Fan artist wanted.

Got a great pic of G1 Op or BW Megs? Whether it's 2-D or 3-D it's welcome as is any other form of art outside the custom figure world.

Re: Fan artist wanted.

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
prowl123 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Well, I PMd it to ya, but here it is.
Re iterate it please, it turned out terrible!
:oops:


I hope that's a quick sketch. #-o

i'm working on Warmonger now. I started it a while back, but have gotten off track with everything art-related.


Well, the problem here isn't exactly the drawing. It is a quick sketch. What's holding it back, aside from any sketche's flaws, is the crappy camera. I Don't have a scanner, But I definately, don't (Usually) Draw this bad, I really don't know what came over me with this one. I'm currently trying to re-do it, but I keep messing it up. :BANG_HEAD:
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6412
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Fan artist wanted.

Postby Wing Saber II » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
An updated list of characters that i would like done:
Snowcat: White tiger - Maximal
Flail: Cybertronian wrecking-ball crawler crane - Autobot
Syth: Stealth Bomber - Autobot
Warmonger: Tumbler (batmobile from Batman Begins) - Decepticon
Skyshadow: Black A-12 Avenger II - Decepticon
Eagle-Eye: Eagle - Predacon
Sandstinger: Giant green scorpion - Predacon
Keelhaul: Giant Octopus - Predacon
Screwloose: Mitsuoka Orochi/F-22 Raptor - Decepticon
Flashpoint: Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 - Velocitron
Sirius: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG - Herald of Unicron
Captain Harlock - VF-27γ Lucifer, colored black with red and yellow highlights - renegade Autobot (Also: has cape that is red on the inside and black on the outside, has pet technorganic raven)
Pixel: Pink Convertable - Autobot
Saber Claw - Siberian Tiger - Predacon
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Fan artist wanted.

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I redid wingsaber. God I am soooooo sick of this crappy camera, but I redid him, and he turned out great!
Attachments
Wingsaber 2.JPG
Wingsaber 2.JPG (22.21 KiB) Viewed 803 times
Wingsaber.JPG
Wingsaber.JPG (23.62 KiB) Viewed 803 times
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6412
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Fan artist wanted.

Postby Wing Saber II » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Wing Saber II wrote:An updated list of characters that i would like done:
Snowcat: White tiger - Maximal
Flail: Cybertronian wrecking-ball crawler crane - Autobot
Syth: Stealth Bomber - Autobot
Warmonger: Tumbler (batmobile from Batman Begins) - Decepticon
Skyshadow: Black A-12 Avenger II - Decepticon
Eagle-Eye: Eagle - Predacon
Sandstinger: Giant green scorpion - Predacon
Keelhaul: Giant Octopus - Predacon
Screwloose: Mitsuoka Orochi/F-22 Raptor - Decepticon
Flashpoint: Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 - Velocitron
Sirius: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG - Herald of Unicron
Captain Harlock - VF-27γ Lucifer, colored black with red and yellow highlights - renegade Autobot (Also: has cape that is red on the inside and black on the outside, has pet technorganic raven)
Pixel: Pink Convertable - Autobot
Saber Claw - Siberian Tiger - Predacon

Another One I would like done:
Soundwave: Cybertronian spaceship like Movie megatron's - Renegade Decepticon (has a drone laserbeak)
BeastProwl wrote:I redid wingsaber. God I am soooooo sick of this crappy camera, but I redid him, and he turned out great!

That's really good!
Though, it's difficult to make out his head, but I'm assuming that's because of the camera!
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Fan artist wanted.

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:20 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Wing Saber II wrote:That's really good!
Though, it's difficult to make out his head, but I'm assuming that's because of the camera!

It looks kinda like tigerhawk's. Anyhow, It ends up tucked just in front of the tail feathers in robot mode, ant the feathers swing around to form a hood of sorts, that coupled with the wings folding down over the body, and the cannons folding away, you alo have a cloaked mode. I also drew in some feather Blades, but I don't think their visible in bot mode. I'll try for a better uploaded version soon.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6412
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Fan artist wanted.

Postby prowl123 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I am testing my Photobucket account

This is an illustration of the Falconer Predator from the 2010 Predators movie. We never saw him/her/it unmasked, so I decided to make one!

Image
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity


Return to Fan Artwork

Ending Soon On eBay

Prime 1 Studio Transformers Generation 1 Megatron Polystone Statue - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 21 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers RID D-001 Gigatron TAKARA 2000 Figure Megatron - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 22 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars C-29 Longrack TAKARA 1999 Cybertron Giraffe Fig MIB - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 23 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Unite Warriors UW-04 Devastator by Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 23 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Prime First Edition SDCC Exclusive TERRORCON CLIFFJUMPER Zombie - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 25 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Universe Optimus Prime Vs Megatron - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 30 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Universe Deluxe Figure G1 Starscream Toy Figures New - Time Remaining: 7 days 31 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Generations Voyager class Headmaster brainstorm lot complete - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 41 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #185 - Carnage in Troja Major
Twincast / Podcast #185:
"Carnage in Troja Major"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 24th, 2017
Website Security Test