Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Shadowman » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Saber Prime wrote:The Matrix has never been used as a life giving object. (Unless you want to count the AllSpark in Animated because it does kind of look like the Matrix)


Wasn't it used to do all that in the comics?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14262
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Nekoman » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:43 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Thinktank wrote:
Nekoman wrote:
Eradicator wrote:QFT! I completely agree.

But when it gets down to it comments like that aren’t fair. I bet the majority of those who say I shouldn’t be posting my opinion have badmouthed the movie Swindle toy in threads about him.

How would it be an interesting conversation if people just keep coming up saying the same thing? I’m sorry if I’m being a party pooper or “ruining” your one sided discussions, but I have as much right to post my opinion as the next guy.

No one ever gives me an example of why I’m wrong or why this is a good show, instead I get told that I should quit watching the show or in other words “I disagree with you, and so does the majority so you shouldn’t post your opinion.”.

It’s the unsaid rule that if you don’t agree with the crowd you cant post.

I seriously think you guys need to calm down and respect my opinion, rather than tell me why I should quit posting it.


At first I was thinking "well he is entitled to his opinion..."
but then I see this:
Nekoman wrote:Easy.

Animated.

Animated so far has been from what I can tell a general failure, like it or not. First, the show sucks bad, one of the worst television programs I have ever seen. Its getting moved to six in the morning on a Monday which screams ratings drop to me. Then the toys, they look like they’ll be decent but they’re coming out seven months after the show first started airing? That’s more than half a year!

To me it feels like “Hey guys, have you seen that Ben Ten? Kids love that crap! Which gives me the idea… Transformers + style of popular kids show + ??? = big success!”

I think animated is easily the worst transformers related thing ever. With the combination of some backwards marketing and a horrible concept, I get the feeling we’ll be seeing some dusty cards out there…

Over, and over, and over. We get it. You don't like TFA.
yet strangely you keep watching it... Do you not see the
inherent lack of logic in this?
:-?

So, wait… let me get this straight, I’m entitled to my opinion, but if I keep watching the show I’m not? Cause that’s what I got out of your statement. Not to mention your quoting me from a topic on what the biggest mistake was in Transformers history from another forum and I think animated is just that.

Instead of all this “bile” how about you tell me where you think I’m wrong? And besides I don’t care if you get it, I’m posting MY opinion on the subject.
User avatar
Nekoman
Gestalt
Posts: 2875
News Credits: 387
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:40 am
Location: Athens, GA
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Bumblethumper » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Saber Prime wrote:There's some HUGE missinterpretation going on here. There was NEVER an "Allspark" in Beast Wars or Beast Machines. What was said is that "All sparks would eventually join the Matrix" but there was no secred object called the "Allspark".

It's possible whoever added the "Allspark" as an all powerfull object in the movie got the idea by the same missinterpritation you got from Beast Wars/Machines but I assure you the "AllSpark" as a life giving object didn't exsist till 2007.


Thanks for the clarification Saber. To be honest, it wasn't anything I saw in Beast Wars/Machines that gave me that idea, I just recall coming across some reference to BW/M under the wikipedia 'allspark' entry.

Sorry for the misunderstanding folks, I'm more than happy to blame Mr. Bay

:twisted:
Image
Bumblethumper
Headmaster
Posts: 1130
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:41 pm

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Darth Bombshell » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Any Canuckleheads know when Part 2 is going to reair on YTV? I just found out the other day that I missed it.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
Posts: 2806
News Credits: 487
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Shadowman » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:27 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Nekoman wrote:So, wait… let me get this straight, I’m entitled to my opinion, but if I keep watching the show I’m not? Cause that’s what I got out of your statement. Not to mention your quoting me from a topic on what the biggest mistake was in Transformers history from another forum and I think animated is just that.

Instead of all this “bile” how about you tell me where you think I’m wrong? And besides I don’t care if you get it, I’m posting MY opinion on the subject.


It's simple: If you don't like it, don't watch it.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14262
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Nekoman » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:06 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Shadowman wrote:
Nekoman wrote:So, wait… let me get this straight, I’m entitled to my opinion, but if I keep watching the show I’m not? Cause that’s what I got out of your statement. Not to mention your quoting me from a topic on what the biggest mistake was in Transformers history from another forum and I think animated is just that.

Instead of all this “bile” how about you tell me where you think I’m wrong? And besides I don’t care if you get it, I’m posting MY opinion on the subject.


It's simple: If you don't like it, don't watch it.

No.

I’m not going to stop, maybe one reason is because I cant change the channel and see a better transformers show. No, I’m not going to stop, just cause some guys on the internet told me so. No, I’m not going to stop because it’s a bad show. No, I wont stop because I have been keeping close watch of the Transformers franchise since I was very young. No, I wont stop because Transformers are one of my biggest hobbies. No, I wont stop, no matter what anyone tells me.

No I wont stop.

No I will never stop.
User avatar
Nekoman
Gestalt
Posts: 2875
News Credits: 387
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:40 am
Location: Athens, GA
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Shadowman » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:30 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Nekoman wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Nekoman wrote:So, wait… let me get this straight, I’m entitled to my opinion, but if I keep watching the show I’m not? Cause that’s what I got out of your statement. Not to mention your quoting me from a topic on what the biggest mistake was in Transformers history from another forum and I think animated is just that.

Instead of all this “bile” how about you tell me where you think I’m wrong? And besides I don’t care if you get it, I’m posting MY opinion on the subject.


It's simple: If you don't like it, don't watch it.

No.

I’m not going to stop, maybe one reason is because I cant change the channel and see a better transformers show. No, I’m not going to stop, just cause some guys on the internet told me so. No, I’m not going to stop because it’s a bad show. No, I wont stop because I have been keeping close watch of the Transformers franchise since I was very young. No, I wont stop because Transformers are one of my biggest hobbies. No, I wont stop, no matter what anyone tells me.

No I wont stop.

No I will never stop.


So...you won't stop watching a show you hate because...why? It's still a little hazy there.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14262
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Nekoman » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:49 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Shadowman wrote:
Nekoman wrote:
Shadowman wrote:It's simple: If you don't like it, don't watch it.

No.

I’m not going to stop, maybe one reason is because I cant change the channel and see a better transformers show. No, I’m not going to stop, just cause some guys on the internet told me so. No, I’m not going to stop because it’s a bad show. No, I wont stop because I have been keeping close watch of the Transformers franchise since I was very young. No, I wont stop because Transformers are one of my biggest hobbies. No, I wont stop, no matter what anyone tells me.

No I wont stop.

No I will never stop.


So...you won't stop watching a show you hate because...why? It's still a little hazy there.

Mainly because I have watched every other TF show before it and wont stop with this one. I’ve enjoyed every other TF series unlike this one, but I can spend twenty-four minutes of my life to watch this, say I did, come here and complain or not (you know, there have been a couple episodes I wasn’t negative about) or just see what happens.

I love Transformers, I hate Animated, Animated is Transformers, which why I’m watching the show.
User avatar
Nekoman
Gestalt
Posts: 2875
News Credits: 387
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:40 am
Location: Athens, GA
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Thinktank » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:18 pm

Dude, you can watch it all you like.
I just am tired reading your constant belicose mewling about it.
By all means waste your time in front of the TV, waste your time on
the Internet just for the love of the Matrix quit wasting our time
with your pissing and moaning.

The show is doing well.
The toys due to build up seem pretty damned likely to "knock one
out of the park".

You don't either, we get that. How about you put your most polished
gem of negativity on the topic in your Sig, that way you may
feel lest compelled to pop off about how TFA is T3h SuXXz0rs daily.

You need something else to watch, try this selection:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_d/002 ... ansformers
I'm sure you can find something else to percolate over.

You get me?
Thinktank
Micromaster
Posts: 87
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:28 am

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Thinktank » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:35 pm

Bumblethumper wrote:Thanks for the clarification Saber. To be honest, it wasn't anything I saw in Beast Wars/Machines that gave me that idea, I just recall coming across some reference to BW/M under the wikipedia 'allspark' entry.

Sorry for the misunderstanding folks, I'm more than happy to blame Mr. Bay

:twisted:

Don't castigate yourself too much over it.
In BW Rhinox explains that all Maximal sparks are created by
"the Matrix" which may be a facility(Predacon sparks are produced
at "The Pit"). The oracle goes on at length in the beginning of
BMac about how "all are connected through the Matrix" which has
sort of "The Force" flavor ala Star Wars. Here is fairly detailed
article on the Allspark: http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Allspark
Thinktank
Micromaster
Posts: 87
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:28 am

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Nekoman » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:08 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Thinktank wrote:Dude, you can watch it all you like.
I just am tired reading your constant belicose mewling about it.
By all means waste your time in front of the TV, waste your time on
the Internet just for the love of the Matrix quit wasting our time
with your pissing and moaning.

The show is doing well.
The toys due to build up seem pretty damned likely to "knock one
out of the park".

You don't either, we get that. How about you put your most polished
gem of negativity on the topic in your Sig, that way you may
feel lest compelled to pop off about how TFA is T3h SuXXz0rs daily.

You need something else to watch, try this selection:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_d/002 ... ansformers
I'm sure you can find something else to percolate over.

You get me?

Here’s what you don’t seem to get. Its your problem, not mine. Your tired of reading my opinion, but yet you consistently read it? Your telling me not to come here and say what I think because you don’t agree.

And about what Amazon has, I’ve seen all that stuff. I want something new, and good.

I’m just going to tell you I’m not going to stop saying what I think. I’m not doing anything against forum rules. I didn’t flame anyone, I’m not trolling, what’s your problem? Stop telling me what to post and mind your own business. I don’t mean to sound rude, but telling me that I should just quit posting isn’t right.
User avatar
Nekoman
Gestalt
Posts: 2875
News Credits: 387
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:40 am
Location: Athens, GA
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Shadowman » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Nekoman wrote:Mainly because I have watched every other TF show before it and wont stop with this one. I’ve enjoyed every other TF series unlike this one, but I can spend twenty-four minutes of my life to watch this, say I did, come here and complain or not (you know, there have been a couple episodes I wasn’t negative about) or just see what happens.

I love Transformers, I hate Animated, Animated is Transformers, which why I’m watching the show.


I feel the same way about TFs, except I don't feel the need to watch, say, every episode of Cybertron, because I don't like Cybertron. I will, however, occasionally watch Beast Wars, and I try to catch every episode of Animated, because I like Beast Wars and Animated. If Cybertron comes on, I'll find something else to watch.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14262
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby carbsmith » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:05 am

Here's the problem-you may think you have the right to post your opinion on the show, but unfortunately, it's not a reasoned opinion anymore, it's pre-biased, unexplained whining. "Megatron is teh stupids because I say so, the plot, while more logical than every animated TF other than BW before it is stupid, Animated is teh sucks, the animation is fail even when it's 100% better than mass-market crapime, etc." We get it, you don't like the show, you don't like the things in the show. But your posts are no more than "Animated sucks" in more words every week.

And I've watched every single Gundam released in North America except for MS IGLOO, and I've actually really liked every single one, but I still stopped watching 00 after 6 episodes. If it doesn't live up to what you expect from the franchise, it may as well not be part of it, and thus you not watch it, no? Because if you're watching it because it's Transformers, you must still like it as Transformers.
carbsmith
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:56 pm

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Nekoman » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:42 am

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
carbsmith wrote:Here's the problem-you may think you have the right to post your opinion on the show, but unfortunately, it's not a reasoned opinion anymore, it's pre-biased, unexplained whining. "Megatron is teh stupids because I say so, the plot, while more logical than every animated TF other than BW before it is stupid, Animated is teh sucks, the animation is fail even when it's 100% better than mass-market crapime, etc." We get it, you don't like the show, you don't like the things in the show. But your posts are no more than "Animated sucks" in more words every week.

First, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO MY OPINION. Second, you made up **** I never said. I usually try to give a reason as to why I think something isn’t done right.

I’m going to tell you that I found your post very offensive, you just came out and mocked me. Your rude. After the first episode I saw I quit complaining about the animation as I knew it would be pointless to complain about since it wasn’t going to get better.

My posts ARE more then “animated sucks”, if your aren’t blind you should be able to tell.
User avatar
Nekoman
Gestalt
Posts: 2875
News Credits: 387
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:40 am
Location: Athens, GA
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Pot Bot » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:35 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
jeez, calm down and show some love peeps, look neko, you dont like it, thats fine, and voicing your opinions is fine no matter what anybody says, if they dont like it, then they can just skip whatever it is your posting, i for one can never understand why people moan about what others are saying because simply, if you dont like it, dont read it. Sayin that i was determined to hate animated, i hate the artwork of it, but the more i watch, the more i find it just childish fun, i dont class it as transformers tbh, its just light hearted.
User avatar
Pot Bot
Godmaster
Posts: 1902
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Telford: UK

Re: Episode 15 & 16 Megatron Rising parts 1&2:

Postby Cyber Bishop » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:18 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
carbsmith opinions are welcome around here unless they are being forced on others.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop
level 40 Mystic
501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9677
News Credits: 97
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #230:
"The Search for Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Heatwave the Fire-Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes 12" Epic Series" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Series 1 Remorsel Chocolate Bar Candy Bar Sugar Shocks" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Series 1 Skillz Punk Techie Team" on EBAY
Buy "EUC Transformers Rescue Bots Brushfire ATV" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS HEATWAVE & CODY BURNS RESCUE BOTS THE FIRE BOT MOSC PLAYSKOOL 2013" on EBAY
Buy "GENERAL OPTIMUS PRIME, Infantry Leader: Transformers TCG Wave 3 7/48 - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron Shockwave Complete Generations Deluxe FOC" on EBAY