GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby GetRightRobot » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
So here is my "polished" Skylynx. More of a modernization than anything else. Packed this puppy slap full of LEDs! Hope you guys like it. I also posted a video to the GRR youtube channel. Thanks for looking peeps!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 187
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5597
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby GetRightRobot » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
BeastProwl wrote:I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:



And it can be yours iiiiiffffffffffffffffff

The Price is Right! :lol:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320893216975?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 187
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
But I don't have that kinda scratch! :-(
Oh well. Whoever's getting it's gonna enjoy it! :D
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5597
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby GetRightRobot » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
BeastProwl wrote:But I don't have that kinda scratch! :-(
Oh well. Whoever's getting it's gonna enjoy it! :D



Thanks bro. I certainly hope so. I wish I had Seibertron's photography talents because no matter how I lit this thing, it just does not capture how much the flat colors pop! This is one of the most rich and vibrant paint applications I've ever done and the camera just doesnt pick it up. Oh well, thanks for looking!
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 187
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby KnightStrike » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:19 am

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
That is absolutely brilliant! The paint alone makes SkyLynx look fantastic, but the lights are the perfect touch. That is some solid work ;)^
User avatar
KnightStrike
Targetmaster
Posts: 615
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 am
Location: KY, USA
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby GetRightRobot » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:21 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
KnightStrike wrote:That is absolutely brilliant! The paint alone makes SkyLynx look fantastic, but the lights are the perfect touch. That is some solid work ;)^



Thanks bro!
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 187
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
I feel rejected. :sad: no package art for him? :P
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4264
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby GetRightRobot » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Godzillabot Primal wrote:I feel rejected. :sad: no package art for him? :P


That's not it at all :lol: I just did not have time to make a box with Botcon. Leaving in like 8 hours for Dallas! Woo!
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 187
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
GetRightRobot wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:I feel rejected. :sad: no package art for him? :P


That's not it at all :lol: I just did not have time to make a box with Botcon. Leaving in like 8 hours for Dallas! Woo!


I was joking, I'm sorry about not having time for the boxart, maybe next year? ;) And may I please teleport and join your flight. I'm very small, I could easily fit in a suitcase
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4264
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby GetRightRobot » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:I feel rejected. :sad: no package art for him? :P


That's not it at all :lol: I just did not have time to make a box with Botcon. Leaving in like 8 hours for Dallas! Woo!


I was joking, I'm sorry about not having time for the boxart, maybe next year? ;) And may I please teleport and join your flight. I'm very small, I could easily fit in a suitcase


Man, I wish you could! I was really hoping to get to meet you. Next year!
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 187
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
GetRightRobot wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:I feel rejected. :sad: no package art for him? :P


That's not it at all :lol: I just did not have time to make a box with Botcon. Leaving in like 8 hours for Dallas! Woo!


I was joking, I'm sorry about not having time for the boxart, maybe next year? ;) And may I please teleport and join your flight. I'm very small, I could easily fit in a suitcase


Man, I wish you could! I was really hoping to get to meet you. Next year!


I was hoping to meet you too. I just hope that next years is somewhere out west. Otherwise I'm going to not be going to any of them :sad:
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4264
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Last year I was pissed.
1. It was literally right around the corner from me
2. It was ANIMATED! :BOOM:
3. I couldn't go..... ALL OF MY HATE!
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5597
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby korisifu » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 am

Motto: "Wreck-n-Rule!!"
Weapon: Double Slagmaker Laser
You never fail to amaze, GetRightRobot :APPLAUSE:
Image
User avatar
korisifu
Minibot
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:04 pm
Location: Prairieville, Louisiana
Watch korisifu on YouTube
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
GRR, bro, is there anything you CAN'T make? :BOWDOWN: You should make your own characters (y'know, how I like to fantasize my character all the time-ish?)! ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6382
News Credits: 236
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby GetRightRobot » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Hey thanks everyone. The set was well received at Botcon this year. I was surprised at how many people don't have a Fort Max. There are a few left, but overall, everyone who got one seemed really happy with it. Botcon was great because of the people I met. I hope to see many more Seibertronians next year!

*edit- totally the wrong forum... wow I'm tired. Skylynx, yes he was fun. I love this character and still believe he was underrated. The original toy was wonderful and left room for improvements. Thanks for the kind words gang!
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 187
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
GetRightRobot wrote:Hey thanks everyone. The set was well received at Botcon this year. I was surprised at how many people don't have a Fort Max. There are a few left, but overall, everyone who got one seemed really happy with it. Botcon was great because of the people I met. I hope to see many more Seibertronians next year!

*edit- totally the wrong forum... wow I'm tired. Skylynx, yes he was fun. I love this character and still believe he was underrated. The original toy was wonderful and left room for improvements. Thanks for the kind words gang!


I'm glad you had a good time at Botcon. I hope to eventually meet you at one ;)
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4264
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Hey thanks everyone. The set was well received at Botcon this year. I was surprised at how many people don't have a Fort Max. There are a few left, but overall, everyone who got one seemed really happy with it. Botcon was great because of the people I met. I hope to see many more Seibertronians next year!

*edit- totally the wrong forum... wow I'm tired. Skylynx, yes he was fun. I love this character and still believe he was underrated. The original toy was wonderful and left room for improvements. Thanks for the kind words gang!


I'm glad you had a good time at Botcon. I hope to eventually meet you at one ;)


If I wanted to, I could drive up to his house (maybe a 30-minute drive?) and steal his collection and his kitbashes. Ain't that right GRR? :twisted:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6382
News Credits: 236
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby GetRightRobot » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Mindmaster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Hey thanks everyone. The set was well received at Botcon this year. I was surprised at how many people don't have a Fort Max. There are a few left, but overall, everyone who got one seemed really happy with it. Botcon was great because of the people I met. I hope to see many more Seibertronians next year!

*edit- totally the wrong forum... wow I'm tired. Skylynx, yes he was fun. I love this character and still believe he was underrated. The original toy was wonderful and left room for improvements. Thanks for the kind words gang!


I'm glad you had a good time at Botcon. I hope to eventually meet you at one ;)


If I wanted to, I could drive up to his house (maybe a 30-minute drive?) and steal his collection and his kitbashes. Ain't that right GRR? :twisted:



Yea you could. Hopefully you can make the drive to cheeellll not steal. Be warned. I exercise my 2nd Amendment right. :saint:
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 187
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
GetRightRobot wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Hey thanks everyone. The set was well received at Botcon this year. I was surprised at how many people don't have a Fort Max. There are a few left, but overall, everyone who got one seemed really happy with it. Botcon was great because of the people I met. I hope to see many more Seibertronians next year!

*edit- totally the wrong forum... wow I'm tired. Skylynx, yes he was fun. I love this character and still believe he was underrated. The original toy was wonderful and left room for improvements. Thanks for the kind words gang!


I'm glad you had a good time at Botcon. I hope to eventually meet you at one ;)


If I wanted to, I could drive up to his house (maybe a 30-minute drive?) and steal his collection and his kitbashes. Ain't that right GRR? :twisted:



Yea you could. Hopefully you can make the drive to cheeellll not steal. Be warned. I exercise my 2nd Amendment right. :saint:


Damn, my one weakness... Law-abiding... :BANG_HEAD:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6382
News Credits: 236
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Mindmaster wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Hey thanks everyone. The set was well received at Botcon this year. I was surprised at how many people don't have a Fort Max. There are a few left, but overall, everyone who got one seemed really happy with it. Botcon was great because of the people I met. I hope to see many more Seibertronians next year!

*edit- totally the wrong forum... wow I'm tired. Skylynx, yes he was fun. I love this character and still believe he was underrated. The original toy was wonderful and left room for improvements. Thanks for the kind words gang!


I'm glad you had a good time at Botcon. I hope to eventually meet you at one ;)


If I wanted to, I could drive up to his house (maybe a 30-minute drive?) and steal his collection and his kitbashes. Ain't that right GRR? :twisted:



Yea you could. Hopefully you can make the drive to cheeellll not steal. Be warned. I exercise my 2nd Amendment right. :saint:


Damn, my one weakness... Law-abiding... :BANG_HEAD:


Be careful...i can be very defensive when I want too. And really don't make my Ratchet angry... :HEADHURTS:
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4264
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Hey thanks everyone. The set was well received at Botcon this year. I was surprised at how many people don't have a Fort Max. There are a few left, but overall, everyone who got one seemed really happy with it. Botcon was great because of the people I met. I hope to see many more Seibertronians next year!

*edit- totally the wrong forum... wow I'm tired. Skylynx, yes he was fun. I love this character and still believe he was underrated. The original toy was wonderful and left room for improvements. Thanks for the kind words gang!


I'm glad you had a good time at Botcon. I hope to eventually meet you at one ;)


If I wanted to, I could drive up to his house (maybe a 30-minute drive?) and steal his collection and his kitbashes. Ain't that right GRR? :twisted:



Yea you could. Hopefully you can make the drive to cheeellll not steal. Be warned. I exercise my 2nd Amendment right. :saint:


Damn, my one weakness... Law-abiding... :BANG_HEAD:


Be careful...i can be very defensive when I want too. And really don't make my Ratchet angry... :HEADHURTS:


Lolwut?
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6382
News Credits: 236
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Mindmaster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Hey thanks everyone. The set was well received at Botcon this year. I was surprised at how many people don't have a Fort Max. There are a few left, but overall, everyone who got one seemed really happy with it. Botcon was great because of the people I met. I hope to see many more Seibertronians next year!

*edit- totally the wrong forum... wow I'm tired. Skylynx, yes he was fun. I love this character and still believe he was underrated. The original toy was wonderful and left room for improvements. Thanks for the kind words gang!


I'm glad you had a good time at Botcon. I hope to eventually meet you at one ;)


If I wanted to, I could drive up to his house (maybe a 30-minute drive?) and steal his collection and his kitbashes. Ain't that right GRR? :twisted:



Yea you could. Hopefully you can make the drive to cheeellll not steal. Be warned. I exercise my 2nd Amendment right. :saint:


Damn, my one weakness... Law-abiding... :BANG_HEAD:


Be careful...i can be very defensive when I want too. And really don't make my Ratchet angry... :HEADHURTS:


Lolwut?


Trust me...you don't want to know what Ratchet will do to you...
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4264
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby Iron Prime » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 am

Weapon: Energo-Sword
Wow! That is slick! How did you make the Lynx? I think I see part of Energon Landmine and maybe Cybertron Menasor?
*Formerly Snarlus Prime

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:You are honorable enough to join the house of STO :grin:

Let us pick up arms and join the battle :twisted:
User avatar
Iron Prime
Brainmaster
Posts: 1480
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:23 am
Location: Minnesota, U.S.A
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: GRR SkyLynx classics/MP update thingy....

Postby GetRightRobot » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Iron Prime wrote:Wow! That is slick! How did you make the Lynx? I think I see part of Energon Landmine and maybe Cybertron Menasor?


You guessed half of it. the front legs and body panels were built using a ROTF leader prime. Thanks for checking it out!
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 187
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Customizations

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
Twincast / Podcast #256:
"Netflix and Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers METROPLEX  Takara Hasbro Generations TG-23 *New* from Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Transformers G1 Minibot Pre-Rub Variant Takara Hasbro 1984 Generation" on EBAY
Buy "Hoist Autobot Transformers Generations T30 2013 Deluxe Hasbro complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 3H Transformers OTFCC 2003 ROULETTE & SHADOW STRIKER MISB BotCon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-08 Kickback Takara Tomy From Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-01 Optimus Prime Takara Tomy From Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie 1 Deceptacon Blackout" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-07 Onslaught Bruticus Fall of Cybertron Figure" on EBAY