GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Droptested Thrice » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Kup looks sexy for a grumpy old fart.

I'm not sure if I'd want him redone as Orion Pax though. Pax's vehicle mode should definitely be alien, unless they're sticking an Orion repaint in Wings of Honor.
Droptested Thrice
Minibot
Posts: 141
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Regimus Prime » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Wowwww! A true testament to G1. A definite must have for my collection. Will also be getting the Wrek-Gar, Jazz and Perceptor as soon as they hit the states. :BOT:
Regimus Prime
Minibot
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Prime Riblet » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
This whole group of coming soon TFs are phenomenal. The whole damned lot of them. Hasbro is doing a great job of figuring out how to swipe my money.
Image
User avatar
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 am
Location: Rochester, MN U.S.A.
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby kenm2474 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 am

I just keep thinking what took so long. This is I think the first Kup figure since G1.
Image
User avatar
kenm2474
Minibot
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:53 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Gandalf » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Motto: "Not all those who wander are lost."
Weapon: Sword
Hot damn! I love it!

Kup seriously looks fantastic! The arm panels are ugly, and I hope the wheels fold back better, but otherwise, WOW. The chest design is great, I like the headlight/hood shoulders, and best I can tell from these photos, the face sculpt is perfect. The color and shade are perfect.

If we can't have his original cybertronian mode, then this is a great choice for the alt mode. It's modern looking, but has a hint of old pickup truck designs as well.

One question: is this the Hasbro or Takara version we're looking at?
User avatar
Gandalf
Fuzor
Posts: 295
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:04 pm

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Gandalf wrote:One question: is this the Hasbro or Takara version we're looking at?


Takara.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9051
News Credits: 668
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Gandalf » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Motto: "Not all those who wander are lost."
Weapon: Sword
Autobot032 wrote:
Gandalf wrote:One question: is this the Hasbro or Takara version we're looking at?


Takara.


Thanks, but how can you tell? I thought we usually see photos of Hasbro's version first.

Well, I hope Hasbro's looks this good!
User avatar
Gandalf
Fuzor
Posts: 295
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:04 pm

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Oilspill » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:30 pm

I think it may be Hasbro, I thought the only confirmed Takara pics were Lugnut & Darkmount. The rest said something like 'overseas version' in Japanese.
Image
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 807
News Credits: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:29 pm
Location: Western Australia

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby munkimus prime » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:41 am

Motto: "I dislike fools and villains. And you seem to be both."
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
kenm2474 wrote:I just keep thinking what took so long. This is I think the first Kup figure since G1.


There was the Botcon exclusive Kup but yes it's the first Affordable Kup since G1.

I can't wait for this guy, he looks incredible.
99th Generation Dimensional Robo Commander, Great Daiearth
munkimus prime
Brainmaster
Posts: 1305
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Star Gate
Watch munkimus prime on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Rodimus Minor » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:47 am

Motto: "Buff This"
Weapon: Cyclone Cannon
Affordable KO Toys are selling him loose for $99:99 that is a rip off
Image
User avatar
Rodimus Minor
Headmaster
Posts: 1047
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:04 am
Location: Swerves Bar
Watch Rodimus Minor on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Rodimus Minor wrote:Affordable KO Toys are selling him loose for $99:99 that is a rip off


It's the price to pay for those who are impatient, or for reviewers who want to be the first.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
Posts: 4182
News Credits: 1234
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Rodimus Minor wrote:Affordable KO Toys are selling him loose for $99:99 that is a rip off


It's the price to pay for those who are impatient, or for reviewers who want to be the first.


And for those who want to risk being arrested for possessing a toy sample stolen from the factories :P
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl and Swindle, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17511
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Droptested Thrice » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:34 am

LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Rodimus Minor wrote:Affordable KO Toys are selling him loose for $99:99 that is a rip off


It's the price to pay for those who are impatient, or for reviewers who want to be the first.



That's some serious coin. Do reviewers even get paid for what they do?
Droptested Thrice
Minibot
Posts: 141
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Rodimus Minor » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:58 am

Motto: "Buff This"
Weapon: Cyclone Cannon
Droptested Thrice wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Rodimus Minor wrote:Affordable KO Toys are selling him loose for $99:99 that is a rip off


It's the price to pay for those who are impatient, or for reviewers who want to be the first.



That's some serious coin. Do reviewers even get paid for what they do?


I think they have jobs dude
Image
User avatar
Rodimus Minor
Headmaster
Posts: 1047
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:04 am
Location: Swerves Bar
Watch Rodimus Minor on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby Droptested Thrice » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:16 am

Rodimus Minor wrote:
Droptested Thrice wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Rodimus Minor wrote:Affordable KO Toys are selling him loose for $99:99 that is a rip off


It's the price to pay for those who are impatient, or for reviewers who want to be the first.



That's some serious coin. Do reviewers even get paid for what they do?


I think they have jobs dude




I mean whether they actually get paid for being the first to review a toy. Having the bragging rights to getting the first review out is undoubtedly a good boost to the ego, but a benjamin's a benjamin.
Droptested Thrice
Minibot
Posts: 141
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:06 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Droptested Thrice wrote:
Rodimus Minor wrote:
Droptested Thrice wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Rodimus Minor wrote:Affordable KO Toys are selling him loose for $99:99 that is a rip off


It's the price to pay for those who are impatient, or for reviewers who want to be the first.



That's some serious coin. Do reviewers even get paid for what they do?


I think they have jobs dude




I mean whether they actually get paid for being the first to review a toy. Having the bragging rights to getting the first review out is undoubtedly a good boost to the ego, but a benjamin's a benjamin.


I doubt they get paid, unless they generate ad revenue from Youtube. It's probably just for bragging rights and reputation. I assume these people have sizeable amounts of disposable income.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6674
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: GENERATIONS KUP! CLICK HERE!

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:09 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
kirbenvost wrote:
Droptested Thrice wrote:
Rodimus Minor wrote:
Droptested Thrice wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Rodimus Minor wrote:Affordable KO Toys are selling him loose for $99:99 that is a rip off


It's the price to pay for those who are impatient, or for reviewers who want to be the first.



That's some serious coin. Do reviewers even get paid for what they do?


I think they have jobs dude




I mean whether they actually get paid for being the first to review a toy. Having the bragging rights to getting the first review out is undoubtedly a good boost to the ego, but a benjamin's a benjamin.


I doubt they get paid, unless they generate ad revenue from Youtube. It's probably just for bragging rights and reputation. I assume these people have sizeable amounts of disposable income.


If you make partner than you do share revenue when somebody clicks the ads on your videos. People with large subscriber lists like peaugh probably make some decent money from it, at least enough to pay for expensive early toys.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
Posts: 4182
News Credits: 1234
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
Twincast / Podcast #240:
"Ramping Up"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers: Age Of Extinction AOE - JUNKHEAP Claw Crush Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CROSSHAIRS Action Figure Power Punch Age Extinction NEW Green USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hero Mashers Electronic Grimlock Hasbro 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Steeljaw MIP 917" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers- BEAST HUNTERS-Hero Mashers Soundwave Action Figure Hasbro 6" +++++" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Takara AD25 Slash" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen HFTD Scout Class Hubcap complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class ASTROTRAIN Figure Complete" on EBAY