Fallout 4

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Fallout 4

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Seen the new trailer for Fallout 4 yet? well here it is......https://youtu.be/XW7Of3g2JME

dunno if Seibertron or someone on this website has already posted this! but I'm looking forward to this 4th instalment....as I have 3 & New Vegas for the PS3(plus let's hope this one ALSO comes out for the PS3! I know it's deffo coming out for the next gen consoles).
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3038
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Fallout 4

Postby Shadowman » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:50 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Stuartmaximus wrote:plus let's hope this one ALSO comes out for the PS3!


It's not. Bethesda recently confirmed it's only coming out for PC, PS4 and XBone.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30150
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Fallout 4

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:06 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Shadowman wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:plus let's hope this one ALSO comes out for the PS3!


It's not. Bethesda recently confirmed it's only coming out for PC, PS4 and XBone.


Aw bugger! that's a bit of a disappointment! I was hoping for some more Fallout action on the PS3 before the console completely fades into obscurity
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3038
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Fallout 4

Postby Moosey » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Motto: "Join the church of Alpha Bravo today!"
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:plus let's hope this one ALSO comes out for the PS3!


It's not. Bethesda recently confirmed it's only coming out for PC, PS4 and XBone.


Aw bugger! that's a bit of a disappointment! I was hoping for some more Fallout action on the PS3 before the console completely fades into obscurity

I think the reason behind that is because of the load of the game. I'm really hoping the game is huger than fallout 3 to make up for the graphics that don't look as good as other games, plus I'm sure a ton of people are gonna compare this to Witcher 3 which has some pretty good graphics (I don't own the game but I might buy it).

What do you guys hope they have in this new installment? I'm hoping for multiple endings as well as a more advanced crafting system where you can build your own armor and common weapons you find across the wasteland using materials. Finally, I want a TON of quests and a massive area to explore, which I know bethesda can deliver on, I just hope the scope blows fallout 3 out of the water. Till then, all we can do is sit back, drink a Nuka-Cola, and hope for the best.
I'm Back From The Grave.

Dragstrip and the Junkions, Cybertron's hit new Indy Rock Group
Image
User avatar
Moosey
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 8:35 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Fallout 4

Postby Moosey » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:59 pm

Motto: "Join the church of Alpha Bravo today!"
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Holy crap that E3 trailer! They deserved a mic-drop after that! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
I'm Back From The Grave.

Dragstrip and the Junkions, Cybertron's hit new Indy Rock Group
Image
User avatar
Moosey
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 8:35 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Fallout 4

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
i'm finding that where nearly everyone you meet in the game just wanna try n kill you, it seems that the game is locked in that way in terms of threat level instead of being able to talk your way out of a situation or even turn enemies into allies, which just makes the game unplayable. I just hope they sort that out for number 5

btw like with the previous 2 games...is there either gonna be an Ultimate or Game Of The Year Edition of Fallout 4 with all the DLC included on the disk?
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3038
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Fallout 4

Postby Shadowman » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Stuartmaximus wrote:i'm finding that where nearly everyone you meet in the game just wanna try n kill you, it seems that the game is locked in that way in terms of threat level instead of being able to talk your way out of a situation or even turn enemies into allies, which just makes the game unplayable.


There are a lot of situations where it is possible to talk down your opponent, as long as your charisma is high enough. For everything else, I keep a fully upgraded Gauss Rifle at the ready.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30150
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Fallout 4

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3038
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Rid CLIFFJUMPER Complete Robots in Disguise First Edition - Time Remaining: 27 days 11 hours 7 minutes 36 seconds
transformers prime Classics Fall of Cybertron FOC starscream prototype - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 11 minutes 13 seconds
Super Rare Takara Transformers G1 Megatron Black ver. Limited Edition BOTCON - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers AOE Platinum Edition BREAKOUT BATTLE Rollbar+Vehicon+Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 19 minutes 5 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition 30th Anneversary Grimlock VS Bruticus Stock - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 19 minutes 8 seconds
NEW X-TRANSBOTS BEK-01R Upgrade Kit for Transformers G1 Color FOC Bruticus - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 19 minutes 1 second
Transformers Beast Hunters PREDAKING Prime Leader Beast Fire Action Figure - Time Remaining: 28 days 14 hours 21 minutes
Hunter Wheeljack G16 Transformers Go! Takara Tomy Action Figure 4904810487616 - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 28 minutes 24 seconds
Website Security Test