys thread. Since I have no clue what to make of it, I'll just leave it to that for now viewtopic.php?t=110745&p=2064470#p2064470
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26478
News Credits: 2808
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Wheeljack

Postby Windsweeper » Sun May 17, 2020 8:52 am

There's something about the angular look of the optics and head wings along with the lack of paint in that area that reminds me of Exhaust.
Windsweeper
Godmaster
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:04 pm


Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #253 - Danger Zone
Twincast / Podcast #253:
"Danger Zone"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 21st, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot, Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots Cody Burns Graham Burns Kade Burns Human Figure Lot (4)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Electronic Heatwave The Fire-Bot, Cody Burns" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Transformers - Bumblebee Chase Blades Heatwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Action Figure Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Blades the CopterBot + Optimus Prime ResBot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Selects Lancer MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY