Godzillabot's Digibashes

This is where you can post your pictures of Transformers in whatever fashion you like (PG-13 or lower please).

Add a caption to your pic and it may be featured in the revival of the Seibertron.com Caption Contest!

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:I would love to see Beast Wars Tigerhawk, decoed, maybe new headed (but not necisary) into Predaking


First: Welcome to Seibertron!! :D
Second: Certainly!
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:06 am

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:I would love to see Beast Wars Tigerhawk, decoed, maybe new headed (but not necisary) into Predaking


First: Welcome to Seibertron!! :D
Second: Certainly!



thanks. i've been frontpage lurking the site for news for ages now. figgered i'd start posting on the boards now. i've got lots more ideas for ya if'n you'll have em. but i'll takes it slow and toss em out one at a time
SG Roadbuster
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:thanks. i've been frontpage lurking the site for news for ages now. figgered i'd start posting on the boards now.


Thats how most of us started out :lol:

SG Roadbuster wrote:I've got lots more ideas for ya if'n you'll have em'. But I'll takes it slow and toss em' out one at a time



Thank you. I like to take things slowly.

Also I'd be glad to make a siggy and profile pic you you

And: PREDAKING!!! :CON:

Image
Image
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:thanks. i've been frontpage lurking the site for news for ages now. figgered i'd start posting on the boards now.


Thats how most of us started out :lol:

SG Roadbuster wrote:I've got lots more ideas for ya if'n you'll have em'. But I'll takes it slow and toss em' out one at a time



Thank you. I like to take things slowly.

Also I'd be glad to make a siggy and profile pic you you

And: PREDAKING!!! :CON:

Image
Image



awww dude thanks. it looks amazing. my next suggestion: animated Waspinator, as the botcon 2005 Virulent clone
SG Roadbuster
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:18 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:thanks. i've been frontpage lurking the site for news for ages now. figgered i'd start posting on the boards now.


Thats how most of us started out :lol:

SG Roadbuster wrote:I've got lots more ideas for ya if'n you'll have em'. But I'll takes it slow and toss em' out one at a time



Thank you. I like to take things slowly.

Also I'd be glad to make a siggy and profile pic you you

And: PREDAKING!!! :CON:

Image
Image



awww dude thanks. it looks amazing. my next suggestion: animated Waspinator, as the botcon 2005 Virulent clone


Sure. But would you like a siggy?
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Sweet prints that was a lot of requests. Mirageandjazz why can't you digibash things yourself? You have the software I don't really understand why you shot GBP with such a list if you do your own digibashes.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
Posts: 1553
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
For the heck of it I'm reposting TFA Crystal Widow and Horrorcon Waspinator with the Virulent Clone

Crystal Widow

Image
Image

Horrorcon Waspinator

Image
Image

Virulent Clone. This turned out way better then I expected it to. I mean this deco suits the figure ten times more then the old one.

Image
Image

Note to self: TFA Tripedicus from Safeguard?
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
No on Tripedicus. That would just look strange.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6411
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
BeastProwl wrote:No on Tripedicus. That would just look strange.


yeah that'd look very odd
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3056
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:No on Tripedicus. That would just look strange.


yeah that'd look very odd


True. Okay. Next?
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:43 pm

duuuude the Virulent clones look amazing! thanks very much. next idea if'n ye like....hmmm ye mentioned Animated safeguard....howzabout Darkwing and Dreadwind made from those two?

ps: don't need a sig or avatar, but thanks anyways
SG Roadbuster
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:duuuude the Virulent clones look amazing! thanks very much. next idea if'n ye like....hmmm ye mentioned Animated safeguard....howzabout Darkwing and Dreadwind made from those two?

ps: don't need a sig or avatar, but thanks anyways


Okay. I just always like to offer. And dude seriously you have some good ideas!
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:duuuude the Virulent clones look amazing! thanks very much. next idea if'n ye like....hmmm ye mentioned Animated safeguard....howzabout Darkwing and Dreadwind made from those two?

ps: don't need a sig or avatar, but thanks anyways


Okay. I just always like to offer. And dude seriously you have some good ideas!



*bows* thank you
SG Roadbuster
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Deadput » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:Sweet prints that was a lot of requests. Mirageandjazz why can't you digibash things yourself? You have the software I don't really understand why you shot GBP with such a list if you do your own digibashes.


uhhhhhhhh i have gimp but it sucks for me i am bad at making stuff like this (well.....i suck at all painting programs) sorry but i cant do all the stuff godzillabot here can do.

i am only 14 so yeah its like that.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Gestalt
Posts: 2695
News Credits: 29
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:duuuude the Virulent clones look amazing! thanks very much. next idea if'n ye like....hmmm ye mentioned Animated safeguard....howzabout Darkwing and Dreadwind made from those two?

ps: don't need a sig or avatar, but thanks anyways


Okay. I just always like to offer. And dude seriously you have some good ideas!



*bows* thank you


This'll take a while. I mean it's a total of six whole digibashes but I spent the evening making the heads.

Image
Image

The best heads I've ever done :D

But I want to see who can guess what part I used for Hydra's 'ears'

i am only 14 so yeah its like that.


I'm 13. And if you want to make better designs buy this software

http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-65136385-Photoshop-Elements-10/dp/B005MMMT6E/ref=sr_1_2?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1349834323&sr=1-2&keywords=adobe+photoshop+elements+10

This is what I use for everything image related. Digibashes, demotivationals, comics, and my face photoshopped into movie scenes. :P
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
TFA Hydra and Buster

Image
Image

TFA Darkwings

Image
Image

Yes I'm using the japanese names. They're just easier to remember

Also:

Image
Image

Just because
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Deadput » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:50 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:duuuude the Virulent clones look amazing! thanks very much. next idea if'n ye like....hmmm ye mentioned Animated safeguard....howzabout Darkwing and Dreadwind made from those two?

ps: don't need a sig or avatar, but thanks anyways


Okay. I just always like to offer. And dude seriously you have some good ideas!



*bows* thank you


This'll take a while. I mean it's a total of six whole digibashes but I spent the evening making the heads.

Image
Image

The best heads I've ever done :D

But I want to see who can guess what part I used for Hydra's 'ears'

i am only 14 so yeah its like that.


I'm 13. And if you want to make better designs buy this software

http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-65136385-Photoshop-Elements-10/dp/B005MMMT6E/ref=sr_1_2?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1349834323&sr=1-2&keywords=adobe+photoshop+elements+10

This is what I use for everything image related. Digibashes, demotivationals, comics, and my face photoshopped into movie scenes. :P



cool godmaster bro heads


i dont (and never will) have the money to buy stuff like that besides i am saving for the halo 4 edition xbox-360 slim which is $400.00 so yeah cant buy anything.

another reason i dont do great digibashes is cause i am just lazy.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Gestalt
Posts: 2695
News Credits: 29
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Deadput » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:51 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Godzillabot Primal wrote:TFA Hydra and Buster

Image
Image

TFA Darkwings

Image
Image

Yes I'm using the japanese names. They're just easier to remember


Also:

Image
Image

Just because



yes me like
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Gestalt
Posts: 2695
News Credits: 29
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:06 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:another reason i dont do great digibashes is cause i am just lazy.

So am I, but I still pump out one or two a week or so, and I'm an amateur, and I don't have that software. I use This Program, This Program and the paint program that comes with the computer. Combined. It takes me forever to make just one.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6411
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Deadput » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
BeastProwl wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:another reason i dont do great digibashes is cause i am just lazy.

So am I


nooo.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Gestalt
Posts: 2695
News Credits: 29
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby SG Roadbuster » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:13 am

The Buster and Hydra look awesome.

yeesh, I feel like Nike, asking for so much work outta someone so young. (roll snare drum)

My next request young sir, another two for one special: Strika and Obsidian, made from universe 2 Onslaught and dotm Skyhammer
SG Roadbuster
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
SG Roadbuster wrote:yeesh, I feel like Nike, asking for so much work outta someone so young.

My next request young sir, another two for one special: Strika and Obsidian, made from universe 2 Onslaught and dotm Skyhammer


It's not work. it's fun! :P

Hm...give me a little while to work on the heads ;)
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Deadput » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
i am only 14 so yeah its like that.


I'm 13. :P[/quote]

what??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who you serious really how do you do stuff like this how in mother earth are you so much better then me?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Gestalt
Posts: 2695
News Credits: 29
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:what??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who you serious really how do you do stuff like this how in mother earth are you so much better then me?

He showed you the software didn't he?
Also, he isn't lazy.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6411
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Godzillabot's Digibashes

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:what??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who you serious really how do you do stuff like this how in mother earth are you so much better then me?


It's the sweetness 8)
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Blitz

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generation Jetfire Leader Class - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 10 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Shockwave - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 10 minutes 54 seconds
OFFROAD Transformers Combiner Wars 2015 IDW Deluxe Class Menasor Combiner Part - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 12 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers GALAXY FORCE OPTIMUS PRIME CYBERTRON RID Black Head Variant Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 15 minutes 55 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG14  Soundblaster & Buzzsaw Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 16 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Prime RID 1st Edition Entertainment Packs Jack Miko Raf Silas MECH - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 22 minutes 30 seconds
SDCC 2016 Gi Joe and the Transformers Powerglide vs Soundwave Scarlet Zartan - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 35 minutes 28 seconds
GENERATIONS TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS THUNDERCRACKER IDW L ACTION FIGURE MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 38 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test