G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:25 pm

As I was just looking on Wikipedia, I saw the image of the history of Cybertron via Soundwave after Serpentor borsed through him. Now, I'm all confused about Optimus Primal being there. If this it set in the G1 era, what the pit is he doing there? Unless my theory about Prime being able to remember Primal is correct (which is impossible since that is not even the form Primal was in when he returned the Matrix). This causes me confusion..........
Image
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
User avatar
Dclone Soundwave
City Commander
Posts: 3612
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:45 pm
Location: CA

Re: G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby Raymond T. » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:32 am

Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:As I was just looking on Wikipedia, I saw the image of the history of Cybertron via Soundwave after Serpentor borsed through him. Now, I'm all confused about Optimus Primal being there. If this it set in the G1 era, what the pit is he doing there? Unless my theory about Prime being able to remember Primal is correct (which is impossible since that is not even the form Primal was in when he returned the Matrix). This causes me confusion..........
Devil's Due's GI Joe vs Transformers comics are set in their own universe, and has no ties with other existing universes on either Transformers or GI Joe.
User avatar
Raymond T.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11283
News Credits: 33
Joined: Thu May 02, 2002 3:48 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Northern Holland, The Netherlands, Europe, Earth (Sol III), The Sol Solar System.

Re: G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby turbomagnus » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:31 am

Weapon: Shotgun
Raymond T. wrote:
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:As I was just looking on Wikipedia, I saw the image of the history of Cybertron via Soundwave after Serpentor borsed through him. Now, I'm all confused about Optimus Primal being there. If this it set in the G1 era, what the pit is he doing there? Unless my theory about Prime being able to remember Primal is correct (which is impossible since that is not even the form Primal was in when he returned the Matrix). This causes me confusion..........
Devil's Due's GI Joe vs Transformers comics are set in their own universe, and has no ties with other existing universes on either Transformers or GI Joe.


Yeah, I mean for crying out loud, at the end of the first DD Joe/TF series the Joes ended up with Transformer-sized battle mechs!
turbomagnus
City Commander
Posts: 3154
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:28 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 4
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 2

Re: G.I. Joe/TF's Question

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:41 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
turbomagnus wrote:Yeah, I mean for crying out loud, at the end of the first DD Joe/TF series the Joes ended up with Transformer-sized battle mechs!


And Bumblebee died... :sad:
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16379
News Credits: 95
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby turbomagnus » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:58 pm

Weapon: Shotgun
Of course he did, that's what he's there for - to look cute and die. (occasionally to get rebuilt as Goldbug, but that's a DIFFERENT TF/Joe crossover...)
turbomagnus
City Commander
Posts: 3154
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:28 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 4
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 2

Postby Windsweeper » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:14 pm

Have to admit I enjoy those GI Joe TF comics more than the IDW stuff. Stormbringer was just empty.
Windsweeper
Gestalt
Posts: 2252
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:04 pm


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers optimus prime Voice Changer Helmet Mask WORKS Good cond halloween! - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 29 minutes 25 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Mask Helmet Halloween kids pretend play - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 33 minutes 33 seconds
HASBRO Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Talking Voice Changing Helmet Mask Kids Adults - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 34 minutes 25 seconds
BLUNDERBUSS & BROADSIDE Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager 2017 - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 35 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Universe SDCC 2010 Autobot Blaster G1 Series Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 35 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Energon ALPHA Blue Spear Set 2004 Hasbro Skyblast OTFCC BotCon - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 42 minutes 2 seconds
Megatron (Transformers Generation 1) Statue by Prime 1 Studio Sideshow Exclusive - Time Remaining: 3 days 47 minutes 47 seconds
Hasbro Transformers AOE Platinum Edition Hound w DW-M02 Mercenary upgrade Dr Wu - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 49 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test