Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:36 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
These model kits look pretty nifty! I would not mind picking one of those up. Bee looks very cool to me, especially with him hammer
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12825
News Credits: 288
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Final Colored Images of Flame Toys Tarn Figure

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:39 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Flame Toys presents us with some photographs of Tarn via their Twitter page. This figure is a highly detailed, non transforming collectible. It appears that this figure will be poseable and in images below you will notice that a lot of intricate sculpting went into this work of art. Flame Toys figures of this type run about 300$ each. Before the colors had been finished, Tarn's prototype was displayed at ToySoul 2017 in Hong Kong. Fans of IDW's More Than Meets The Eye and Lost Light comics should be familiar with Tarn as the powerhouse of the DJD. If you have not already read IDW the comics, we highly recommend checking them out.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 1840
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Emerje » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:50 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
That does look really nice, but not being able to transform at that price does take half the fun out of it. What we need is a proper IDW Masterpiece line from Hasbro. Or better yet it would be nice if Hasbro stopped being self conscious and let a third party (not a "third party" but a real licensed one) make some Transformers that transform for a change.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3358
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That is really nice, when a figure looks that good it doesn't need to transform! (In my opinion at least :-) I understand that others would prefer it to transform.
ZeroWolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5657
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby BumbleDouche » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:12 am

Motto: "The right to think & behave stupidly is a privilege too often abused."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
Holy flying fudgeballs & frozen fiddlesticks, now that's a spicy meatball!

Unfortunately, the absence of Transformation renders this item ineligible for inclusion in my collection, but holy fudgepacked fistula, it sure is pretty!
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
User avatar
BumbleDouche
Fuzor
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 pm
Location: Australia
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Rated X » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:04 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I got a Tarn figure that looks better and it transforms. :CON:
Rated X
Banned
Posts: 8422
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Black Hat » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:02 am

Motto: "Like a silver arrow I spear through the sky, my prose as purple as plums!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
That looks really, really nice, but...eh. The MMC one looks almost as good for a much lower price, and it transforms. Plus IIRC even the IDW production crew love that figure.

I will say though if I had money to burn I would grab him, transformation or not. The paint on that thing is astounding.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4382
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: English Electric Lightning
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby bodrock » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
WOW, Tarn looks FAN-flippin'-TASTIC! The fact he doesn't transform is also a no-buy for me, but that does not mean he ain't gorgeous. :CON:
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/XENOBLADE_CHRONICLES_X
>PretenderQuest
bodrock
Gestalt
Posts: 2755
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

New Images of Flame Toys IDW Tarn Non-Transforming Figure

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Thanks to site sponsor TFsource, we have new images of Flame Toys upcoming figure: IDW Tarn! Tarn is based off of his IDW More Than Meest The Eye appearance, complete with removable Face insignia and giant double fusion cannons. The figure, ironically for a guy addicted to transformation, does not transform, like the rest of the Flame Toys figures, but he is very posable and highly articulated. He is currently available for $369.99.

Check him out below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Enter Flame Toys Transformers Tarn! The second figure in their highly limited series, Tarn may be the most impressive Masterpiece of a figure yet! Reborn from IDW comic greatness, Tarn is highly articulated and features a detachable face mask! Features two buster guns that can combine together, 3 LED's, and super posable formed of high quality ABS and plenty of Die-cast. Tarn stands 21CM/8.3" tall and is highly articulated, the pinnacle piece of every Transformers collector! Officially licensed Transformers merchandise by Hasbro.

Set Includes:
- 1 x Tarn Figure
- Detachable Face Mask
- 3 built in LED lights
- Linkage Articulation Gimmicks
- Super Posable with Diecast parts for solidity and Heaviness


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12825
News Credits: 288
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
While a shame about the price, that is a thing of beauty.
ZeroWolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5657
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Jack Hallows » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:55 pm

Motto: "A mind should not be so open that the brain falls out, however it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
there are probably12 babies that will be born exactly 9 months from today... all because this sexiness was unleashed upon the public.
User avatar
Jack Hallows
Targetmaster
Posts: 645
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 am
Location: Old Armory, Massachusetts
Watch Jack Hallows on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lupiris Nosferatus
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby YoungPrime » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:08 pm

Meanwhile Hasbro could've made a decent Tarn using TR Blitzwing or TR Galvatron's mold (or his own mold) last year.

Instead they'd rather be greedy renting the name out to 3P companies. So here are the controversial ironies about highly coveted CHUG TF figures that are putting me off as a collector.

-Hasbro gives the name of Tarn to a 3rd party company with crazy articulation but no transformation, yet has a price tag close to $400.

-Hasbro makes a long awaited Shockwave that's Voyager class size under this cheap Cyber Batallion line with barely no articulation.
Image
YoungPrime
Combiner
Posts: 451
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
This isn't a 3rd party figure. Flame Toys is officially licensed.

Even so, I do wish we would get official toys of the DJD, but considering they are a torture squad and only ever have been, kinda hard to justify as a toy
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12825
News Credits: 288
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:26 pm

YoungPrime wrote:Meanwhile Hasbro could've made a decent Tarn using TR Blitzwing


NOPE

Would have looked like crap

And we know that from this reprolabels set that no one wants

https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2453- ... -tarn.html
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21487
News Credits: 932
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:46 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
YoungPrime wrote:Meanwhile Hasbro could've made a decent Tarn using TR Blitzwing


NOPE

Would have looked like crap

And we know that from this reprolabels set that no one wants

https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2453- ... -tarn.html

yeah not even close :SICK:
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Godmaster
Posts: 1711
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:11 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Ultra Markus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
YoungPrime wrote:Meanwhile Hasbro could've made a decent Tarn using TR Blitzwing


NOPE

Would have looked like crap

And we know that from this reprolabels set that no one wants

https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2453- ... -tarn.html

yeah not even close :SICK:

this is much closer ;)^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKCIDCu3shw
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Godmaster
Posts: 1711
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Sustain » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:17 pm

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
I want it. At some point I will have it.
Amalgamated Pretense Join the WAR! Be a HERO!
Image
User avatar
Sustain
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5309
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Daraknus Decepticon Outpost.
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Emerje » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:This isn't a 3rd party figure. Flame Toys is officially licensed.

Uh, this is the very definition of an official 3rd party figure, not the KO stuff that people mislabel as 3rd party. 1st party would be Hasbro and any company they own, such as Playskool (Rescue Bots) or Galoob (Titaniums). 2nd party would be an outside company that works with Hasbro to produce figures, like Fun Publications. 3rd party would be a company that produces figures on their own with an official license, there's numerous examples of this like Funko, the Loyal Subjects, Kids Logic, etc.

And for the that matter licenses are expensive, you're paying for bot a name and a likeness and Hasbro doesn't give them to just anyone. Flame Toys has to produce something that'll make them a profit at a small production run. Hasbro doesn't allow 3rd parties to make transforming figures so they have to go all out on a figure that makes up for that loss.

Even so, I do wish we would get official toys of the DJD, but considering they are a torture squad and only ever have been, kinda hard to justify as a toy

How is that any different from all the other killer Decepticons? Or for that matter any super villain toys? How many children did Darth Vader personally murder in Episode III again? :lol:

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3358
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:45 pm

Emerje wrote:2nd party would be an outside company that works with Hasbro to produce figures, like Fun Publications.


Not really. The second party, traditionally speaking, is the consumer. So us.

Emerje wrote:How is that any different from all the other killer Decepticons? Or for that matter any super villain toys? How many children did Darth Vader personally murder in Episode III again? :lol:

Emerje


I watched that scene again the other day (watching random star wars clips) and man, I know George Lucas has his faults, but that shot with the cute little kid asking if everything will be ok is PERFECT.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21487
News Credits: 932
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:57 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Emerje wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:This isn't a 3rd party figure. Flame Toys is officially licensed.

Uh, this is the very definition of an official 3rd party figure, not the KO stuff that people mislabel as 3rd party. 1st party would be Hasbro and any company they own, such as Playskool (Rescue Bots) or Galoob (Titaniums). 2nd party would be an outside company that works with Hasbro to produce figures, like Fun Publications. 3rd party would be a company that produces figures on their own with an official license, there's numerous examples of this like Funko, the Loyal Subjects, Kids Logic, etc.

And for the that matter licenses are expensive, you're paying for bot a name and a likeness and Hasbro doesn't give them to just anyone. Flame Toys has to produce something that'll make them a profit at a small production run. Hasbro doesn't allow 3rd parties to make transforming figures so they have to go all out on a figure that makes up for that loss.

Even so, I do wish we would get official toys of the DJD, but considering they are a torture squad and only ever have been, kinda hard to justify as a toy

How is that any different from all the other killer Decepticons? Or for that matter any super villain toys? How many children did Darth Vader personally murder in Episode III again? :lol:

Emerje

like with console games for example 1st party hasbro owns 100% 2nd party hasbro owns partial 3rd party is an independent company that may have a licence to produce the product
then what of these other companies that make add ons or upgrades or whole figures unofficially without a licence, still third party?
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Godmaster
Posts: 1711
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby ausbot » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:14 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
epic action master.
User avatar
ausbot
Pretender
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:34 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Sabrewing » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:28 am

$369.99

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

For a Transformer who not only does not transform but is supposed to be addicted to it.
Sabrewing
Mini-Con
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:42 pm

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Emerje » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:12 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:2nd party would be an outside company that works with Hasbro to produce figures, like Fun Publications.


Not really. The second party, traditionally speaking, is the consumer. So us.

You're thinking in terms of transactions, not production companies. In transactions the first party is the seller (and sometimes the manufacturer), the second party is the consumer, the third party is actually the supplier. First, second, and third party mean different things in different places.

Ultra Markus wrote:like with console games for example 1st party hasbro owns 100% 2nd party hasbro owns partial 3rd party is an independent company that may have a licence to produce the product
then what of these other companies that make add ons or upgrades or whole figures unofficially without a licence, still third party?

Yes, it's basically the same as game development, but slightly different Microsoft and Rare are both first party companies since Microsoft owns Rare and Microsoft makes the consoles, therefore they're first party games. When Rare used to make games for Nintendo they were a second party company since they weren't owned by Nintendo, just funded by them to make games on Nintendo consoles, but the games were still technically first party since they were published by Nintendo. In this case a third party is a company that makes a game for a console independent of the maker of the console(s), like Capcom making a Street Fighter game for various consoles.

Add-ons and upgrades are simply aftermarket parts, sort of like non-OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts for cars and computers. Since you're typically replacing an existing official part they don't really fall into the whole party scheme.

Unlicensed figures don't really belong to a party either since they aren't related in any way to Hasbro. Technically and legally speaking they're knockoffs of Hasbro's licenses and properties. I'm sure the only reason why Hasbro doesn't go after them is because it would cost more to try to shut them down than they lose from them existing.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3358
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:2nd party would be an outside company that works with Hasbro to produce figures, like Fun Publications.


Not really. The second party, traditionally speaking, is the consumer. So us.

You're thinking in terms of transactions, not production companies. In transactions the first party is the seller (and sometimes the manufacturer), the second party is the consumer, the third party is actually the supplier. First, second, and third party mean different things in different places.

Ultra Markus wrote:like with console games for example 1st party hasbro owns 100% 2nd party hasbro owns partial 3rd party is an independent company that may have a licence to produce the product
then what of these other companies that make add ons or upgrades or whole figures unofficially without a licence, still third party?

Yes, it's basically the same as game development, but slightly different Microsoft and Rare are both first party companies since Microsoft owns Rare and Microsoft makes the consoles, therefore they're first party games. When Rare used to make games for Nintendo they were a second party company since they weren't owned by Nintendo, just funded by them to make games on Nintendo consoles, but the games were still technically first party since they were published by Nintendo. In this case a third party is a company that makes a game for a console independent of the maker of the console(s), like Capcom making a Street Fighter game for various consoles.

Add-ons and upgrades are simply aftermarket parts, sort of like non-OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts for cars and computers. Since you're typically replacing an existing official part they don't really fall into the whole party scheme.

Unlicensed figures don't really belong to a party either since they aren't related in any way to Hasbro. Technically and legally speaking they're knockoffs of Hasbro's licenses and properties. I'm sure the only reason why Hasbro doesn't go after them is because it would cost more to try to shut them down than they lose from them existing.

Emerje

since unlicensed figures are no way related hasbro should feel free to draw ideas from them since they wouldn't get into any trouble for copyright infringement in some cases i think they may have
besides the best way hasbro can beat these companies is release the official versions of the figures they were trying to make
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Godmaster
Posts: 1711
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Flame Toys IDW Non-Transforming Figures Thread

Postby Emerje » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:07 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Ultra Markus wrote:since unlicensed figures are no way related hasbro should feel free to draw ideas from them since they wouldn't get into any trouble for copyright infringement in some cases i think they may have
besides the best way hasbro can beat these companies is release the official versions of the figures they were trying to make

In a sense this is what Hasbro is already doing. Takara Tomy is the ones that work out the transformations and they definitely prefer trying to beat the KOs rather than copy them when it comes to Masterpieces.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3358
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy
Twincast / Podcast #201:
"Sweet Boy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon