Favorite bots/Cons

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Turbine » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Motto: "You're only as good as you prove yourself to be."
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
Discuss Your Favorite Bots, Cons, Battles and Weapons Here! :BOT: :CON: :BOT: :CON:
User avatar
Turbine
Micromaster
Posts: 54
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Location: The Void
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Burn » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Well I personally like crazyfists.

You should pm him and let him know that. :grin:
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45028
News Credits: 118
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Turbine » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Motto: "You're only as good as you prove yourself to be."
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
Burn wrote:Well I personally like crazyfists.

You should pm him and let him know that. :grin:


Dang, How Many Times Do I Have To PM Him?! :evil: :evil: :CON:
User avatar
Turbine
Micromaster
Posts: 54
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Location: The Void
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Burn » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Turbine wrote:Dang, How Many Times Do I Have To PM Him?! :evil: :evil: :CON:


As many as it takes. Trust me, he's a good bloke. If you have any problems he's the man to sort you out.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45028
News Credits: 118
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Turbine » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Motto: "You're only as good as you prove yourself to be."
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
Hes Offline I Pmed him 3 times and i checked hes OFFLINE :CON: :CON:
User avatar
Turbine
Micromaster
Posts: 54
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Location: The Void
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby _Anshin_ » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Hey Turbine, it looks like you haven't started playing the game yet. You still having problems?
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Turbine » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Motto: "You're only as good as you prove yourself to be."
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
Yeah I Cant Do Anything Until Character Application Gets Aprroved Which Is Taking FOREVER!
User avatar
Turbine
Micromaster
Posts: 54
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Location: The Void
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Burn » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:43 pm

ack. I forgot, it's still Friday night in the States. CF has Friday night off to work on HMW 2.0. Give him a few hours and he'll respond.

But you should also pm him and ask him how HMW 2.0 is going. I keep nagging him for an update but I think he's ignoring me.

Oh and if anyone tries to tell you that crazyfists is the wrong person to pm, just ignore them. They don't know what they're talking about. We're staff, we do.

Turbine wrote:Yeah I Cant Do Anything Until Character Application Gets Aprroved Which Is Taking FOREVER!


btw, there's a big difference between HMW (where you are now) and the Seibertron.com RPG.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45028
News Credits: 118
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Phaze » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Burn wrote:ack. I forgot, it's still Friday night in the States. CF has Friday night off to work on HMW 2.0. Give him a few hours and he'll respond.

But you should also pm him and ask him how HMW 2.0 is going. I keep nagging him for an update but I think he's ignoring me.

Oh and if anyone tries to tell you that crazyfists is the wrong person to pm, just ignore them. They don't know what they're talking about. We're staff, we do.

Turbine wrote:Yeah I Cant Do Anything Until Character Application Gets Aprroved Which Is Taking FOREVER!


btw, there's a big difference between HMW (where you are now) and the Seibertron.com RPG.

Really and here i was thinking it was the same the writing bio's the watching the competition wipe you out before you reply, the being splatted for being unusual in set ups or early lvl'ing. Your right there is a big difference 3 of the 4 mods aren't myths and Crazyfists is a top bloke kinda like the A-team if you can find him and you got the money maybe you can hire Crazyfists
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2786
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Turbine » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:45 am

Motto: "You're only as good as you prove yourself to be."
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
Phaze wrote:
Burn wrote:ack. I forgot, it's still Friday night in the States. CF has Friday night off to work on HMW 2.0. Give him a few hours and he'll respond.

But you should also pm him and ask him how HMW 2.0 is going. I keep nagging him for an update but I think he's ignoring me.

Oh and if anyone tries to tell you that crazyfists is the wrong person to pm, just ignore them. They don't know what they're talking about. We're staff, we do.

Turbine wrote:Yeah I Cant Do Anything Until Character Application Gets Aprroved Which Is Taking FOREVER!


btw, there's a big difference between HMW (where you are now) and the Seibertron.com RPG.

Really and here i was thinking it was the same the writing bio's the watching the competition wipe you out before you reply, the being splatted for being unusual in set ups or early lvl'ing. Your right there is a big difference 3 of the 4 mods aren't myths and Crazyfists is a top bloke kinda like the A-team if you can find him and you got the money maybe you can hire Crazyfists


I Got 4,300 Energon Cubes...Enough? And I Just Got My Scorponok DENIED. I Applyed For Kickback And Im Waiting For A Response.
User avatar
Turbine
Micromaster
Posts: 54
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Location: The Void
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Psychout » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:00 am

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Turbine wrote:And I Just Got My Scorponok DENIED. I Applyed For Kickback And Im Waiting For A Response.

I'm surprised you didn't try for Blur or Top Spin, they seem more your style.
Image
DISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
Psychout
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11773
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Turbine » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 am

Motto: "You're only as good as you prove yourself to be."
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
They Are Taken... And, I Have A Style? :???:
User avatar
Turbine
Micromaster
Posts: 54
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Location: The Void
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Phaze » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Turbine wrote:They Are Taken... And, I Have A Style? :???:

A unique kind of style you know the ace ventura explaination style ;)
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2786
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby slip » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Motto: "Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before?
Are you out there on the front lines or at home keeping score?"
At least it is'nt Kiss Players Wheelie style.
Image
Burn wrote:And some people said it was the RDD that caused the most problems ...
Of course we all know that was just Alpha Strike trying to cover his own arse.
slip
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:56 pm
Location: Alanson MI.

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Burn » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:31 pm

So why has my presence here been requested?
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45028
News Credits: 118
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Psychout » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
It hasn't
Image
DISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
Psychout
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11773
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Burn » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Turbine wrote:Hey Burn! Meet Me At My Topic, Favorite bots/Cons. Ok? Bye!

Go :CON:'s! Boo :BOT:'s!


Up yours numb nuts!
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45028
News Credits: 118
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Turbine » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Motto: "You're only as good as you prove yourself to be."
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
Hey! Sorry Im Late. Burn, I Got My Scorponok DENIED. Any Tips?
User avatar
Turbine
Micromaster
Posts: 54
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Location: The Void
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Burn » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:36 pm

No. I have nothing to do with the RPG. (This is the HMW forums NOT the RPG forums ...)

Have you followed their instructions?

Other than that, all I can suggest is pm crazyfists. He's pretty good at sorting that stuff out. Just have to be patient, he'll tunr up eventually.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45028
News Credits: 118
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Turbine » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Motto: "You're only as good as you prove yourself to be."
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
Just Pm'd Crazyfists, Asked Him If He Could Get ANY Of The RPG Moderators To Review My Kickback APP. Last Time It Took A Day To Get It Responded To. I Hope I Get A ACCEPTED This Time. Im Really :oops:'d That I Had 3 Entrys Denied...
User avatar
Turbine
Micromaster
Posts: 54
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Location: The Void
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Phaze » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Turbine wrote:Just Pm'd Crazyfists, Asked Him If He Could Get ANY Of The RPG Moderators To Review My Kickback APP. Last Time It Took A Day To Get It Responded To. I Hope I Get A ACCEPTED This Time. Im Really :oops:'d That I Had 3 Entrys Denied...

Ahem! Bro i think you have the wrong forum you need the buncha forums 1 section up in the forum lists

Edit: I just looked at your applications in the rpg forum punchuation gramma and a bit of breathing between paragraphs might help >:oP
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2786
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Burn » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:04 pm

You also have to accept that at this time of the year, people are busy.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45028
News Credits: 118
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Psychout » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
And druink
Image
DISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
Psychout
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11773
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Absolute Zero » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Phaze wrote:
Turbine wrote:Just Pm'd Crazyfists, Asked Him If He Could Get ANY Of The RPG Moderators To Review My Kickback APP. Last Time It Took A Day To Get It Responded To. I Hope I Get A ACCEPTED This Time. Im Really :oops:'d That I Had 3 Entrys Denied...

Ahem! Bro i think you have the wrong forum you need the buncha forums 1 section up in the forum lists

Edit: I just looked at your applications in the rpg forum punchuation gramma and a bit of breathing between paragraphs might help >:oP


I think there may be more wrong there than that, but at least it's not a character that was taken like Scorponok.
Bad Religion wrote:Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my arse all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fracking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5235
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Favorite bots/Cons

Postby Phaze » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Absolute Zero wrote:
Phaze wrote:
Turbine wrote:Just Pm'd Crazyfists, Asked Him If He Could Get ANY Of The RPG Moderators To Review My Kickback APP. Last Time It Took A Day To Get It Responded To. I Hope I Get A ACCEPTED This Time. Im Really :oops:'d That I Had 3 Entrys Denied...

Ahem! Bro i think you have the wrong forum you need the buncha forums 1 section up in the forum lists

Edit: I just looked at your applications in the rpg forum punchuation gramma and a bit of breathing between paragraphs might help >:oP


I think there may be more wrong there than that, but at least it's not a character that was taken like Scorponok.

I was using the last of my xmas good will up
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2786
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
You save: 40%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
You save: 28%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
You save: 27%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
You save: 25%
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
You save: 22%
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
You save: 22%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #192 - Transformers vs. Impropriety
Twincast / Podcast #192:
"Transformers vs. Impropriety"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 14th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon