Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Postby El Duque » Wed May 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
From Dr. Wu's facebook page. Upcoming Forge of Solus Prime Cybertronian Relic accessory.


Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Postby xyl360 » Wed May 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Wow, more one-off, single-episode MacGuffins?

Wake me up when they've built me my Stasis Pods.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3024
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:10 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
I have to admit it: I would love to get all of the Ancient Relics in toy form.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2329
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Postby El Duque » Thu May 24, 2012 8:43 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I think Dr. Wu may have found their market in TF: Prime upgrades and accessories.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Postby Dead Metal » Thu May 24, 2012 9:07 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
El Duque wrote:I think Dr. Wu may have found their market in TF: Prime upgrades and accessories.

Yup, and looking at the show and toys they're on a gold mine.

I have to say this looks really good.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Postby LiKwid » Thu May 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
El Duque wrote:I think Dr. Wu may have found their market in TF: Prime upgrades and accessories.


Yup..sold on all of it..Just Knockout can hold it with his skinny chicken arms :???:
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars- MAS Comabticons
SiNxBruticus
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2100
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Postby zodconvoy » Fri May 25, 2012 9:47 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Now this I will get. I collect the 13 and the Relics but a forge isn't a hammer it's, you know, a forge. Where one uses a hammer, anvil, chisel, tongs, and the like to work metals. It's where the fire and heat come from or just the workplace itself.

And talking to my girlfriend, she said the one thing she always says when I mention TF:Prime...

"Dingus." >:oP
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SELLING A BOTCON HOT ROD PIN PLEASE PM ME


Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:


Visit My Store!
Image
User avatar
zodconvoy
City Commander
Posts: 3272
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:47 am
Location: the Nemesis, PA
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Re: Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Postby Xephon0930 » Mon May 27, 2013 8:22 pm

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I really hope this project hasn't been abandoned as Ultra Magnus became a new member and him having the Forge would be awesome.

I don't care for the size of the one BH Magnus came with and don't feel like spending $40 for a giant kibble ridden Magnus just for the Forge that may not even fit.
Xephon0930
Fuzor
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Postby LiKwid » Mon May 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Xephon0930 wrote:I really hope this project hasn't been abandoned as Ultra Magnus became a new member and him having the Forge would be awesome.

I don't care for the size of the one BH Magnus came with and don't feel like spending $40 for a giant kibble ridden Magnus just for the Forge that may not even fit.


Same here..The forge is a must have for me.
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars- MAS Comabticons
SiNxBruticus
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2100
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Dr. Wu Teases Upcoming Transformers Prime Forge of Solus Prime Accessory

Postby Sodan-1 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
LiKwid wrote:
Xephon0930 wrote:I really hope this project hasn't been abandoned as Ultra Magnus became a new member and him having the Forge would be awesome.

I don't care for the size of the one BH Magnus came with and don't feel like spending $40 for a giant kibble ridden Magnus just for the Forge that may not even fit.


Same here..The forge is a must have for me.

Agreed. We're still interested Wu.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2329
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.


Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set Jazz Thundercracker Motorbreath Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 32 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Construct Bots Beast Hunters Bulkhead Airazor & Wolfang - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 32 minutes 1 second
Transformers 4 Deluxe Class Age of Extinction Snarl - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 31 minutes 58 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generation 1 - Series 1  VINTAGE RAVAGE CASSSSETTE - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 37 minutes 28 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generation  2010-- Autobot Cars, Red Alert Actio - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 38 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Generation Toy GT-4 Autobot JAZZ J4ZZ MP scale in stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 39 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Last Knight Movie Premier Leader DRAGONSTORM WAVE 2 NEW INSTOCK USA - Time Remaining: 24 days 15 hours 58 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lot Bumblebee Ratchet Kup Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 58 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test