Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!
- Site Owner
- Posts: 2567
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:31 pm
- Location: Western NY
- Motto: "One shall stand...One shall fall."
Now THAT is is bad@$$ Perceptor. Perfect choice.
Really nice job on the paint too. I didn't realize how much detail he has until seeing your painted piece.
Die-cast contruction. It's a lost art.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:47 am
- Location: Crystal Lake, IL
Buy from Maximal Prime on eBay
dude thats pretty sweet right on target.
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:22 am
- Location: j-ville fla
This paint job makes me like this toy. Thats it, no way around it. I hated the mold, then this came along, and it fits perfectly. Even the G1 TOY accurate head. (even though I normally prefer toon accuracy) Love the way the missle looks opened too. Only thing I might change is if I could get some clear plastic on the chest ala g1.
till all are one.
- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:22 am
- Location: Pittsburgh -ish
Here's my take on a microscope mods:
Well, it's all I could come up with....
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:06 pm
Yup, very WarWithin-ish
dang it looks great!
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:05 am
- Location: Netherlands
Badass paintjob. I love weathering/drybrushing thats no secret yet my skill can be tuned a lot if I see works like this.
I salute you.
- City Commander
- Posts: 3159
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:20 am
- Location: The Netherlands
Return to Customizations
Registered users: Albatross250, Autobot N, Bing [Bot], Bumblebee21, Cobotron, deceptispoon, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Sammythekat, ScottyP, Sigma Magnus, Yahoo [Bot]