Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby Zeedust » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
rpetras wrote:I want this so bad I can taste it!!!

Does it drive you mad to see it wasted? :grin:
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2728
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:56 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Primal wrote:
rpetras wrote:I want this so bad I can taste it!!!

Does it drive you mad to see it wasted? :grin:
You guys sound like the latest TCC magazine comic. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30189
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Funny how nobody noticed that old snake is not supposed to have human colored white hands. Old snake is suppose to have snake skin colored hands. As Old Snake was a hybrid snake man.

Image
User avatar
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
Posts: 3363
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club

Postby Zeedust » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Tsutsukakushi wrote:Funny how nobody noticed that old snake is not supposed to have human colored white hands. Old snake is suppose to have snake skin colored hands. As Old Snake was a hybrid snake man.


Image

Hands look fleshtone to me.
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2728
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:39 am

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Plus, the GI Joe animated movie sucked and should be ignored whenever possible.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3990
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby Zeedust » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
The only G. I. Joe cartoon I care about at all is Renegades.

I'm well aware that this borders on heresy.
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2728
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:45 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Primal wrote:The only G. I. Joe cartoon I care about at all is Renegades.

I'm well aware that this borders on heresy.
It was a good show. Ended too soon, IMO.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30189
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby Zeedust » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:05 am

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:The only G. I. Joe cartoon I care about at all is Renegades.

I'm well aware that this borders on heresy.
It was a good show. Ended too soon, IMO.

All good things, Sabr. All good things. You know how it is.
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2728
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:11 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:The only G. I. Joe cartoon I care about at all is Renegades.

I'm well aware that this borders on heresy.
It was a good show. Ended too soon, IMO.

All good things, Sabr. All good things.
...Come to those who wait? :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30189
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby Zeedust » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:42 am

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:The only G. I. Joe cartoon I care about at all is Renegades.

I'm well aware that this borders on heresy.
It was a good show. Ended too soon, IMO.

All good things, Sabr. All good things.
...Come to those who wait? :P


It's a quarter to four and I'm done with this now.
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2728
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:28 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:The only G. I. Joe cartoon I care about at all is Renegades.

I'm well aware that this borders on heresy.
It was a good show. Ended too soon, IMO.

All good things, Sabr. All good things.
...Come to those who wait? :P


It's a quarter to four and I'm done with this now.


When I interviewed Jason Marsden he revealed that on day 1 of recording the cast was told the show was only going to be one season. They were never told why but the going rumor is Paramount didn't want conflicting Joe media in a movie year.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5394
News Credits: 175
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby LegendaryAntiHero » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:50 pm

I wana get this set. I'll probably repurpose Old Snake as an undercover Solid Snake since I'm a Metal Gear fan
Like More than Meets the Eye on Facebook
Image
Please sub to my Youtube for Transformers video reviews
http://www.youtube.com/LegendaryAntiHero
LegendaryAntiHero
Pretender
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:57 am
Watch LegendaryAntiHero on YouTube

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby Kyleor » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:22 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
That color scheme is so awesome.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.


Yyyeeeeeeeeep


.
User avatar
Kyleor
Combiner
Posts: 434
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:06 pm
Location: USA (not 'Murica)
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:56 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Tsutsukakushi wrote:Funny how nobody noticed that old snake is not supposed to have human colored white hands. Old snake is suppose to have snake skin colored hands. As Old Snake was a hybrid snake man.


Image

Hands look fleshtone to me.


It is possible that this episode was written while GI Joe the movie was being worked on and thus the writers didn't know what was going to happen to Cobra Commander.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5394
News Credits: 175
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Now we need Joe figure retools for synthoid Rodimus, Springer, Arcee, and Ultra Magnus.
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Godmaster
Posts: 1630
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RiddlerJ wrote:Now we need Joe figure retools for synthoid Rodimus, Springer, Arcee, and Ultra Magnus.


I have no doubt those will be coming at some point
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5394
News Credits: 175
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
RiddlerJ wrote:Now we need Joe figure retools for synthoid Rodimus, Springer, Arcee, and Ultra Magnus.

They'd be nice, but I'd vastly prefer Spike, Sparkplug, Carly and Chip first. ;)
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3990
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby Zeedust » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:The only G. I. Joe cartoon I care about at all is Renegades.

I'm well aware that this borders on heresy.
It was a good show. Ended too soon, IMO.

All good things, Sabr. All good things.
...Come to those who wait? :P


It's a quarter to four and I'm done with this now.


When I interviewed Jason Marsden he revealed that on day 1 of recording the cast was told the show was only going to be one season. They were never told why but the going rumor is Paramount didn't want conflicting Joe media in a movie year.


That's what I heard too...

AND THEN THEY PUSHED THE MOVIE BACK A YEAR WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2728
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Primal wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:The only G. I. Joe cartoon I care about at all is Renegades.

I'm well aware that this borders on heresy.
It was a good show. Ended too soon, IMO.

All good things, Sabr. All good things.
...Come to those who wait? :P


It's a quarter to four and I'm done with this now.


When I interviewed Jason Marsden he revealed that on day 1 of recording the cast was told the show was only going to be one season. They were never told why but the going rumor is Paramount didn't want conflicting Joe media in a movie year.


That's what I heard too...

AND THEN THEY PUSHED THE MOVIE BACK A YEAR WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE


Funny enough when I interviewed Jon Chu he said it was for 3D and 3D ONLY!
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5394
News Credits: 175
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby Zeedust » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:The only G. I. Joe cartoon I care about at all is Renegades.

I'm well aware that this borders on heresy.
It was a good show. Ended too soon, IMO.

All good things, Sabr. All good things.
...Come to those who wait? :P


It's a quarter to four and I'm done with this now.


When I interviewed Jason Marsden he revealed that on day 1 of recording the cast was told the show was only going to be one season. They were never told why but the going rumor is Paramount didn't want conflicting Joe media in a movie year.


That's what I heard too...

AND THEN THEY PUSHED THE MOVIE BACK A YEAR WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE


Funny enough when I interviewed Jon Chu he said it was for 3D and 3D ONLY!


I remember hearing that and thinking it was moronic. Was that not something they could have done when they were making the damn thing? The cartoon was already in the ground, the movie toys were already on the shelves, what the hell, people?
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2728
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Collector's Club Exclusive Old Snake with 2 B.A.T.s Revealed at G.I. Joe Con

Postby LegendaryAntiHero » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:09 pm

I like the black paint on the drones. They make the toy look sleek and cool
Like More than Meets the Eye on Facebook
Image
Please sub to my Youtube for Transformers video reviews
http://www.youtube.com/LegendaryAntiHero
LegendaryAntiHero
Pretender
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:57 am
Watch LegendaryAntiHero on YouTube

Previous

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #208 - Everyone Gets Counterpunched
Twincast / Podcast #208:
"Everyone Gets Counterpunched"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 23rd, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Grimlock Transformers Fall of Cybertron Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 2014 Autobot Jetfire Leader Class NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Dirge Transformers Generations Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rid warrior BISK - 100% complete figure lot" on EBAY
Buy "2004 Hasbro Transformers 12-16" Jetfire Starscream Cybertron Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Energon STARSCREAM DELUXE  Hasbro figure MOC RIB robots in disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations SKYBYTE - loose lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations voyager WHIRL - figure w/instructions lot" on EBAY